Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 502 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7525
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled? Services? Damage? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_416688
    I thought this place was known for being a rip off?

  2. #7344
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 281
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    So for several years now I wrote in previous post that some of the regular Chinese massage places have a hidden menu. YMMV. For me services include normal MSOG HE but on occasion I got take out and then dim-some extra with no extra cost. Again YMMV.
    Learned long ago there is a first timer and one timer menu at the Chinese places.

    After considerable investment I am now only offered their house specials. LOL.

    Hiro.

  3. #7343
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 281
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    PT is a good place. What place is 38?
    Nico's.

    Hiro.

  4. #7342

    Coco

    Anyone sampled? Services? Damage? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_416688

  5. #7341

    Chinese Take Out

    So for several years now I wrote in previous post that some of the regular Chinese massage places have a hidden menu. YMMV. For me services include normal MSOG HE but on occasion I got take out and then dim-some extra with no extra cost. Again YMMV.

  6. #7340

    39 is PT in Honolulu

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    That's a high floor. Where were you going higher than that?
    PT is a good place. What place is 38?

  7. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous Hapa girl got off the elevator on this floor. Does anyone have any info. She looked very local, had that trendy Aloha bag. Maybe a.

    Private resident.

    Any info please post. I know there is a massage place on that floor, but could also just be a resident.
    That's a high floor. Where were you going higher than that?

  8. #7338

    38th floor CC

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFishing  [View Original Post]
    Hapa? You won't find any hapa girls here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go somewhere else. Just helping.
    Gorgeous Hapa girl got off the elevator on this floor. Does anyone have any info. She looked very local, had that trendy Aloha bag. Maybe a.

    Private resident.

    Any info please post. I know there is a massage place on that floor, but could also just be a resident.

  9. #7337

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    I tried yesterday. Had very good massage, no greedy price war. Just a good time with fair price.
    Which Pin Thai Aiea did you go to? Who did you see?

    What was the damage? Thank you for sharing.

  10. #7336

    Check out the beef thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. I was tempted but looks like Itchy has 2 similar posts for the same ad:

    Post 1 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7595025.

    Post 2 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...013&viewfull=1#post7613013.

    Which is a shame, because I'd love to sample a hapa spinner!
    I've posted a few things about this in the like beef section cause its not allowed in these sections.

  11. #7335

    Hapa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. I was tempted but looks like Itchy has 2 similar posts for the same ad:

    Hapa? You find any hapa provider here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go some where else.
    Post 1 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7595025.

    Post 2 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...013&viewfull=1#post7613013.

    Which is a shame, because I'd love to sample a hapa spinner!
    Hapa? You won't find any hapa girls here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go somewhere else. Just helping.

  12. #7334

    Pin Thai Aiea

    I tried yesterday. Had very good massage, no greedy price war. Just a good time with fair price.

  13. #7333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1354
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Is there more than one shop or the ones advertised on bedpage or mojo village the only one? I really want to try Mui Mui or some others that just maybe do FS and BBBJ! I don't think I was able to bang a this that did DFK, Meenoy did a nice BBBJ but cfs and I think it was an ok experience! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I think mui mui is Luna or they work out of same place 205.

  14. #7332

    Greedy

    Not only the Thais are greedy AMP girls are wanting $220 plus for piece of crap service!

  15. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by womenlover2  [View Original Post]
    sofia and mona don't look anything special. Even if they did look special, their greediness for money makes them unattractive. They should accept what is given to them and say "thank you".
    i agree with the greedy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape