Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 25687
-
05-24-26 01:35 #25192Senior Member

Posts: 304Not sure I have what it takes anymore
Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/423899801027.
We were texting back and forth she sent me this pic which isn't in her ad and I was almost there. Fear of bad service and always the potential of getting robbed had me in my head. I told her I don't do upfront donations to which she replied she didn't ask for the donation upfront only at the start of activities. I told her that was the definition of an upfront donation, her response was it be in the room and that she'd greet me naked.
I was tempted to say yes and take my chances but her notel is on Miller Lane, a hotbed of LEO presence based on what I read here in the forum. And my brain couldn't get rid of the possibility of getting scammed, especially since I did a check for Geegee, Gee Gee, and Cat with zero results. I'm 60 soon to be 61 and those negative thoughts have kept me from enjoying the hobby like I used to, I don't have a regular, a lot of these chicks I wouldn't hit with my car, and the pickings are slim on the street. The last "regular" I had was Sierra and we all know how her service is.
No I haven't hung it up but unless the monger stars align I see this years long dry spell only getting longer and drier.
-
05-23-26 13:52 #25191Senior Member

Posts: 170I agree with this. She was better a few years ago when I first saw her. Now she is to full of herself to provide good service.
Originally Posted by DawgPound
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 11:06 #25190Senior Member

Posts: 304I would welcome seeing Big Boobs again
Do you know what area she is hosting from? If not no problem, please send info.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
05-23-26 10:50 #25189Senior Member

Posts: 438Pic
Pic or link? Doesn't ring a bell.
Originally Posted by MadMax1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:46 #25188Senior Member

Posts: 333IIRC, she is in Ripoff Reports. That should always be your first search.
Originally Posted by HamSammich
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:44 #25187Senior Member

Posts: 333Too many rules, requires Facetime or video call before meeting. Wasted 1 hr of my time with all that BS to charge premium prices for half ass services.
Originally Posted by HeyJoe11
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 21:18 #25186Senior Member

Posts: 207Big Boob Danielle
Is back at it. She needs some friends and is looking to meet up this weekend. Her boobs are still looking good and she is a little bigger. HMU for digits.
-
05-22-26 19:55 #25185Senior Member

Posts: 207Big Boob Danielle
Just heard from her. She's looking to see a few seniors. She has gained some weight and the boobs have gotten bigger but still looking cute. Some of you older guys may remember her. I believe there is even a pic of her melons somewhere on here. HMU for current digits.
-
05-22-26 18:00 #25184Senior Member

Posts: 422Ariel
Blonde, 40's, big tits. She always has ads up, just doesn't always include a name. Usually mentions how much she loves her pussy eaten.
Originally Posted by HamSammich
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/363716310605
-
05-22-26 17:48 #25183Regular Member

Posts: 6Middletown
She works out of Middletown. Has anyone taken thr plunge?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/241616471044
-
05-22-26 17:45 #25182Regular Member

Posts: 6Middletown
She works out of an apartment. Seems legit. Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/241616471044
-
05-22-26 16:49 #25181Senior Member

Posts: 356
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
That's the hacked one but you can still get the number. You'll see a number in the ad for text me and what's app. However, that isn't her number. You have to click the call me button to get to her number.
Originally Posted by Cincy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:03 #25180Senior Member

Posts: 60Lauren
(Inbox full).
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
Please share it with me too. Thanks in advance!
-
05-22-26 15:08 #25179Regular Member

Posts: 15Travelers
I see a lot of travelling providers on Tryst. Are they legit?
-
05-21-26 21:23 #25178Senior Member

Posts: 438Full inbox
Your inbox is full. Private message me her number, please and thanks.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





