Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 25695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25185

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSammich  [View Original Post]
    Hey boys. Looking to see if anyone has info on a blonde named Ariel on STG. I found an Ariel in my search but all the links were bad so I couldn't pull up pics.
    Blonde, 40's, big tits. She always has ads up, just doesn't always include a name. Usually mentions how much she loves her pussy eaten.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/363716310605

  2. #25184

    Middletown

    She works out of Middletown. Has anyone taken thr plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/241616471044

  3. #25183

    Middletown

    She works out of an apartment. Seems legit. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/241616471044

  4. #25182
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    You might have heard that this provider's account was hacked and that a senior member was giving out her number for members who asked for it. Well I finally decided to partake yesterday. I always get a hhr or QV (if available) on my first visit just to see if she's going to work out. She offers a QV so I scheduled it. We chatted for a little bit since the activities on her hacked ad do not coincide with what she offers. Anyway, comms were good and she told me to come up to the door once I told her I was there. East side small but clean apartment. She has cats if that's a problem. None of them bothered us during the visit. She is just like her pics a tiny little spinner. Started off with BBJ and then I went to DATY. Tasted good, big lips and a little vocal. Finished with a BJ and CIM and she will swallow. I didn't partake in FS this time but definitely next time. Her number is available on the ad if you click on the CALL ME button. I can see her becoming a new regular. For some reason STG will not remove the hacked ads so this has hurt her business unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...y/346162682677
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Is the above URL the hacked one, or a new one?
    That's the hacked one but you can still get the number. You'll see a number in the ad for text me and what's app. However, that isn't her number. You have to click the call me button to get to her number.

  5. #25181

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Private message me her number, please and thanks.
    (Inbox full).

    Please share it with me too. Thanks in advance!

  6. #25180
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Travelers

    I see a lot of travelling providers on Tryst. Are they legit?

  7. #25179

    Full inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.
    Your inbox is full. Private message me her number, please and thanks.

  8. #25178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Re: Chanel

    For those of you that saw my original post about Chanel she has incall tonight and possibly most of the day tomorrow so hit her up. If you need contact info PM me and I'll try to monitor as much as I can.

  9. #25177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Re: Witchy Kitty

    The URL is a hacked account but the pics are real for the number under the CALL ME button.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    Is the above URL the hacked one, or a new one?

  10. #25176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Url?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    You might have heard that this provider's account was hacked and that a senior member was giving out her number for members who asked for it. Well I finally decided to partake yesterday. I always get a hhr or QV (if available) on my first visit just to see if she's going to work out. She offers a QV so I scheduled it. We chatted for a little bit since the activities on her hacked ad do not coincide with what she offers. Anyway, comms were good and she told me to come up to the door once I told her I was there. East side small but clean apartment. She has cats if that's a problem. None of them bothered us during the visit. She is just like her pics a tiny little spinner. Started off with BBJ and then I went to DATY. Tasted good, big lips and a little vocal. Finished with a BJ and CIM and she will swallow. I didn't partake in FS this time but definitely next time. Her number is available on the ad if you click on the CALL ME button. I can see her becoming a new regular. For some reason STG will not remove the hacked ads so this has hurt her business unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...y/346162682677
    Is the above URL the hacked one, or a new one?

  11. #25175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 983

    Witchy Kitty

    You might have heard that this provider's account was hacked and that a senior member was giving out her number for members who asked for it. Well I finally decided to partake yesterday. I always get a hhr or QV (if available) on my first visit just to see if she's going to work out. She offers a QV so I scheduled it. We chatted for a little bit since the activities on her hacked ad do not coincide with what she offers. Anyway, comms were good and she told me to come up to the door once I told her I was there. East side small but clean apartment. She has cats if that's a problem. None of them bothered us during the visit. She is just like her pics a tiny little spinner. Started off with BBJ and then I went to DATY. Tasted good, big lips and a little vocal. Finished with a BJ and CIM and she will swallow. I didn't partake in FS this time but definitely next time. Her number is available on the ad if you click on the CALL ME button. I can see her becoming a new regular. For some reason STG will not remove the hacked ads so this has hurt her business unfortunately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...y/346162682677

  12. #25174
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    She is gone now they might have successfully intercepted her. 90 % of these stings is to make big headlines with as many bust as possible on the demand side. Of course all those guys was just opportunistic not actually looking for them. But occasionally they will do their job and take down the trafficking. I talked to her but went dark. Idk.

    Exactly why I keep up with it. My own protection and sometimes you find a gem. Obviously not going to post link and advertise her.
    The real what?

  13. #25173

    Molly

    Anyone have any info on this girl? Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/208244246

  14. #25172

    Sexii Lexii

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexiilexii937

    Anyone have info on her? I searched the thread and nothing came up. I feel like I've seen her pics a few times in the past though.

  15. #25171

    I texted her

    I messaged about rates, got a text back with her donations and then whoever was the person texting me asked if I wanted to get it on with a 15 year old. 😳. I told them no thanks not at all interested. It never occurred to me that it might be a sting operation. Glad I didn't bite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape