Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 41255
-
05-22-26 15:46 #40505Senior Member

Posts: 394Thank you for your confirmation.
That confirms that the bad ones are still bad. Some good ones became bad too.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
So not sure they meant by all are good. LOL.
-
05-22-26 15:39 #40504Senior Member

Posts: 1244Sir, no on April (as far as my experience and attempts), and definitely no on Leah! She's scammed two people that I know recently. Absolute psycho!
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 15:21 #40503Senior Member

Posts: 394She looks nice
She looks nice. And also she looks familiar.
I like that her pics not filtered.
Has anyone seen?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/128444370768
-
05-22-26 12:59 #40502Senior Member

Posts: 371Wrong woman
You are talking about a completely different woman.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 12:48 #40501Senior Member

Posts: 250Dt queens or pawgs?
Will be in Jax for a few weeks. Can you mongers point me in the direction of a dt queen or Pawg. Pm me or quote this post.
-
05-22-26 12:46 #40500Senior Member

Posts: 394I guess her menu got expanded
Thinking about I think she's desperate now because she probably lost most of her regulars.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I was a regular for a few months.
Our first encounter two years ago wasn't good. She ghosted me twice after getting my address to come to me.
Then finally in October last I gave her a try and I went to see her she was good.
We did like a weekly thing till the holidays. After Christmas she started acting weird and complained about her jaw and neck and leg and arm.
It was a turn off. She said she drove from whatever to Jax many hours.
I tried a couple of other times thinking may be she was tired, but she got worse.
But I wonder if she offer BBFS too for more.
-
05-22-26 12:15 #40499Senior Member

Posts: 585https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/229001347199
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
That's Amy. Not sure what name she goes by now. She's had several kids over the years FYI. She used to be a TOTAL smokeshow maybe 10 yrs ago when she was a stripper. I hit it maybe 2 yrs ago? Can't remember but I had a great time with her. Total GFE with me. Maybe a little baby damage as I recall but not bad at all. She's been working out of that place for several yrs now. All I can tell you is that I had a blast with her for a very reasonable price. The funny thing is she kept acting like my schlong was huge and gave me a little pushback here and there, but overall lots of fun. And my dick isn't that big, LOL. Can't tell you why I didn't repeat. Seems like it was always a scheduling conflict. Good luck!
-
05-22-26 10:25 #40498Senior Member

Posts: 394Intersting
That's interesting.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:45 #40497Senior Member

Posts: 127Charter Point Peach
I'm looking for some info about the cute girl from Georgia that's been around for awhile in the Arlington area. I remember someone once said she gave great head, she recently advertised that her throat could defy physics. Her more recent pictures look a little drugged out, but a throat is still a throat. I'd post a link but she always deletes her ads. Who can give me the rundown on her and her skills? Thanks in advance.
-
05-21-26 19:12 #40496Senior Member

Posts: 63Dawg.
So are we all collectively fucking the same women? Something about that don't sit right with at all lmfao.
-
05-21-26 18:49 #40495Senior Member

Posts: 690April Has Done Greek and FS for a Price
I gave up on April. Too much of a downer and did have odor from her ****. She still refuses to do CIM but will suck BBBJ. She says no Greek, but we texted several times and for a 500 Mario Coins she said Greek uncovered, but was still refusing CIM at 500 coins. Our trip to Greece was not worth the coins paid. I shot my load and left. She did not even over to clean jr afterwards.
Originally Posted by FU123
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
05-21-26 18:10 #40494Senior Member

Posts: 412Looks different Facebook. But yeah that two different providers. Side note she scammed me 20 Mario coins on content a month ago then had the audacity to text yesterday say she knew content. Never sent me the first round. When reminded she said "huh" and went coms dark.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 15:39 #40493Regular Member

Posts: 4Agreed
Seen her twice. Easy set up. Responds quickly. Picked her up within 15 minutes of first text both times. Good attitude.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:33 #40492Senior Member

Posts: 394I think 2 different providers
I think they are 2 different providers. Because she says Double in the Ad. The last 2 pic are for different provider. The main chick has tattoos on her arm and chest. The last two face different and no tattoos.
Originally Posted by Sicilly
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 08:56 #40491Senior Member

Posts: 1054HTF can she go from this to this? Ick
At least she did post her unfiltered pic with her other. But still. Ughhhhhhh.
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




