Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 554 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 8308
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8053

    Lexey

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
    She was a fun one. Till she moved bummer.

  2. #8052

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
    Which is Alexis?

  3. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
    Lola MIA? Damn, I guess I just haven't considered her in awhile and didn't notice. Hopefully she comes back. Solid affordable option.

  4. #8050
    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
    Always wanted to blow a load in her, very hard to get a hold of even when she did her own bookings. There was a video of a guy fucking her on PH but it seems to have disappeared as well.

  5. #8049

    Brandi

    She really puts a hurt on my eyes. LOL.

  6. #8048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 347
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She looks angry.
    Yeah none of her pictures she is smiling LOL.

  7. #8047

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
    Damn. She looks angry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angry-brandi.jpg‎  

  8. #8046

    Brandi

    Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398

  9. #8045

    Natalie

    I'm curious about Natalie also. I tried the numbers I had for her but no reply. Not sure if she's still around or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    Here's Natalie, photo in November 2024 at Tasia's. She does not want a naked photo unlike Tasia.

  10. #8044
    Quote Originally Posted by FredZipple  [View Original Post]
    DO you have a number or email for her. I have been wanting to see her for a while. Also, how is she looking now a days. Thanks.
    I have a number but its been awhile since I spoke with her.

    She lost a lot of weight and looks good in her new photos.

  11. #8043

    Cuban stripper

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538

    Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".

    No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.

  12. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by Supers4972  [View Original Post]
    I have met her a few times before she quit a few years ago, but she is back.

    Reliable, and inexpensive from my experience, not sure of current.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheWickedWitch
    DO you have a number or email for her. I have been wanting to see her for a while. Also, how is she looking now a days. Thanks.

  13. #8041

    TheWickedWitch on HX aka Porn StarSummerluv

    I have met her a few times before she quit a few years ago, but she is back.

    Reliable, and inexpensive from my experience, not sure of current.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheWickedWitch

  14. #8040
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghirardelli  [View Original Post]
    I guess Shane and Lexey were long gone before that, then.
    Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7896.jpg‎  

  15. #8039
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on how to contact red or Natalie? I only ever did it through Tasia. I'm coming back to vegas on the 20th and would love a familiar hah.
    I guess Shane and Lexey were long gone before that, then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape