Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 2986
-
05-23-26 19:41 #2806Regular Member

Posts: 22Had some breakfast at the brunch place by melody this morning. I actually caught one of the girls walking in to melody and she looked very good. She was curvy and had what looked like blond hair. She was wearing skin tight red pants that really showed off her hips and ass. I've seen the reviews but now that I saw with my own eyes, I can't wait to come check this out.
-
05-23-26 16:55 #2805Senior Member

Posts: 226As always. YMMV. I can honestly say she is indeed one of the cuter and prettier ones. However, if you thought Sky's face looked rough then obviously you have a very high standard at MP's. To me Sky didn't look too rough. I guess you can try her then share your opinion.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy1711
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:55 #2804Regular Member

Posts: 9Melody
Did she say how long she's here for this time?
Originally Posted by Squat
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:18 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 40I'm curious to go see her, but how pretty are we talking? Skye was hyped up quite a bit and I thought her face was rough.
Originally Posted by Squat
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 14:21 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 38Yumi
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
Saw her a few months back. Pics are pretty accurate, hot Japanese girl, early to mid 30's, not too much English.
Massage was fun, pretty much light nuru with oil and her sliding all over including rubbing against my cock on the flip.
FS and CBJ felt rushed, still got my nut off but she was asking with her limited English to hurry it up or get a HJ finish.
May visit again now that's she's back mainly for the massage but that was probably my most rushed experience there. Standard damage of $260 for the hour.
-
05-22-26 12:28 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 7AH Latinas
Honestly, mediocre is putting it nicely with some of them. Either that, or my luck has been horrible. Nothing worse than having a wg try to put a condom on you when you're still limp.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 10:59 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 161Yumi and Sandra
We seem two have new talents in BG. Hopefully someone can chime in whether they are new new or veterans back in town.
-
05-22-26 08:42 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 39Annas Sunny
Any been to Annas Sunny in wheeling. Any info would be appreciated they have table showers so I want to go check it out.
-
05-22-26 08:29 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 226Melody. Sasha
I stopped by Melody last night, and to my surprise I found Sasha. Those who remember. The short, young, and pretty Thai gal. I did the usual round of TS, Sauna, then right into action. What sucked was I didn't even last 5 min. CBJ, then she climbed on top for CG and I could not last. Finished remainder of time with massage while I fell asleep. Her looks and service was same as before.
-
05-19-26 21:05 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 213Latinas
I've tried a number of these in the past. They are a total gamble. If you pursue them, keep your expectations low. Generally the advertised pictures are fake, but they're generally also not stings or total scams either. The most probable outcome is you get a mediocre looking Latina with a bad attitude who rushes you. I would personally advise avoiding these sorts of ads.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:05 #2796Regular Member

Posts: 17Updated Menu
Looks like she upped the menu pricing. 50% more for add ons. Open the Strait!
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:42 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 161Arlington heights latinas
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arch=Arlington+heights.
There is a shit ton of gorgeous latinas on the alligator. The ads look similar and girls look great which makes it too good to be true.
Anyone has experience with them?
-
05-19-26 14:39 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 161At least two
It was two for me even though I couldn't pop the second time.
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:41 #2793Regular Member

Posts: 13How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:19 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 108Dundee and Quentin
Been her twice about a year ago. Fairly attractive MT's but it's all self service in there. Not even a helping hand. I only went a second time thinking there would be more if they remembered me, but that was not the case.
Originally Posted by Flyer6
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




