Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 7525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7360
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 281

    The Rest is now the Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by James39  [View Original Post]
    Got jackpot. Full service only donation 4 XX up.
    $4. Really? If true what a ripoff.

  2. #7359

    Asian provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie1933  [View Original Post]
    Just went to see her this morning as soon as she opened. Yes, it was DARK. No lights at all, windows completely covered. Not sure if she was just shy, but once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see she was quite cute. She could be the girl in the pic, though not as thin. Maybe the girl in the pic plus 10 lbs. I agree with IB, nice sized tits though MM, but not overly sized like some. Eraser nipples. She did agree to DATY but did something unusual first. As soon as she knew I was interested, she wiped herself down. The DATY was also awkward in 69 as she did not want to fully sit, making the angle difficult. Here's something you all might like. She is Japanese! She has the somewhat stocky (but thin) build, and the genuine accent, and like many Japanese providers, VERY meticulously clean. During BBBJ, I could feel her saliva dripping down, and she started wiping me clean. CFS was any position you want. 240.
    The girl I saw was Chinese and used to work out of CC then moved to this building. When opening the door she always hid behind the door, the bathroom was beyond where the massage table was, past some closed doors. Maybe I have to try this new girl who is Japanese. Thanks for the info.

  3. #7358
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...f%b8%8f_416991

    Asian Spinner if you into that. Nice face and body. Nice tits, nice pussy. Good CBJ, BBBJ if you lucky. All the way in. Pretty tight. All positions available. Will be back again.

    RUS.
    Remember name? Or which location That # does multiple places. And damage?

  4. #7357

    De' Rest Thai Massage

    Got jackpot. Full service only donation 4 XX up.

  5. #7356

    Spinner Asian

    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...f%b8%8f_416991

    Asian Spinner if you into that. Nice face and body. Nice tits, nice pussy. Good CBJ, BBBJ if you lucky. All the way in. Pretty tight. All positions available. Will be back again.

    RUS.

  6. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie1933  [View Original Post]
    I am implying that is is likely the SAME person.
    Okay interesting, you got BBBJ the other person got CBJ. I wonder how she chooses that.

  7. #7354

    Dark Room Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    The question was about another provider in the building. Is the one you are referring to the one in the ad?
    I am implying that is is likely the SAME person.

  8. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennie1933  [View Original Post]
    Just went to see her this morning as soon as she opened. Yes, it was DARK. No lights at all, windows completely covered. Not sure if she was just shy, but once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see she was quite cute. She could be the girl in the pic, though not as thin. Maybe the girl in the pic plus 10 lbs. I agree with IB, nice sized tits though MM, but not overly sized like some. Eraser nipples. She did agree to DATY but did something unusual first. As soon as she knew I was interested, she wiped herself down. The DATY was also awkward in 69 as she did not want to fully sit, making the angle difficult. Here's something you all might like. She is Japanese! She has the somewhat stocky (but thin) build, and the genuine accent, and like many Japanese providers, VERY meticulously clean. During BBBJ, I could feel her saliva dripping down, and she started wiping me clean. CFS was any position you want. 240.
    The question was about another provider in the building. Is the one you are referring to the one in the ad?

  9. #7352

    Nice Asian Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianhi  [View Original Post]
    Question, there was another provider in this building that did it in a dark room. Was wondering if this provider allowed lights to be left on? Thanks.
    Just went to see her this morning as soon as she opened. Yes, it was DARK. No lights at all, windows completely covered. Not sure if she was just shy, but once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see she was quite cute. She could be the girl in the pic, though not as thin. Maybe the girl in the pic plus 10 lbs. I agree with IB, nice sized tits though MM, but not overly sized like some. Eraser nipples. She did agree to DATY but did something unusual first. As soon as she knew I was interested, she wiped herself down. The DATY was also awkward in 69 as she did not want to fully sit, making the angle difficult. Here's something you all might like. She is Japanese! She has the somewhat stocky (but thin) build, and the genuine accent, and like many Japanese providers, VERY meticulously clean. During BBBJ, I could feel her saliva dripping down, and she started wiping me clean. CFS was any position you want. 240.

  10. #7351

    Asian provider

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBoto  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.
    Question, there was another provider in this building that did it in a dark room. Was wondering if this provider allowed lights to be left on? Thanks.

  11. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous Hapa girl got off the elevator on this floor. Does anyone have any info. She looked very local, had that trendy Aloha bag. Maybe a.

    Private resident.

    Any info please post. I know there is a massage place on that floor, but could also just be a resident.
    Anyone know the cute PT therapist is?

  12. #7349

    Sampo?

    Howzit Itchy,

    I seen this ad before and always to try. Thanks for TOFTT. Can you DM me the approximate location? I like try sample her this week. What's the damage?

    Mahalos,

    BnC808.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBoto  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.

  13. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBoto  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.
    What was the damage FS?

  14. #7347

    Tried this Asian Provider

    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.

  15. #7346

    Rip off?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was known for being a rip off?
    Maybe over priced, but not any different than majority of Thai places. This place has mid 30's very attractive Thai women with always real pictures. Sinny is pushing it with her AI enhanced photos, but her original photos are accurate, so I am not going to complain. If you find this women's photo attractive, they are accurate. I hear she provides good service, not my taste in a million years, personally.

    FYI that really hot girl is at pin Thai 3X floor. Confirmed. Thanks for all your lack of help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape