Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 2986
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2806
    Had some breakfast at the brunch place by melody this morning. I actually caught one of the girls walking in to melody and she looked very good. She was curvy and had what looked like blond hair. She was wearing skin tight red pants that really showed off her hips and ass. I've seen the reviews but now that I saw with my own eyes, I can't wait to come check this out.

  2. #2805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to go see her, but how pretty are we talking? Skye was hyped up quite a bit and I thought her face was rough.
    As always. YMMV. I can honestly say she is indeed one of the cuter and prettier ones. However, if you thought Sky's face looked rough then obviously you have a very high standard at MP's. To me Sky didn't look too rough. I guess you can try her then share your opinion.

  3. #2804

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Squat  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Melody last night, and to my surprise I found Sasha. Those who remember. The short, young, and pretty Thai gal. I did the usual round of TS, Sauna, then right into action. What sucked was I didn't even last 5 min. CBJ, then she climbed on top for CG and I could not last. Finished remainder of time with massage while I fell asleep. Her looks and service was same as before.
    Did she say how long she's here for this time?

  4. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by Squat  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Melody last night, and to my surprise I found Sasha. Those who remember. The short, young, and pretty Thai gal. I did the usual round of TS, Sauna, then right into action. What sucked was I didn't even last 5 min. CBJ, then she climbed on top for CG and I could not last. Finished remainder of time with massage while I fell asleep. Her looks and service was same as before.
    I'm curious to go see her, but how pretty are we talking? Skye was hyped up quite a bit and I thought her face was rough.

  5. #2802

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    We seem two have new talents in BG. Hopefully someone can chime in whether they are new new or veterans back in town.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    Saw her a few months back. Pics are pretty accurate, hot Japanese girl, early to mid 30's, not too much English.

    Massage was fun, pretty much light nuru with oil and her sliding all over including rubbing against my cock on the flip.

    FS and CBJ felt rushed, still got my nut off but she was asking with her limited English to hurry it up or get a HJ finish.

    May visit again now that's she's back mainly for the massage but that was probably my most rushed experience there. Standard damage of $260 for the hour.

  6. #2801

    AH Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I've tried a number of these in the past. They are a total gamble. If you pursue them, keep your expectations low. Generally the advertised pictures are fake, but they're generally also not stings or total scams either. The most probable outcome is you get a mediocre looking Latina with a bad attitude who rushes you. I would personally advise avoiding these sorts of ads.
    Honestly, mediocre is putting it nicely with some of them. Either that, or my luck has been horrible. Nothing worse than having a wg try to put a condom on you when you're still limp.

  7. #2800

    Yumi and Sandra

    We seem two have new talents in BG. Hopefully someone can chime in whether they are new new or veterans back in town.

  8. #2799

    Annas Sunny

    Any been to Annas Sunny in wheeling. Any info would be appreciated they have table showers so I want to go check it out.

  9. #2798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 226

    Melody. Sasha

    I stopped by Melody last night, and to my surprise I found Sasha. Those who remember. The short, young, and pretty Thai gal. I did the usual round of TS, Sauna, then right into action. What sucked was I didn't even last 5 min. CBJ, then she climbed on top for CG and I could not last. Finished remainder of time with massage while I fell asleep. Her looks and service was same as before.

  10. #2797

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arch=Arlington+heights.

    There is a shit ton of gorgeous latinas on the alligator. The ads look similar and girls look great which makes it too good to be true.

    Anyone has experience with them?
    I've tried a number of these in the past. They are a total gamble. If you pursue them, keep your expectations low. Generally the advertised pictures are fake, but they're generally also not stings or total scams either. The most probable outcome is you get a mediocre looking Latina with a bad attitude who rushes you. I would personally advise avoiding these sorts of ads.

  11. #2796

    Updated Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    It was two for me even though I couldn't pop the second time.
    Looks like she upped the menu pricing. 50% more for add ons. Open the Strait!

  12. #2795

    Arlington heights latinas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arch=Arlington+heights.

    There is a shit ton of gorgeous latinas on the alligator. The ads look similar and girls look great which makes it too good to be true.

    Anyone has experience with them?

  13. #2794

    At least two

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
    It was two for me even though I couldn't pop the second time.

  14. #2793

    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3791111

    Logistics: East to setup via text. Nice apt complex in Arlington Heights.

    Girl: She is a Thai MILF with curves. DD man mades.

    Action: Everything is on the menu with upcharge.

    3 x Benji will get you an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and CFS.

    +Benji will get you bare.

    +Benji will get you Greek.

    If you took any logic class in high school, you can deduce that +2 x Benji will get you bare Greek.

    If you want to try things you saw on porn including ATM, she might be your girl.
    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.

  15. #2792

    Dundee and Quentin

    Been her twice about a year ago. Fairly attractive MT's but it's all self service in there. Not even a helping hand. I only went a second time thinking there would be more if they remembered me, but that was not the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer6  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually in the Schaumburg thread and schaumburg is getting a little scarce so I'm trying to branch out where I can for my lunch breaks. I drove passed this place that looked promising but couldn't find and reviews on here for it. Northeast corner of Quentin and Dundee. If it's just a jack shack, I'll pass. Hoping for L2 or 3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape