Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 890 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 119 519 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 13345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13075
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakes77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one posting on the other site.
    Yes.

    Yes sir it is.

  2. #13074

    Happyxxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.

    I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
    I sent a message too!

  3. #13073

    Latina

    Does anyone know or can share any Latina parlor or agency that offers something similar to the already known AMP's. Appreciate any intel.

  4. #13072
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    You beat me to it

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.
    I don't know near a few minutes ago to let everyone know the same thing, but you already have it up. I can also say she is hot and fun. I told boss lady a year ago that she needed to start something in Tampa. Hopefully this becomes a regular thing but it all depends on how busy they stay.

  5. #13071
    Of COURSE they drop a surprise Tampa visit on the one weekend I am out of the area in the last 5 months.

    Handler, if you're reading this, please come back!! (with a few weekday dates too!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.

  6. #13070
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Recommendations

    I'll be in town looking for recommendations for FS massage parlor. I will be in town a couple days. Willing to travel if the service is good. Thanks!

  7. #13069

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by AzFla01  [View Original Post]
    If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.

    Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book..
    Is this the one posting on the other site.

  8. #13068
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.

    I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
    Good Morning Sir.

    I have taken interest in the 301 Latina location. The only place I have tried in this relative area is the Roman Spa on parsons. Would you mind sharing the address?

  9. #13067

    Heads up

    Lisa from the Japanese agency in Orlando is in your neighborhood today. Slim fit small Japanese girl with small Bs, attractive with good English and a wide open menu. They advertise her as young, most girls are advertised as 18-19 and they're more like 24-28, I'd guess Lisa is 33 ish but could pass for 25 easily, very friendly and chatty and as I recall offered a CIM finish at no extra charge. Pricey over all but very hard to find this level of quality with an open menu. You will need to be lightly screened through the booker, I'm a long time client of the agency and all of us regulars in Orlando have had nothing but stellar times with their rotation of girls. Peace out Tampa pervs, SS96.

  10. #13066

    301

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.

    I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.
    Thank you kind Sir. I have been saving my $ just in case 301 is off the beaten path and good. Thanks.

  11. #13065
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Candy

    I have responded to all about candy, but couple messages did not go through.

    I will respond with the 301 info when I get a minute. You boys fill my it's soon I clear it. LOL.

  12. #13064

    Still closed

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Is it still open? I hope it is. They had some really fun ladies there.
    I drove by yesterday in hopes of a reopening but lights were off and signage on the glass door was scratched off. Third or fourth time closing. Might be the end end of that location.

  13. #13063

    Candy, the VNmese girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    Sent requesting info, nada.
    If you wanted her info, let me know. Below is her menu.

    Hii baby good afternoon, I'm available Tampa / Orlando / other locations incall outcall I'm based in tampa 800 an hour. 1400 for 2 hours would love to see you I also do facetime verify so you can see I'm real gorgerous 20% deposit require to book.

    Be safe, AZ.

  14. #13062

    Sunflower

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyHeadBig  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited Sunflower recently? It used to be lively here.
    Is it still open? I hope it is. They had some really fun ladies there.

  15. #13061

    Same Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjgettingit  [View Original Post]
    I tried to inbox you a couple of times.
    Sent requesting info, nada.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape