Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 928 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 13916
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13571

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    She has 4 different names;.

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart.

    TER I'd: 240895.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8085876-240895
    Oh yeah I saw her too in the past and immediately forgot about her because she's so blah. Body looks NOTHING like those pix, too much of a chubber for my taste and really average looking. Massage time definitely not worth it.

  2. #13570

    BlairNikole

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialTweet  [View Original Post]
    Was a bit intimidated to reach out, glad I did.

    She was very sweet. The hotel room was sick. And she is hot.

    In bed, blew me away (literally).

    Will keep coming bsck.

    https://blairnikolefox.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-nikole-fox
    I would take this review with a grain of salt, she is one of the few on PD with a bad review! (not easy to do). I remember looking in to seeing her some years back, but too many red flags came up. With a first time poster I would be careful. Maybe she has turned over a new leaf? Maybe?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/BlairNikole

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nikole.552359/#about.

  3. #13569

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I had p411. Didn't she go under a different name? I tried to book with her last year. She worked during the week or something so I couldnt find a time in my schedule. Thanks for the heads up.
    She has 4 different names;.

    Madison Blue / Nevada / Blondie / Sweetheart.

    TER I'd: 240895.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8085876-240895

  4. #13568

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by NumOneStunna  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.

    I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!

    I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
    What is her outcall rate for an hour?

  5. #13567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    I met sweetheart the other day, something just wasn't sitting right with me. She is a nice provider, pics are not her but she's a cute 30 ish blonde with big man mades, nice butt and legs. She didn't like that I called her out in the photoshop pic during the session.

    Massage wasn't fantastic, bbj while nice didn't really get me going because she wasn't that into it. She's sensitive all over, nipples can barely be sucked on and clit she jerk every time I touched it. Kitty tasted nice but was no where near as tight as these reviews claimed. I'd see her again, I'd skip the massage and and just got to work for the hour.

    She needs a sensual touch not a hardcore banging session (like the reviews claim she does).

    So I went back and looked. 122 reviews.40 by the same 8-10 guys. She had two different TER accounts. I pointed out to Admin a few months ago when she first popped up on my radar. If you go thru there are a few mentioned of "my first time seeing her" and so glad I found her. By the same people.

    These guys have reviews in NY and Florida and ONE in Vegas. Her and then multiples.

    Between the fake pics and the lying reviews I'm questioning my own review and if so would go back or not.

    She's a sweet girl but the reviews don't match the performance of a girl with 122 reviews who loves getting finger banged and rode hard. Just keep in mind if ya decide to take a swing at her.

    https://preferred411.com/P131933
    It's been awhile since I had p411. Didn't she go under a different name? I tried to book with her last year. She worked during the week or something so I couldn’t find a time in my schedule. Thanks for the heads up.

  6. #13566

    Sweetheart

    I met sweetheart the other day, something just wasn't sitting right with me. She is a nice provider, pics are not her but she's a cute 30 ish blonde with big man mades, nice butt and legs. She didn't like that I called her out in the photoshop pic during the session.

    Massage wasn't fantastic, bbj while nice didn't really get me going because she wasn't that into it. She's sensitive all over, nipples can barely be sucked on and clit she jerk every time I touched it. Kitty tasted nice but was no where near as tight as these reviews claimed. I'd see her again, I'd skip the massage and and just got to work for the hour.

    She needs a sensual touch not a hardcore banging session (like the reviews claim she does).

    So I went back and looked. 122 reviews.40 by the same 8-10 guys. She had two different TER accounts. I pointed out to Admin a few months ago when she first popped up on my radar. If you go thru there are a few mentioned of "my first time seeing her" and so glad I found her. By the same people.

    These guys have reviews in NY and Florida and ONE in Vegas. Her and then multiples.

    Between the fake pics and the lying reviews I'm questioning my own review and if so would go back or not.

    She's a sweet girl but the reviews don't match the performance of a girl with 122 reviews who loves getting finger banged and rode hard. Just keep in mind if ya decide to take a swing at her.

    https://preferred411.com/P131933

  7. #13565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    That's odd because I thought she only does outcall. Hmmm.

    No recent reviews from the other site, below is 3 years ago. Maybe she just started working again?

    Her rates are a bit confusing.. since she does outcall only yet there's extra charge for driving.. so you really paying $825 for 90 minutes Outcall if it's less than 20 miles? Then if it's more you're going to pay over 300k!! I know she meant 300 but still funny..

    General Details.

    After multiple back and forth texts, delays on her end, she eventually arrived. Physically hot, chemistry not so much Would not repeat. To much of a headache dealing with her various issues.
    30% deposit on booking. Yeah I'll pass. Tons of girls her price range that don't require deposits and have plenty of reviews.

  8. #13564
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialTweet  [View Original Post]
    Was a bit intimidated to reach out, glad I did.

    She was very sweet. The hotel room was sick. And she is hot.

    In bed, blew me away (literally).

    Will keep coming bsck.

    https://blairnikolefox.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-nikole-fox
    I too would like more info cause I've tried to setup a date with her before. What's the damage and what's on the menu you guys did?

    When I reached out to her, she quoted me $650 (one hour) + $200 incall and she wanted a $300 deposit.

  9. #13563

    Blair Nikole Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialTweet  [View Original Post]
    Was a bit intimidated to reach out, glad I did.

    She was very sweet. The hotel room was sick. And she is hot.

    In bed, blew me away (literally).

    Will keep coming bsck.

    https://blairnikolefox.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-nikole-fox
    That's odd because I thought she only does outcall. Hmmm.

    No recent reviews from the other site, below is 3 years ago. Maybe she just started working again?

    Her rates are a bit confusing.. since she does outcall only yet there's extra charge for driving.. so you really paying $825 for 90 minutes Outcall if it's less than 20 miles? Then if it's more you're going to pay over 300k!! I know she meant 300 but still funny..

    General Details.

    After multiple back and forth texts, delays on her end, she eventually arrived. Physically hot, chemistry not so much Would not repeat. To much of a headache dealing with her various issues.

  10. #13562

    Blair Nikole Fox

    Was a bit intimidated to reach out, glad I did.

    She was very sweet. The hotel room was sick. And she is hot.

    In bed, blew me away (literally).

    Will keep coming bsck.

    https://blairnikolefox.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/blair-nikole-fox

  11. #13561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Not a whole lot, below review is from 6 years ago. Odd that she doesn't have anything recent unless she just started working again. Also note I'm going to guess she's in her 30's and not 20's. And might be slightly thicker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-lamiere702

    General Details.

    Flew into Vegas for a quick getaway. Wanted some fun but new options looked limited. Then I remembered Nikki and how fun our time was then saw she was still advertising and her number was still good.

    When she walks in a room she has a way of standing out and when she came to the hotel lobby, a lot of good memories came back.

    If you were with her before, she's worth the visit. She had not aged a bit. VIPs read on.
    Nice body. Not sure what exclusive vip means. 3k for a weekend is crazy cheap

  12. #13560

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers, I will be in Vegas in a couple weeks. I am thinking of seeing Nikki, does anyone have any intel? Pictures look good. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%95.3273169/
    Not a whole lot, below review is from 6 years ago. Odd that she doesn't have anything recent unless she just started working again. Also note I'm going to guess she's in her 30's and not 20's. And might be slightly thicker.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-lamiere702

    General Details.

    Flew into Vegas for a quick getaway. Wanted some fun but new options looked limited. Then I remembered Nikki and how fun our time was then saw she was still advertising and her number was still good.

    When she walks in a room she has a way of standing out and when she came to the hotel lobby, a lot of good memories came back.

    If you were with her before, she's worth the visit. She had not aged a bit. VIPs read on.

  13. #13559

    Nikki

    Hello fellow mongers, I will be in Vegas in a couple weeks. I am thinking of seeing Nikki, does anyone have any intel? Pictures look good. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%95.3273169/

  14. #13558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Cool Story Bro, but it's always good forum etiquette to include your total cost.
    My bad. Still learning the etiquette around here. Damage was $1. 5 qv, 3 HHR, 4 HR.

  15. #13557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by NumOneStunna  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.

    I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!

    I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
    Cute looking girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape