Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So went to give it a try based on previous reviews did the hour good time nice light massage and good BBJ but little pricey at 180 also she mentioned they prefer to not got reviewed I didn't even mention reviewing place but she said it as I was leaving seem odd anyone else experience this?
    They are probably uneasy with the recent reviews, so are starting to say it to everyone.

  2. #3984

    Central

    So went to give it a try based on previous reviews did the hour good time nice light massage and good BBJ but little pricey at 180 also she mentioned they prefer to not got reviewed I didn't even mention reviewing place but she said it as I was leaving seem odd anyone else experience this?

  3. #3983

    Central st

    Walked in on a whim, drew Amy, for an AMP she's pretty good looking, young, I'd say early 30's? Didn't really expect anything but opted for hr, not so much teasing before the flip so thought it was going to be a regular HJ but she asked what I wanted after the flip and I just asked for everything, didn't ask for $, she just left to grab the rubber, came back, hopped on, cg, mish, k9, can take a pounding for sure, handed 1. 4, gave me kiss and out the door I go. This place has 3 other girls working, saw 2 but didn't have my glasses on so I can't say much but they all seemed to be "younger" than other places and def better looking than roger. Def repeat. Parking is terrible tho, unless you park at the garage, 1 min walk. In the evening, the area gets very busy since the weather is nice so do what you will with that info.

  4. #3982
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    I set up appointment. She's old. Nothing more then L1. I just seem to remember her doing more. Maube I'm wrong.
    Believe me I tried. She won't do anything more than L1. She's good at it but nothing more. Leaves cloths on. I was able to touch her but limited. Sucks.

  5. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by MassnhGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there a few times to a point where we are.

    Comfortable with each other but will not do more than L1. I can't even get her to take shirt off like someone on here said. Just a tease and HJ with some touching. Will not do more. I've tried. I tip very well with her hoping she would. Time to move on. Maybe I'll start going to 8 and 11 like I hear so much about.
    I set up appointment. She's old. Nothing more then L1. I just seem to remember her doing more. Maube I'm wrong.

  6. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    Any try it lately? It's been yrs since I was there.
    Been there a few times to a point where we are.

    Comfortable with each other but will not do more than L1. I can't even get her to take shirt off like someone on here said. Just a tease and HJ with some touching. Will not do more. I've tried. I tip very well with her hoping she would. Time to move on. Maybe I'll start going to 8 and 11 like I hear so much about.

  7. #3979

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by Filsky811  [View Original Post]
    I understand there are two new girls at Rogers8.

    Any feedback yet?

    Many thanks,
    She's 30's. Very GFE. Wild FS, she gets very wet. Didn't do BBBJ so not sure on that's but daty she goes wild. 200 then 50 for hh.

  8. #3978

    Any reviews on Rogers8

    I understand there are two new girls at Rogers8.

    Any feedback yet?

    Many thanks,

  9. #3977
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile but have to give special thanks to those who reviewed Mia. I paid her a visit yesterday and was very glad I did. I think she is the prettiest provider I have seen in years with a killer body. House fee was 50 for half hour and I gave her 160 tip up front. I undressed while she came back in with a cover and was wearing little nightie. She sat on couch and after a little handjob put cover on. Proceeded to give me great BJ while looking up at me. I laid on table and she hopped on into 69 position. She continued to blow me while I went down on her and stuck my tongue deep in her ass. Her asshole was nice and tight and she let me slip finger in her ass. After several minutes I had her ride me cowgirl. She was pounding up and down on me while her ass was slapping down. I was playing with her beautiful tits as she smiled at me. I could only last a few minutes of this and blew my load. She continued to ride me taking me deep inside her. After cleanup, she ran her fingernails over my chest and down to my balls getting me hard again. She laid up on top of me for several more minutes as I caressed her. She got me a bottle of water and put on my shirt, socks, pants and tied my shoes when I was dressed. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with her. I did see a second provider coming out of room down the hall who was not to my liking, she was not very pretty. Thanks again for those who found out Mia is back. Please keep posted if and when Mia rotates out.
    I will second this. Had the day off and planned for a RI visit to go to 1021 Broad St. Another AMP down there got busted yesterday and seems like the girls at 1021 have gotten out of dodge till things calm. Disappointed until I saw Mia. While there is no TS or sauna, which I love about RI, she certainly held her own on services and looks. Massage was a bit hard and all I could think about it she wouldn't need anyone to open a jar of pickles for her. But she is something to look at with an amazing body. Glad I took the plunge.

  10. #3976

    #8

    Haven't posted in awhile but have to give special thanks to those who reviewed Mia. I paid her a visit yesterday and was very glad I did. I think she is the prettiest provider I have seen in years with a killer body. House fee was 50 for half hour and I gave her 160 tip up front. I undressed while she came back in with a cover and was wearing little nightie. She sat on couch and after a little handjob put cover on. Proceeded to give me great BJ while looking up at me. I laid on table and she hopped on into 69 position. She continued to blow me while I went down on her and stuck my tongue deep in her ass. Her asshole was nice and tight and she let me slip finger in her ass. After several minutes I had her ride me cowgirl. She was pounding up and down on me while her ass was slapping down. I was playing with her beautiful tits as she smiled at me. I could only last a few minutes of this and blew my load. She continued to ride me taking me deep inside her. After cleanup, she ran her fingernails over my chest and down to my balls getting me hard again. She laid up on top of me for several more minutes as I caressed her. She got me a bottle of water and put on my shirt, socks, pants and tied my shoes when I was dressed. I guarantee you won't be disappointed with her. I did see a second provider coming out of room down the hall who was not to my liking, she was not very pretty. Thanks again for those who found out Mia is back. Please keep posted if and when Mia rotates out.

  11. #3975

    107 Central Nana. Give her a miss

    After a great run with Annie, who hopefully will be back, 107 Central has replaced that A Grader with a absolute bag of yuck. Saw nana Friday and they really filtered the shit out of her in the STG ad, somewhat like Miya, Mimi, and Yoyo. She's easily in her late 40's if not 50's. Body is a bowl of mashed potatoes. Saggy, mushy tits, no ass, and she commits all of the sins of a bad MT.

    1. Ask for tip up front.

    2. Haggles.

    3. Upsells.

    4. No Tease.

    5. Tries to short time.

    6. Jackhammer.

    Whenever you have 3 or more of these bad traits, its hard enough to get motivated to nut with the jackhammer. When its all six? Took me all 15 minutes at the end of the hour to cum. Wanted 100 $ for clothes off, panties on, topless HJ. Really disappointing and I won't see her again. Nancy and Apple are the other two in the current rotation. Nancy ok, but also wants $$ up front and is uninspired.

  12. #3974
    Quote Originally Posted by Priusa  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the detailed report. Curious if L2 is on offer by Lisa? Very interested since massage is professional.
    I don't know. She didn't offer and I didn't inquire. There have been reports of L2 at this place with other ladies though.

  13. #3973

    Dracut Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I had a pleasant visit with Lisa at 465 in Dracut recently. She's not a bad looking MILF. (Maybe GILF who knows?) Her English isn't great but we were able to understand each other. For those that care about the actual massage (like me), hers is excellent. One of the better massages I've had. When I complimented her on her massage skill she said "Yes, professional massage, professional massage. " Some minor teasing when she was working my legs. Hot towel and a brief but nice tease. She had me flip and she started a nice, slow, oily HJ. Very good technique and things were going well when suddenly she just stopped. I asked what was wrong and she said "Customer. " I hadn't heard the doorbell or anything but she wiped her hands and left the room. I could hear them talking (especially the customer who was basically shouting) and she put him in another room. She came back and I was expecting a rush job but she took her time and continued where she'd left off. Good finish, hot towel cleanup, some face / head massage, and we were done. As I was getting dressed she changed the table over. She asked me to come back soon and I was on my way. Back in my car about five minutes over the hour. I hope she will still be there in a few weeks so I can repeat.
    Thank you for the detailed report. Curious if L2 is on offer by Lisa? Very interested since massage is professional.

  14. #3972

    #8

    Saw Mia today.

    Damn I love her.

    Texted from the parking lot & was told to wait 20 minutes.

    I have no problem with that knowing I am seeing Mia.

    Paid for the hour, lots of hugs, kisses & fondling. Went straight into 69 & continued that for over the hour.

    I'm completely ok with that as I love DATY with her & I know she was enjoying it as well. After the pop we just continued to lay down with her wrapped in my arms.

    Looking forward to seeing her again soon.

  15. #3971

    Big naturals?

    Anyone know who has the best big naturals in the area? Lavender in chemls used to have a girl there with a great big natural rack but she's since gone. Mia at rogers has some good man mades, but looking for the real thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape