Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13917
-
05-19-26 16:37 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 348Cute looking girl.
Originally Posted by NumOneStunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:17 #13556Senior Member

Posts: 254Cool Story Bro, but it's always good forum etiquette to include your total cost.
Originally Posted by NumOneStunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 09:22 #13555Regular Member

Posts: 16Lynn Was A Treat!
I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.
I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!
I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
-
05-18-26 16:27 #13554Senior Member

Posts: 348Most of the reviews I've done they have their own website and tryst. Go look at the high dollar hottie thread.
Originally Posted by TheMan31
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 11:24 #13553Senior Member

Posts: 52Second this. I've wasted so much time trying to connect with girls advertising on Tryst. My take it seems like most of them are using Tryst just to advertise their OnlyFans account.
Originally Posted by TheMan31
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 01:37 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 33Vegas c-org agencies
Anyone have intel on these high end Chinese agencies? Can't seem to find much about them.
twgvegas.com
xinghe666.com
ucla18.com
vegasww.com
-
05-17-26 22:14 #13551Senior Member

Posts: 354Ask First
When communicating tell them up front what you're looking for so there's no BS when they arrive. Know X will happen for $Z.
Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy
[View Original Post]
Some agencies will say 200-300 but if you ask if that includes full service or whatever they will be vague or not commit to an answer. AVOID those. They are girl to your room scams. Never give a girl money until you establish X for $Z And don't try to be nice or polite if it doesn't start well, send them on their way.
They know how to take advantage of those who lack experience.
-
05-17-26 13:54 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 97Tyrst
We need to start a main Tryst thread those women look the best out of all those other cheap site you all like to post about.
I want to see more Tryst reviews.
-
05-14-26 22:07 #13549Senior Member

Posts: 67Does she do BBFS CIP?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 02:13 #13548Senior Member

Posts: 433Saw her once a few years ago. Never went back. She talks to run the clock out. She got a room (because she gambles so much), I wanted to take a shower, she didn't (most milfs won't. Might mess up her hair or make-up or some shit), was a nice big shower too. But she had wads of toilet paper during daty. Not fun, stopped, she's a big girl (not fat. Well, a few years ago wasn't) tall, big MMs, pictures look newer than when I last looked. Def her. I probably wouldn't do her again just from the too much talking, but that's me.
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:40 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 237Haven't tried myself, because every report I read said she's flakey late and usually stoked or distracted and the service is garbage overall. The guys who did hit it said it was right but the drama outweighed the event.
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:19 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 348I tried to see that girl two times over the years. One time she responded days later and the other time was way too late for me. Good luck! Curious to see how she is.
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:15 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 32Devin D
Has anyone seen Devin recently? Asking because I googled her number and found her lady's. One add. Seems like she now offers Greek now for +3. Looks real and like all her other stuff with the right number and email. Price is the same as everything else.
-
05-11-26 15:14 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 1873LV Asian Gals
Never seen them and same here but one look at their ads you have your answer.
Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy
[View Original Post]
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...093371365.html
https://www.lvasiangals.com/asian-escorts/gina
200-300 for them to show up then add tips for extras.
Initial rates are low for a reason. Just TGTBT.
-
05-10-26 23:00 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 157Lvasiangals
Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.









Reply With Quote





