Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 8329
-
05-22-26 16:38 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 32I clicked the wrong button when I made my account and the admins refuse to fix it. I didn't want to just make a new account and they then ban me or some shit like that. But it's annoying they have to approve all my posts. I know you are reading this admins so I'll ask again if you can fix my account.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
That girl used to post with her full legal name and info on other sites but I have no affiliation besides fucking her about a year and a half ago once and spending a lot of time talking to her about stuff. Back when that happened I just got done fucking Indica raw for like an hour and a half straight like 12 hours earlier and my load was completely spent. Jasmine was working so fucking hard to get my cum and I was just enjoying it for probably an hour and a half. She eventually did say she had to give up as she had to get to work. LOL.
-
05-22-26 12:45 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 434Jasmine
I talked with her yesterday, sounded like a nice gal, she is definitely NOT GFE, said no kissing, no way, no how. I am not by any means looking for a cheap date, so that is not the problem. Girls who are strippers / dancers almost never offer any GFE.
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]
Two questions for Lookmanohands, your profile says you are a "Forum Advertiser" what does that mean? Are you her manager? And, what is the difference between 22 and 21 years old? I don't understand, was that a typo?
-
05-21-26 23:06 #8057Douchebag

Posts: 159Yea I will second that, she is fun and super chill.
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:11 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 32I saw her like a year ago but she has reasonable rates for the current market. Probably would ask 200 for half hour for CFS but would probably actually do it for 150-200. She doesn't like kissing though so that can be a factor for some people. Nice tasting pussy though.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 20:28 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 186Jasmine
What does she charge for CFS and what's the up charge for BBFS (with no CIP)?
Originally Posted by Lookmanohands
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:53 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 32Jasmine is a fun fuck. She's actually like 22 not 21 but still fun.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:26 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 64Lexey
She was a fun one. Till she moved bummer.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:25 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 64Alexis
Which is Alexis?
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 12:31 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 41Lola MIA? Damn, I guess I just haven't considered her in awhile and didn't notice. Hopefully she comes back. Solid affordable option.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:02 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 839Always wanted to blow a load in her, very hard to get a hold of even when she did her own bookings. There was a video of a guy fucking her on PH but it seems to have disappeared as well.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:12 #8049Senior Member

Posts: 176Brandi
She really puts a hurt on my eyes. LOL.
-
05-19-26 19:37 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah none of her pictures she is smiling LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:16 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 3425Brandi
Damn. She looks angry.
Originally Posted by BBFSPeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:25 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 252Brandi
Took a chance after Lola has been MIA and Uber priceswere to insane (because of EDC) to see Alexis. She was amazing. Head is Elite. Better than anyone I've had in years (except Jasmine). Pussy was wet and good. Filled her up like a good boy. She's a small bbw but service is A1. Will see her again. No cim but Cip is available if you're tested.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/182214398
-
05-19-26 11:47 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 352Natalie
I'm curious about Natalie also. I tried the numbers I had for her but no reply. Not sure if she's still around or not.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






