Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4107
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3972

    Big naturals?

    Anyone know who has the best big naturals in the area? Lavender in chemls used to have a girl there with a great big natural rack but she's since gone. Mia at rogers has some good man mades, but looking for the real thing.

  2. #3971

    Dracut

    I had a pleasant visit with Lisa at 465 in Dracut recently. She's not a bad looking MILF. (Maybe GILF who knows?) Her English isn't great but we were able to understand each other. For those that care about the actual massage (like me), hers is excellent. One of the better massages I've had. When I complimented her on her massage skill she said "Yes, professional massage, professional massage. " Some minor teasing when she was working my legs. Hot towel and a brief but nice tease. She had me flip and she started a nice, slow, oily HJ. Very good technique and things were going well when suddenly she just stopped. I asked what was wrong and she said "Customer. " I hadn't heard the doorbell or anything but she wiped her hands and left the room. I could hear them talking (especially the customer who was basically shouting) and she put him in another room. She came back and I was expecting a rush job but she took her time and continued where she'd left off. Good finish, hot towel cleanup, some face / head massage, and we were done. As I was getting dressed she changed the table over. She asked me to come back soon and I was on my way. Back in my car about five minutes over the hour. I hope she will still be there in a few weeks so I can repeat.

  3. #3970

    Anyone know of any massage locations (or private) in the area with Milking tables?

    I have the urge to get a massage, while getting service orally below, curious if anyone knows anywhere local (middlesex southern NH) area where this can be had 2/ girl experience?

    If so normal room charges would be great too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails milkingtable.jpg‎  

  4. #3969

    Lotus in Tewks

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    Any try it lately? It's been yrs since I was there.
    Is still the same. I come once in a while, same service, same lady, since she is the owner. L1, a little extra Top Off, nothing else, at least for me.

  5. #3968

    Lotus in Tewksbury

    Any try it lately? It's been yrs since I was there.

  6. #3967
    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Been going to Mosa even before it was Red Lotus. One girl working there has been a pretty constant fixture there for the past 10 to 12 years. She calls herself Coco. She is totally into giving an all out erotic massage. With her ooohs and ahhhs as she works your shaft gets me totally on edge. The past 5 or 6 years she has been allowing full service endings. And Oh my God, if it were possible, I would marry her in a heartbeat. I have had a fair share of good fucks, but holy shit, Coco's pussy is the best feeling pussy I have ever fucked in my life. Her pussy muscles grip onto the shaft like crazy and the more you fuck her the tighter she gets!
    More of your schizophrenic ramblings. Ok grandpa.

  7. #3966

    #8

    Texted from the lot & asked for Mia, they said could I wait 20 minutes & I said of course. Got a text right on time & said to come up. Mia greeted me at the door in a sexy nighty & led me to a room. Nice massage & some leg stretches, hot towel clean up & she started scratching my back lightly with her nails & underneath to my boys, I raised up a bit so she could enjoy them more. Then came the pillow, I flipped over & she got naked. Climbed onto the bed, kissed a little & was sucking on her nice nipples for several minutes. She climbed off the table & put a baggy on my cock & climbed into the 69 position, we were enjoying each other like that for a bit, she hopped off & got dressed really fast, left the room for a minute & came back with a new cover, got naked again & covered my cock again, climbing back onto the table, grabbed me & rode me cowgirl to finish. Very enjoyable finish.

  8. #3965

    Tribute?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonThree  [View Original Post]
    I texted and was told Mia and Apple working. I chose Apple, she's thin and tiny. 2 big tats. Tits are smallish and squishy with great long nipples that she doesn't mind having sucked and pulled. Vag is bushy. She was playful in the hallway and in the room prior to undressing. Massage was what I wanted, I paid my normal tip for CBJ and cfs. I asked about bare a couple times and got definite no. CBJ was not that great she uses too much hand, FS on the table was fun and lengthy in a few positions, she finished me with her hand we were both standing. I'd go back for her. I saw Mia in the hallway after, I assume it was her, I had only seen her in dark previously.
    What tribute did you pay? House+2. ? . Or can they still be had for more reasonable (house +1. 6).

  9. #3964

    107

    Was in the area and reached out to Purple. Tried calling and texting but no reply. My back up was 107 near the river. I texted and received a reply right away to come in. Metered street parking. Front door unlocked and there is a waiting room. I rang the doorbell on the inner door and Mimi met me. Mid thirties, 5'5" nice figure. Went to the room and told her an hour and passed over the HF. She said to get undressed. Her English is ok. She came back in and started a decent massage. She was wearing tight yoga pants and has nice toned legs which I caressed when I could. She asked me if I'd been there before and I said that I hadn't. She asked if I wanted oil and I said yes. Pretty thorough massage with some gentle grazing of the boys. After the hot towel she had me turn over and asked me what I wanted. I said everything and she motioned for BJ. She asked if I had a cover and I gave it to her. She undressed and as suspected she had a very nice body. MM C's flat stomach, trimmed kitty. Proceeded with a nice body slide and decent CBJ.

  10. #3963
    Quote Originally Posted by Wzguy69  [View Original Post]
    What is number 8 ?
    6xx Rogers St, Unit 8, in Lowell.

  11. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeSometime  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by number 8. Looks like Mia is back.
    What is number 8 ?

  12. #3961

    Rogers Apple Visit

    I texted and was told Mia and Apple working. I chose Apple, she's thin and tiny. 2 big tats. Tits are smallish and squishy with great long nipples that she doesn't mind having sucked and pulled. Vag is bushy. She was playful in the hallway and in the room prior to undressing. Massage was what I wanted, I paid my normal tip for CBJ and cfs. I asked about bare a couple times and got definite no. CBJ was not that great she uses too much hand, FS on the table was fun and lengthy in a few positions, she finished me with her hand we were both standing. I'd go back for her. I saw Mia in the hallway after, I assume it was her, I had only seen her in dark previously.

  13. #3960

    Non-asian

    Any non-asian MPs in the area?

  14. #3959

    Shin

    Is this spot a place to visit?

  15. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Been going to Mosa even before it was Red Lotus. One girl working there has been a pretty constant fixture there for the past 10 to 12 years. She calls herself Coco. She is totally into giving an all out erotic massage. With her ooohs and ahhhs as she works your shaft gets me totally on edge. The past 5 or 6 years she has been allowing full service endings. And Oh my God, if it were possible, I would marry her in a heartbeat. I have had a fair share of good fucks, but holy shit, Coco's pussy is the best feeling pussy I have ever fucked in my life. Her pussy muscles grip onto the shaft like crazy and the more you fuck her the tighter she gets!
    I think you are imagining things again. Coco is no longer at Mosa. No longer works there and went bsck to NYC. She has been gone for about 2 weeks. I think she might have gotten in trouble from fantasy posts like this. She is definitely gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape