Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 41249
-
05-23-26 15:01 #40514Senior Member

Posts: 394Is there any way to find her?
How to look her up?
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
I normally check skip a couple times a day for ones who post and take it down.
I find them they are the best because they don't want too much attention and they look for quality not quantity.
Some take them down because they are trouble makers.
That's why we have to differentiate.
-
05-23-26 13:53 #40513Senior Member

Posts: 452Also interested
I've been looking for the same LOL.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 09:33 #40512Regular Member

Posts: 4Collins Girl
Got her cell from previous reviews. Gave her a text to so when she was available and I was off to pick her up. She's fun hot and sexy all in one. We went to designated spot to park and had one heck of an amazing car date! Can't wait to see her again!
-
05-23-26 08:42 #40511Regular Member

Posts: 18Used to be in jax
Anyone got any info? I looked up her number and there were a bunch of ads listed in Jax all deleted though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kings...1/596659927655
-
05-23-26 03:17 #40510Senior Member

Posts: 29Also been wondering. Never got a response when I reached out.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 19:00 #40509Senior Member

Posts: 105Link down
She removed her ad quick. I remember Amy having some mixed reviews a couple of years back when I was here but people can always change. Maybe.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:29 #40508Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sir. This one has some meaty curtains (the blonde one). I have never had a bad experience with her, or her girlfriend. I have fucked them both at the same time (pussy stacking and cum swapping)!
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/864259832162
-
05-22-26 16:17 #40507Senior Member

Posts: 1244Yes Sir. I definitely don't want you to get scammed or lose money!
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 16:13 #40506Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sir, I think I know of someone you may like.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
I'll PM you.
-
05-22-26 15:46 #40505Senior Member

Posts: 394Thank you for your confirmation.
That confirms that the bad ones are still bad. Some good ones became bad too.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
So not sure they meant by all are good. LOL.
-
05-22-26 15:39 #40504Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sir, no on April (as far as my experience and attempts), and definitely no on Leah! She's scammed two people that I know recently. Absolute psycho!
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 15:21 #40503Senior Member

Posts: 394She looks nice
She looks nice. And also she looks familiar.
I like that her pics not filtered.
Has anyone seen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/128444370768
-
05-22-26 12:59 #40502Senior Member

Posts: 371Wrong woman
You are talking about a completely different woman.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:48 #40501Senior Member

Posts: 250Dt queens or pawgs?
Will be in Jax for a few weeks. Can you mongers point me in the direction of a dt queen or Pawg. Pm me or quote this post.
-
05-22-26 12:46 #40500Senior Member

Posts: 394I guess her menu got expanded
Thinking about I think she's desperate now because she probably lost most of her regulars.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I was a regular for a few months.
Our first encounter two years ago wasn't good. She ghosted me twice after getting my address to come to me.
Then finally in October last I gave her a try and I went to see her she was good.
We did like a weekly thing till the holidays. After Christmas she started acting weird and complained about her jaw and neck and leg and arm.
It was a turn off. She said she drove from whatever to Jax many hours.
I tried a couple of other times thinking may be she was tired, but she got worse.
But I wonder if she offer BBFS too for more.









Reply With Quote




