Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 928 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13917
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by NumOneStunna  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.

    I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!

    I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
    Cute looking girl.

  2. #13556
    Quote Originally Posted by NumOneStunna  [View Original Post]
    I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. a very slobbery BBBJ, ...a very quick O, ...doggie (her fav too!) Cover on, her grip was insane, started cumming, it set me off too, ...hugged and kissed, and was on her way.
    ...Hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
    Cool Story Bro, but it's always good forum etiquette to include your total cost.

  3. #13555

    Lynn Was A Treat!

    I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.

    I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!

    I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678

  4. #13554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan31  [View Original Post]
    We need to start a main Tryst thread those women look the best out of all those other cheap site you all like to post about.

    I want to see more Tryst reviews.
    Most of the reviews I've done they have their own website and tryst. Go look at the high dollar hottie thread.

  5. #13553
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan31  [View Original Post]
    We need to start a main Tryst thread those women look the best out of all those other cheap site you all like to post about.

    I want to see more Tryst reviews.
    Second this. I've wasted so much time trying to connect with girls advertising on Tryst. My take it seems like most of them are using Tryst just to advertise their OnlyFans account.

  6. #13552

    Vegas c-org agencies

    Anyone have intel on these high end Chinese agencies? Can't seem to find much about them.

    twgvegas.com

    xinghe666.com

    ucla18.com

    vegasww.com

  7. #13551

    Ask First

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.
    When communicating tell them up front what you're looking for so there's no BS when they arrive. Know X will happen for $Z.

    Some agencies will say 200-300 but if you ask if that includes full service or whatever they will be vague or not commit to an answer. AVOID those. They are girl to your room scams. Never give a girl money until you establish X for $Z And don't try to be nice or polite if it doesn't start well, send them on their way.

    They know how to take advantage of those who lack experience.

  8. #13550

    Tyrst

    We need to start a main Tryst thread those women look the best out of all those other cheap site you all like to post about.

    I want to see more Tryst reviews.

  9. #13549
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Saw Dimond Bella again the other night for a fun late night twirl. https://tryst.link/escort/diamondbee7-.
    Does she do BBFS CIP?

  10. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Devin recently? Asking because I googled her number and found her lady's. One add. Seems like she now offers Greek now for +3. Looks real and like all her other stuff with the right number and email. Price is the same as everything else.
    Saw her once a few years ago. Never went back. She talks to run the clock out. She got a room (because she gambles so much), I wanted to take a shower, she didn't (most milfs won't. Might mess up her hair or make-up or some shit), was a nice big shower too. But she had wads of toilet paper during daty. Not fun, stopped, she's a big girl (not fat. Well, a few years ago wasn't) tall, big MMs, pictures look newer than when I last looked. Def her. I probably wouldn't do her again just from the too much talking, but that's me.

  11. #13547
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Devin recently? Asking because I googled her number and found her lady's. One add. Seems like she now offers Greek now for +3. Looks real and like all her other stuff with the right number and email. Price is the same as everything else.
    Haven't tried myself, because every report I read said she's flakey late and usually stoked or distracted and the service is garbage overall. The guys who did hit it said it was right but the drama outweighed the event.

  12. #13546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Devin recently? Asking because I googled her number and found her lady's. One add. Seems like she now offers Greek now for +3. Looks real and like all her other stuff with the right number and email. Price is the same as everything else.
    I tried to see that girl two times over the years. One time she responded days later and the other time was way too late for me. Good luck! Curious to see how she is.

  13. #13545

    Devin D

    Has anyone seen Devin recently? Asking because I googled her number and found her lady's. One add. Seems like she now offers Greek now for +3. Looks real and like all her other stuff with the right number and email. Price is the same as everything else.

  14. #13544

    LV Asian Gals

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.
    Never seen them and same here but one look at their ads you have your answer.

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...093371365.html

    https://www.lvasiangals.com/asian-escorts/gina

    200-300 for them to show up then add tips for extras.

    Initial rates are low for a reason. Just TGTBT.

  15. #13543

    Lvasiangals

    Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape