Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 533 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 7994
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7754
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l
    Dude I have to tell you that this girl looks ROUGH! Also she hasn't seen 30 for a long long time. While her menu appears to be fairly open she is much bigger in person than her photos would imply. That's all I can really tell you about her everybody has their own likes and dislikes so you can take this info with whatever grain of salt you like but for me I definitely would not see her. MJ.

  2. #7753

    Ms. Fatt Katt

    Hello,

    Any opinions that can be shared about Ms. Fatt Katt? I'm spending a couple of nights in Birmingham this week.

    I saw a post from last year asking of her whereabouts. The post seemed favorable, but people change.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n&weightType=l

  3. #7752
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMax03  [View Original Post]
    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.
    I've seen them and also the ones that periodically Post in Pelham. I can only speak to my experience but I have to say it was not good on either occasion so bad in fact that I've scratched seeing Latina providers off my list. For me I've always felt rushed and things that were supposed to be on the menu we're not there once we got down to business. I found that they talk a good game in their ads and often in their communication but when it comes down to the reality it's usually very different at least that was my experience so for me never again. MJ.

  4. #7751

    Latinas

    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.

  5. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by FacialMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337
    Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.

    BPS.

  6. #7749

    Stormy in Bessemer

    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337

  7. #7748

    Interesting experience.

    Hi. Just wanted to share a session I had with one of the Asians. Opened the door to one of the older looking women I've found. I had already made the drive, and you never know. Some things do age like fine wine! What this lady lost in years she made up for with enthusiasm. For a non VIP experience, she put in every effort, and really, really just wanted to please me. I might go visit once more, just for the enthusiasm alone. And besides, who knows, might be in the mood for a GILF!

    You can look this one up 7260 -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/046002148375

    Anyone have any intel on younger ones? I'm an old man myself, but if I'm paying, I appreciate more than what I could reel in myself!

    Be safe,

    -J.

  8. #7747

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Hey MPZ. Your inbox is full. Tried to message you. Can't find her ad anywhere. Thanks!!

  9. #7746

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.
    Thanks MJ for report.

  10. #7745

    Mercedes

    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.

  11. #7744

    MILF Throat Monster

    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jtiopw.jpg‎   jdfla;dqa.jpg‎  

  12. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bekka today. She's been around a while but I don't remember seeing any reviews on here. She moves around a bit and is currently staying by the airport. Not my favorite place to go, but it's 10 min from work so I went at lunch today.

    Bekka'a a big girl, bigger than her pics suggest, but her oral skills are unmatched. Been a few years since I've had one that good. Everything is on the menu if BBFS is your thing. Not really mine, and I just stuck with what I came for.

    Decent rates too, would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/2056664148
    I co-sign this. Now she is a heavy smoker so you will come out smelling like smoke, but she does give fire head.

  13. #7742

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Doc is spot on with what he has to say! Savannah is a lot of fun! Really good information Doc. MJ.
    Appreciate the cosign MJ!

    I was juiced up to see one of our locals and was ghosted, so I moved on to this crew.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pratt...a/714414777767

    First off, the pic they sent me was a younger version of the woman that opened the door, but doable. Second, the rate was amended to cater to my request which I thought was included, but still better than the going rates. I left based on principle, actually sat in my vehicle debating on swallowing my pride. Still kicking myself!!

    Between the brief back and forth over the upcharge mamasan was all over me, just had a good way of doing nothing but totally turning me on. The way she touched me, the way she whispered, the way she laid on me while standing, had Mr Johnson harder than usual. So I thought I'd give them a shout out in case someone was on the fence.

  14. #7741
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.

    Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.
    Doc is spot on with what he has to say! Savannah is a lot of fun! The second girl I walked away at the door I was not about to hit that I will give her credit for one thing she knows how to artfully disguise her pictures so that you don't have an idea on how bad she really looks until you knock on the door! Really good information Doc. MJ.

  15. #7740

    Savannah / Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419

    As well as this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597

    Thanks in advance.
    The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.

    Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape