Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 365 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 5463
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.
    I meant that she was asking only 150 for FS.

    I was in for L2 only so I gave her 120.

  2. #5162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.
    Every girl there will do FS for $160.

  3. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.
    Same phone number.

  4. #5160

    Relax Kiki

    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.

  5. #5159

    Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?

    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.

  6. #5158

    Big tits

    Thanks Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  7. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  8. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Address for relax?
    It's 438 Roosevelt.

  9. #5155
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ewa at Relax.
    Address for relax?

  10. #5154

    Latina MP?

    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?

  11. #5153

    Era

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!
    Go see Ewa at Relax.

  12. #5152

    In search of

    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!

  13. #5151

    Dt

    I was at DT on Sun. Two old providers. The one I got allowed FIV deep inside but overall an below average for my liking. She put the effort but I did not like the face a body unfortunately. I did not have time to look around at another place.

  14. #5150

    Relax EWA

    Stopped by after a day on the golf course. Needed a nice table shower and massage. EWA was the same as usual, walk in the room, DFK saying "I missed you", undressed and of to the shower room.

    Plenty of time scrubbing all the crevices and even washing my hair. Back to the room, finished drying me off and massage started.

    Great massage as always.

    All the extras as expected. Top service in the area. But starting to look ragged and putting on weight as she is getting older.

    Was very interested in the younger spinner Rachel. Saw her as I was coming in and leaving.

    Will definitely request her the next time I'm in the area. She has that innocent look to her.

    Looking for more details on Rachel. She was all bundled up.

    What does she like, what doesn't she like. How do get FS out of her.

    DM me details.

    TIA.

    PH.

  15. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmi108  [View Original Post]

    I haven't been to Lanes, which intrigues me. I'd appreciate some logistics of the place I. E where to park, doors to enter, etc. In passing the place, I just see huge building. PM is ok too.

    Stay safe, John.
    It's been a while since I've been to Lanes but from what I remember park wherever in the lot and head up to the 2nd floor. Door should be right there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape