rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 364 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 5447
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5162

    Relax Kiki

    Asked for Kiki at Relax and was asked to come an hour later. Went there and Ewe greeted me and I asked for Kiki. No issues, Kiki was available.

    It was a very good experience. She would give only half hour because they are busy. . 5 + 1. 2 for L2, she wanted 1. 5 but quickly and gladly accepted my offer with a smile.

    Good table shower with a bit of preview BBBJ, back to the room, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM followed up with a brief massage. Good hard one.

    She tried to upgrade to FS during the act which I was not in for, she did not push much. Looks like she will be OK with 2. 0 total for hh with FS. Just FYI.

    I can repeat Kiki or try Ewe next, she looked good.

    I didn't think they were busy, they just prefer half hour, given a choice. I am good with hh.

  2. #5161

    Lux spa on VP. NEW NAME?

    Driving by old Lux spa on st Charles the other day. See a new sign. "sang and fang? Something like that. New owners? Or has Old BB Wendy just changed the name and still there? Anyone been there yet? I may later just put it curiosity. Let me know and stay safe.

  3. #5160

    Big tits

    Thanks Mike.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  4. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?
    None. There is a lady at Sunny Day (Mt. Prospect) who resembles a latina / filipina MILF (but she's Korean). Her name is Olivia and believe she is still there until mid-June. See my review on her from last year for addt'l details. I believe another monger has a more recent review in the Mt. Prospect thread.

  5. #5158
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtbj69  [View Original Post]
    Address for relax?
    It's 438 Roosevelt.

  6. #5157
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Go see Ewa at Relax.
    Address for relax?

  7. #5156

    Latina MP?

    Any Latinas at MPs in Lombard / Glen Ellyn?

    Also amongst Lanes / Pure / Crystal / Oki which one has MP with Big titties?

  8. #5155

    Era

    Quote Originally Posted by JValdez2021  [View Original Post]
    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!
    Go see Ewa at Relax.

  9. #5154

    In search of

    Evening Gents!

    This is not a report but a request. I am in search for a dam good massage with all the extras L3, that won't break the bank!

    Much abliged!

  10. #5153

    Dt

    I was at DT on Sun. Two old providers. The one I got allowed FIV deep inside but overall an below average for my liking. She put the effort but I did not like the face a body unfortunately. I did not have time to look around at another place.

  11. #5152

    Relax EWA

    Stopped by after a day on the golf course. Needed a nice table shower and massage. EWA was the same as usual, walk in the room, DFK saying "I missed you", undressed and of to the shower room.

    Plenty of time scrubbing all the crevices and even washing my hair. Back to the room, finished drying me off and massage started.

    Great massage as always.

    All the extras as expected. Top service in the area. But starting to look ragged and putting on weight as she is getting older.

    Was very interested in the younger spinner Rachel. Saw her as I was coming in and leaving.

    Will definitely request her the next time I'm in the area. She has that innocent look to her.

    Looking for more details on Rachel. She was all bundled up.

    What does she like, what doesn't she like. How do get FS out of her.

    DM me details.

    TIA.

    PH.

  12. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmi108  [View Original Post]

    I haven't been to Lanes, which intrigues me. I'd appreciate some logistics of the place I. E where to park, doors to enter, etc. In passing the place, I just see huge building. PM is ok too.

    Stay safe, John.
    It's been a while since I've been to Lanes but from what I remember park wherever in the lot and head up to the 2nd floor. Door should be right there.

  13. #5150

    Lucky at Relax

    Greeting gents,

    Its been over a year since I was at relax. I had seen Hatti and ViVi. I still haven't experienced Ewa or KiKi. Yet. I got there on a weekday afternoon. I was greeted by a slim, MILF type wearing a flowing, red gown. I didn't see anyone else. She led me to her room. I was hoping she was Lucky and she was. I've been reading about her when she was the newbie there.

    Lucky asked for how long and I opted for the hour and paid $70. She later changed our time to 1/2 hour since things got busy during my session with her, which was fine with me. On the drive home, I realized I didn't get back any change since we decided to cut the time to 1/2. Ill give her the benefit of the doubt that it slipped her mind. I forgot as well.

    We headed off to the table shower. The table shower was nice with a little extra washing of my junk, but otherwise uneventful. Back in the room, Lucky dried me off alittle more and started the massage. The massage was really good, warm towel, back walking etc. During the massage, the door bell did ring a couple times and heard one of the ladies tell one of you guys to come back later, LOL.

    Down to business, Lucky wanted $140 for BBBJ cim, but I countered with $120, which she accepted with no problem. She took off her dress and had very nice, firm boobs. But she left her white panties on. She does have a nice body. No flab anywhere. And she looks really sexy when she let her hair down. BTW, she has a tattoo all around her the left wrist to eliminate the guesswork. She laid next to me and sucked on my nipples and then slid down between my legs. I probably shouldve suggested 69. Oh well. She started with a nice, teasing BJ. 80% mouth but the towards the end 50/50 mouth and hand until I cim, which was nice. She spit in a napkin and cleaned me up. I got dressed and paid her. She gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips, which was the only kiss we had.

    The whole experience with Lucky was just decent. She was friendly but it was not a very affectionate, fun type experience. I would probably try see her again. I think and really hope it might be a better experience the 2nd time around.

    I haven't been to Lanes, which intrigues me. I'd appreciate some logistics of the place I. E where to park, doors to enter, etc. In passing the place, I just see huge building. PM is ok too.

    Stay safe, John.

  14. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Made a couple visits now and can confirm this is a L1 joint. Both attractive. Saw Ada both times and only OTC roaming. Yoyo is other mt and she may provide UTC. May go back and see her.
    I visited Ada too a couple of times but no L2 or L3, and I'm woundering myself if the other girl will do more.

    Please write your review of the other if you pay another visit to Joy, I choose Ada because looks younger.

    Good luck out there.

  15. #5148

    Joy Villa Park

    Made a couple visits now and can confirm this is a L1 joint. Both attractive. Saw Ada both times and only OTC roaming. Yoyo is other mt and she may provide UTC. May go back and see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape