Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 8308
-
05-21-26 16:26 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 64Lexey
She was a fun one. Till she moved bummer.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:25 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 64Alexis
Which is Alexis?
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:31 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 41Lola MIA? Damn, I guess I just haven't considered her in awhile and didn't notice. Hopefully she comes back. Solid affordable option.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:02 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 835Always wanted to blow a load in her, very hard to get a hold of even when she did her own bookings. There was a video of a guy fucking her on PH but it seems to have disappeared as well.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:12 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 176Brandi
She really puts a hurt on my eyes. LOL.
-
05-19-26 19:37 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 347Yeah none of her pictures she is smiling LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:16 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 3414Brandi
Damn. She looks angry.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:25 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 244Brandi
Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
-
05-19-26 11:47 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 352Natalie
I'm curious about Natalie also. I tried the numbers I had for her but no reply. Not sure if she's still around or not.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 02:49 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 68I have a number but its been awhile since I spoke with her.
Originally Posted by FredZipple
[View Original Post]
She lost a lot of weight and looks good in her new photos.
-
05-19-26 02:12 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 77Cuban stripper
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...i/685807835538
Says she doesn't offer bare but let you hit it raw "if you pay a little extra".
No cip though bc she's not on birth control unfortunately. She dances at a strip club too, pm me if you want to know where she dances at and want to check her out before you try her out.
-
05-16-26 23:29 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 47DO you have a number or email for her. I have been wanting to see her for a while. Also, how is she looking now a days. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Supers4972
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 15:17 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 68TheWickedWitch on HX aka Porn StarSummerluv
I have met her a few times before she quit a few years ago, but she is back.
Reliable, and inexpensive from my experience, not sure of current.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheWickedWitch
-
05-14-26 21:26 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 67Here's Lexey, if this platform can accommodate her pix.
Originally Posted by Ghirardelli
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:34 #8039Regular Member

Posts: 9I guess Shane and Lexey were long gone before that, then.
Originally Posted by Tekkracer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





