Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 504 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 7553
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7343

  2. #7342

    Isa

    Appreciate everyone's response, I haven't had time to reach out to her again. I'll probably try sometime this week and hopefully get in contact with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    Seen her twice, maybe three? It's been nearly year but the first time was four hands with another girl that had rooms next to each other. I don't remember the exact price but both were naked and a covered L2 from both. But the other girl did 75% of that. The next time was a couple weeks later with her and she acted like she never seen me before. Obviously less was offered. I find her attractive but the language barrier is hard so she's very quiet with me. I don't think I went back. I know just enough Spanish to have basic conversation and a slow speed and usually the girls enjoy the effort or think it's funny that I try. It definitely breaks the ice after a few minutes of silence, I start talking in broken Spanish. I know this is transactional for them but they aren't robots.

  3. #7341
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    Seen her twice, maybe three? It's been nearly year but the first time was four hands with another girl that had rooms next to each other. I don't remember the exact price but both were naked and a covered L2 from both. But the other girl did 75% of that. The next time was a couple weeks later with her and she acted like she never seen me before. Obviously less was offered. I find her attractive but the language barrier is hard so she's very quiet with me. I don't think I went back. I know just enough Spanish to have basic conversation and a slow speed and usually the girls enjoy the effort or think it's funny that I try. It definitely breaks the ice after a few minutes of silence, I start talking in broken Spanish. I know this is transactional for them but they aren't robots.

  4. #7340
    Quote Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the Dominican bbw that does manscaping her ad expired.
    If its the one on Conway that also went as AS Spa, I believe this is it.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...933551522.html

  5. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Isa? I have been wanting to see her for awhile (months), I have texted / called several times from 2 different numbers and never get an answer. I am respectful when I text or call and leave a message. Just curious if she is actually real.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...931468966.html
    I don't know, the Isa that's been around for a while (which is the one in the picture in your post) looks a little different than the one in the CL ad. Also, the phone number is different, I don't remember the old number but it was a different area code for sure. My experience was meh, decent massage I thought for something like $80 and then $100 upgrade for full naked very uninspired L1 finish. Full roaming though.

  6. #7338
    Does anyone have the Dominican bbw that does manscaping her ad expired.

  7. #7337

  8. #7336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    Here is a link to her. Search Alma on here.

    https://booksy.com/en-us/1424427_alm...134763_orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by WillPayForFun  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.
    It's been a while man I don't remember the pricing details. Also I was a regular at one time and rates were reasonable for what I got. Just text the ad and ask her what she charges. She does outcalls also for an extra fee but like I said no drama or worries about her coming over to the hotel.

  9. #7335

    Damages?

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.
    A little more info would also be great. Could you share the cost? Thank you.

  10. #7334
    Hey brother, do you know what name she used to go by or under which name she was reviewed. I went back like 8 pages on your posts and I could figure out which one was her, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

  11. #7333

    Manscaping Recommendations?

    Hi all, I've been going to Aurora Spa for my manscaping needs I'm just not going to be anywhere near Conway rd or the east side for a while. Wondered if anyone had a good rec for a manscaping lady by Universal or further west that provides a similar L1 or L2 finish with a nice thong / bra possibly toppless finish? Feel free to dm and please include damage paid. Thank you in advance why'all!!

  12. #7332
    This looks like someone new downtown, anyone recognize?

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932359065.html

  13. #7331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1169
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw the ad and they seem somewhat familiar for some reason but I have not visit them at all. I was wondering if anyone can give me some intel on them. Location is Semoran and Pershing. If you want to DM that is cool also.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932205698.html
    The gal on the right has been reviewed before by me and others. Good massage and plenty of fun to be had. Incall over by the airport and I had no issues or drama with her. Big tits and a big ass that she will let you play with. I don't know anything about the other girl. Good luck.

  14. #7330

    Lidia

    I tried to set up 2 appointments with her, got ghosted both times. Won't try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamTrin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited? I went back I see no reviews.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...932173065.html

  15. #7329

    Isa

    Thank you for the info gents, I will try to reach her again.

    CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Visited her several times in the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    She is a real person and a very long time ago like more than 12 years ago she used to do topless L1 but that in my experience has no longer been the case as in my personal experiences over the past decade she has only given me genuine legitimate massages. The best time to reach her is in the morning hours when she schedules out her day. Usually from my experience the cut off for an appointment for any given day is 10:00 am. Usually if I personally text her after 10:00 am trying to schedule an afternoon appointment I wouldn't hear from her back at all!.in addition once appointment is set you must be very punctual or she will reduce your time and still charge you the full massage fee. Again I don't know if she does L1 happy endings anymore!? In my case, she stopped around 2013 and at least with me went totally legit!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape