Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 13899
-
05-24-26 13:04 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 438This is pretty much the reason why I stepped away from the AMP scene mostly. Went to one and the girl elected to take top off even though I didn't ask and pretty much upped the price in the same breath bc she removed clothing. Before my go-to spa closed, I was warned that this was kind of coming. I'm already on a budget and working on getting things financially stable as I can. So when I do hobby I already have a goal in mind of how much I'm willing to spend. Like you guys said, it may be a little different if the standard and quality was all around good but the it's so up and down yet the expectation to spend more is rising. I think I'm going more towards independent providers route. Some are more than others but at least I know them margins up front. Still may give a few places a go though.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 10:13 #13673Banned Member

Posts: 160
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
Great points guys and I also agree. I haven't been posting much because I'm also disappointed with the local brick and mortar AMP experience. This area used to be good and my definition of good is: options to choose from, a reasonable house fee, a quality massage was given, a happy ending was available and no haggling of tips. Everyone was happy! There is nothing currently good in Durham, Raleigh, Morrisville, Apex, Cary, Garner, Knightdale, Clayton, or Goldsboro. If we go back a little, I could name a go to spa in every city mentioned. Raleigh and Cary had so many spas once and it was impossible to keep up with all of them personally. Right now I'm visiting regular spas even places with a high Google rating. I've been to some that I haven't reviewed like the others I've visited. Sure the house fee is 80 to 95 but I'm on a mission. I'm getting a quality massage and I've had a little success with extras. Maybe even a phone number or two. I enjoy the personal interactions and the excitement of the unknown. There are some nice ladies at these regular massage spas. Will it lead to more, that's for you to find out for yourself. Of course there is Fayetteville, Charlotte and South of the Border and I use to be negative and think why drive so far but I'm not like that now and completely understand the why. It's still a hike except for Fayetteville and I would probably go on a Saturday or Sunday morning but hmmm that's probably when everyone else is going. Better make an appointment and get their early!
Originally Posted by RaleighConnect
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:35 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 264Greed
Well said, I have not returned to gateway or studio and studio once was my go to place.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
Gateway was extremely convenient but the BS greed there turned me off completely.
You are supposed to feel good when you walk out that door. But the experience has lately have me feeling a completely different things. Therefore, there are many that I have not returned to.
As far as escorts are concerned, I have not used his service like that in a very long time.
Look how many negative reviews there are as opposed to positive.
Not worth my time by effort or my money anymore.
I literally drive to Fayetteville because I'm never disappointed at the places that I go to there.
Gentlemen, you need to stop playing into this or should I say paying into this! Only thing that will change their attitude is people walking out, not giving them shit and not returning.
Just my two cents.
-
05-22-26 12:49 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 216Agree 100%. I'm not cheap and I do well and have extra money to spend on the hobby. But most of the shops just have the wrong feel to them these days. It's clear they are just trying to extract as much of my money each visit. Most girls don't even try to hide it. Used to be a regular and felt like a valued customer. But now, it's just about getting as much money as possible and acting disappointed if I'm not willing to pay more and more and more. I can (and do) find other ways to spend my money. Oh well, their prerogative and right as a business, but it's definitely driven me away.
Originally Posted by XHippie
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 09:11 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 1538Business Model or Stupid Greed
Not to sound like the old grandpa about the good old days but today's prices definitely won't cause a quick repeat. Let's face it our tax return cash has come and gone and our disposal cash is going in our gas tank and else where. I had 2 friends back when the massage stores where abundant, Sophia and Peter they owned about 15 stores between the 2 of them (several stores in the 6 $ figure) Their business model was, very low door fee, give the customer what he wants and don't press for stupid tips, they educated their girls and paid them well. This will leave the customer very happy and eager to return. Compared to what's going on today $50 or more just to show your tits etc. I know most owners read this and other boards or have acquaintances that relay the info. You may want to look at your business model if you want to up the volume of your cash flow which is why you are here. It's better to turn away or schedule customers than haggle with customers. This applies to the Escort crowd too. A crazy high price for a HE or 30 minutes with an Escort doesn't impress me it's the opposite WTF did I just pay to bust a nut, and you know they are thinking the same thing, that dumb shit just spent a wad for that LOL. Again, owner if you want the traffic / cash to pick up offer what is demanded at a discount they will come in droves. Oh and Peter and Sofia retired young and comfortable.
-
05-22-26 07:26 #13669Regular Member

Posts: 20Thats what she told me her name was. Cutie slim chick. Probably in her late 30's to early 40's.
Originally Posted by Manncnc
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:56 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 63Ruby? You sure?
The mamasan says no such person.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:00 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 89Google knows exactly where mindfulness hypnosis spa is.
Originally Posted by BushLeague
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 15:00 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 27Where is MH
Can someone please disclose the exact location of MH? I've looked under the "names" that people either "call it" or "refer to it" as, and nothing with those names comes up when using Google, Bing, Firefox, etc. And anything that does pop up and appears to be pointing me in the right direction, ends up being something else entirely. If the address is some huge secret that in no way, shape or form, will it ever see the light of day on this or any or such forum, then please PM me. I would hate for such sensitive information to find its way in the hands of our adversaries, thus putting our national security at risk.
-
05-20-26 13:49 #13665Regular Member

Posts: 21Cary
Yup! Cici is great. Very friendly and fun to spend time with. Saw her today and much like you I left very happy. Last week I stopped in and got YuYu. She's great too. I do miss Mia who was there last winter. But these girls are very accommodating as well.
Originally Posted by Doughnut919
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:22 #13664Regular Member

Posts: 20MH Dream
So I've been out of the game since February due to an injury that required surgery. Finally to the point where I could lay on a massage table. So I dreamed that I had decided to go get a little a TLC. Had been reading the post about MH, seen the place a few times from the road as I passed by. Have to admit that I was a little hesitant due to the parking with clear views from the street. I frequent a few establishment around there.
Anyway. I dreamed that I called and setup an appointment Saturday early evening. I had asked for an hour because I actually wanted a massage as well. Drew a slim cutie named Ruby. I had seen references to that name at MH a few times, although "Ruby" is a standard name workers chose to go by. But got to the room paid. 8 house fee for 60 minutes. Her phone was going crazy while we small talked. Got undressed and laid on the table. Another customer came in, and she went out. I think she is probably the greeter because her English is pretty good. Comes back, gets started with a pretty good massage. Then she stops because her phone starts up again. I was started to little get annoyed with the interruptions at this point. She apologized and ask if I could 30 minutes, she would refund me a portion of the money. I was cool with that. Gets going, then she starts a little ass teasing, giggling, etc. I grab her ass back (letting her know I'm with the program). Then comes the flip. She sees my junk (gives me the obligatory "OH MY GOD" like its the biggest pickle she's ever seen LOL). But I actually am a bit blessed. She grabs my junk and asks if I want L3. Then starts to play the "how much you pay? Finally settled on 1.3. I was like hell yeah.
She gets undressed. Amazing little body. Beautiful skin and a very nice medium size rack. I stood up to get my funds from my pockets. She grabs the cotton paper and goes to work with a very nice CBJ. After about 5 minutes she gets up on the table, spreads the gates open to reveal a delightfully pretty flower. I start in missionary, gave her the Peter Gabriel treatment for another 10 minutes. Which she seemed to be enjoying very much. Then she ask if she can get on top. Said she like my little buddy ThrobbinThick. She road for about another 5 minutes. I told her I wasn't going to bust with that wrapper on, and asked her to finished me off with a bare tug. Grabs a wet wipe cleans the lube off her pretty little flower, and then before I know it, was I in a 68. I had NO intention of munching down, but that thang was too beautiful. I think we both were very happy with the session. Said she loves a thick one and wanted me to come back. Actually gave me. 4 back for the shorten time. I will definitely take her up on the request.
On another note. They have tablets in the room showing the video feed from parking lot and door. Which I thought was actually cool incase party crashers show up.
-
05-18-26 18:49 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 97You can find unfiltered photos online
It's not difficult to find them when you search her number. She doesn't look too bad in those photos considering her age tbh. My biggest gripe is location.
Originally Posted by RuffandReady
[View Original Post]
It's quite far from Raleigh proper. It would be nice if she were more open about the general area rather than working to set something up and then finding out.
-
05-18-26 17:02 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 107No fun
She's legit text confirmed it no HE.
Originally Posted by MissippiMud
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 07:14 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 129Ms Brenda
The pictures have been filtered; however, if you're into the GILF look, she's it. Has kept herself in great shape for age and I found her attractive. If you are after a 21 year old, she's not for you. If you appreciate a pretty mature woman, you're in for a treat in my opinion.
Originally Posted by RuffandReady
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 06:21 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 98Images can be mis-leading
Notice the difference of her skin between her face and chest. IMHO the image has been photoshoped. No telling what you might run into with this one.
Originally Posted by EasyRon
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





