Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 37603
-
05-23-26 19:13 #36808Senior Member

Posts: 246Hide my IP
Nahhh, just hide your IP address with a free app.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:13 #36807Senior Member

Posts: 1177I just tried it. The pictures will display with a Tor Browser.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 08:25 #36806Senior Member

Posts: 928Leolist pics
Leolist blocks pics to the US to avoid issues with different state laws. You can see the pics if you sign on through a vpn in other countries.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 08:09 #36805Senior Member

Posts: 186Leolist
I have same problem, I tried different methods- no luck.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 07:56 #36804Senior Member

Posts: 479Leolist
Leolist doesn't seem to publish the photos for me. Does anyone else have this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:58 #36803Senior Member

Posts: 135Sounds like potential insurance fraud...
...if they itemized anything other than legitimate therapy services, and it probably wouldn't end well for them any better than the pharmacists that end up in the news for all the wrong reasons.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
I don't blame you for trying to work the system, but it seems like the kinda thing you luck into because the therapist was single and found you charming.
-
05-22-26 20:58 #36802Senior Member

Posts: 81Groupon Coupons
Reminds me of how I feel when I get a Groupon Email about "Massage from $47! I imagine I go there and it's clear I need a happy ending and she boots me out, haha.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:48 #36801Senior Member

Posts: 233The FB post was removed
Yeah. But it was removed a couple weeks ago. Doesn't seem to be an issue anymore. It seemed the majority of people were shutting her down.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:37 #36800Senior Member

Posts: 928Chinese Health Dearborn.
On van born. If I recall, it was being karened on facebook.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 19:26 #36799Senior Member

Posts: 233Dearborn Heights
Vanborn and Monroe.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 18:48 #36798Senior Member

Posts: 142Dearborn?
Is this place in Dearborn? I've not heard of it. Where is it?
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:48 #36797Senior Member

Posts: 1150It would totally depend on your insurance company and the specifics of your policy. In most cases, the provider would bill the insurer directly, and that bill would not include the tip. So say the actual massage cost is $120 and you're paying $100 on top of that for extras, you're still going to be spending $100 out of pocket, and possibly more if your policy includes a copay for that service. And as HeeJunk noted, you may have a deductible, again depending on your policy. More to the point, while I'm sure there are a few LMTs in the area who are open to going the extra mile, the ones who actually have thriving practices will not want to risk their status as "licensed" therapists by including penile palpation in their menu of services.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:00 #36796Senior Member

Posts: 233New Girl at Chinese Health in Dearborn
I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.
-
05-21-26 15:03 #36795Senior Member

Posts: 103Search the Flint boards, some reports there.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 13:08 #36794Senior Member

Posts: 928Would probably have to be more than licensed. You would probably want In Network as well. You would also want an itemized bill with tip broken out. I’m not sure what the procedure code is for handjob. Then there is deductible and co-pay.
Originally Posted by WarrenFun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






