Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7525
-
05-22-26 15:55 #7360Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel

Posts: 281The Rest is now the Ripoff
$4. Really? If true what a ripoff.
Originally Posted by James39
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 02:45 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 233Asian provider
The girl I saw was Chinese and used to work out of CC then moved to this building. When opening the door she always hid behind the door, the bathroom was beyond where the massage table was, past some closed doors. Maybe I have to try this new girl who is Japanese. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 23:31 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 276Remember name? Or which location That # does multiple places. And damage?
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 23:04 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 4De' Rest Thai Massage
Got jackpot. Full service only donation 4 XX up.
-
05-21-26 21:07 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 849Spinner Asian
https://www.mojovillage.com/services...f%b8%8f_416991
Asian Spinner if you into that. Nice face and body. Nice tits, nice pussy. Good CBJ, BBBJ if you lucky. All the way in. Pretty tight. All positions available. Will be back again.
RUS.
-
05-21-26 15:24 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 849Okay interesting, you got BBBJ the other person got CBJ. I wonder how she chooses that.
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 02:59 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 140Dark Room Provider
I am implying that is is likely the SAME person.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 23:44 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 849The question was about another provider in the building. Is the one you are referring to the one in the ad?
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:55 #7352Senior Member

Posts: 140Nice Asian Provider
Just went to see her this morning as soon as she opened. Yes, it was DARK. No lights at all, windows completely covered. Not sure if she was just shy, but once my eyes got used to the dark, I could see she was quite cute. She could be the girl in the pic, though not as thin. Maybe the girl in the pic plus 10 lbs. I agree with IB, nice sized tits though MM, but not overly sized like some. Eraser nipples. She did agree to DATY but did something unusual first. As soon as she knew I was interested, she wiped herself down. The DATY was also awkward in 69 as she did not want to fully sit, making the angle difficult. Here's something you all might like. She is Japanese! She has the somewhat stocky (but thin) build, and the genuine accent, and like many Japanese providers, VERY meticulously clean. During BBBJ, I could feel her saliva dripping down, and she started wiping me clean. CFS was any position you want. 240.
Originally Posted by Loveasianhi
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 17:26 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 233Asian provider
Question, there was another provider in this building that did it in a dark room. Was wondering if this provider allowed lights to be left on? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ItchyBoto
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 15:49 #7350Senior Member

Posts: 287Anyone know the cute PT therapist is?
Originally Posted by BJicecream
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 02:53 #7349Senior Member

Posts: 144Sampo?
Howzit Itchy,
I seen this ad before and always to try. Thanks for TOFTT. Can you DM me the approximate location? I like try sample her this week. What's the damage?
Mahalos,
BnC808.
Originally Posted by ItchyBoto
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:51 #7348Senior Member

Posts: 292What was the damage FS?
Originally Posted by ItchyBoto
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:04 #7347Senior Member

Posts: 44Tried this Asian Provider
https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815
Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.
Itchy.
-
05-18-26 23:36 #7346Senior Member

Posts: 136Rip off?
Maybe over priced, but not any different than majority of Thai places. This place has mid 30's very attractive Thai women with always real pictures. Sinny is pushing it with her AI enhanced photos, but her original photos are accurate, so I am not going to complain. If you find this women's photo attractive, they are accurate. I hear she provides good service, not my taste in a million years, personally.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
FYI that really hot girl is at pin Thai 3X floor. Confirmed. Thanks for all your lack of help.












Reply With Quote



