Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 25699
-
05-21-26 10:05 #25174Senior Member

Posts: 55The real what?
Originally Posted by MansRuin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:39 #25173Senior Member

Posts: 170Molly
Anyone have any info on this girl? Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/208244246
-
05-21-26 08:02 #25172Senior Member

Posts: 41Sexii Lexii
https://tryst.link/escort/sexiilexii937
Anyone have info on her? I searched the thread and nothing came up. I feel like I've seen her pics a few times in the past though.
-
05-20-26 17:19 #25171Senior Member

Posts: 304I texted her
I messaged about rates, got a text back with her donations and then whoever was the person texting me asked if I wanted to get it on with a 15 year old. 😳. I told them no thanks not at all interested. It never occurred to me that it might be a sting operation. Glad I didn't bite.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 15:27 #25170Banned Member

Posts: 158Did you find the real one?
She is gone now they might have successfully intercepted her. 90 % of these stings is to make big headlines with as many bust as possible on the demand side. Of course all those guys was just opportunistic not actually looking for them. But occasionally they will do their job and take down the trafficking. I talked to her but went dark. Idk.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
Exactly why I keep up with it. My own protection and sometimes you find a gem. Obviously not going to post link and advertise her.
-
05-20-26 09:25 #25169Senior Member

Posts: 390Sting again
They even used the same pictures!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/547460260746
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/718433568429
-
05-20-26 07:48 #25168Senior Member

Posts: 81Met with Kitty (thanks for help TalentScouter). She has this GND looks and very friendly. I had great time with her. All services in her AD were available and quality was great. Will repeat on my next visit to Dayton.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 18:04 #25167Banned Member

Posts: 489Don't be Fooled
Sorry Mods, she took new pics. Don't be fooled, same skank who likes to bring guys over to her place and have her thug BF rob them at gunpoint.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/773363562234
-
05-19-26 17:29 #25166Senior Member

Posts: 195In search of
I'm in search for a real squirter or gusher. I've met alot ladies and talked to alot that say they do. Once you get there or talk or msg enough and ask enough questions they all end up saying I have or if you can make me. Trust me when I say I can and know how to make one squirt, but it 99%of the time they can not preform.
My search is if any of you fine horny gents can point me in the direction of a true one. If not now or when you yourself runs across one. Please and thanks in advance.
All of us have our own thing and knich this is mine and I seem to not be able to find one.Please dm me if you have any contacts willing to share with
-
05-19-26 16:20 #25165Senior Member

Posts: 152Thank you
Thank you for giving me a benefit of doubt. Life happens and I don't need rose out of anyone. I'm sending you her info even though I've already sent first five. Take care.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 23:43 #25164Senior Member

Posts: 96Lauren
Love to reconnect with Lauren as I had been seeing her for over a decade so send me a pm if you can for her info as it would be be much appreciated as I tried to send you a pm but your inbox was full thanks for sharing she is okay as I was concerned.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
For her after seeing her right before she disappeared.
-
05-18-26 10:20 #25163Senior Member

Posts: 218Lauren
Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:28 #25162Senior Member

Posts: 211She's cute.
I don't remember thinking there was a dental issue. But it's been about a year, things can change so I wouldn't put money on a perfect smile. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 08:59 #25161Banned Member

Posts: 489beware! beware!
Heads up gentleman! Steer clear of this skank.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:58 #25160Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for report
I had a Dream about her and I can see why you have dreamed about her so much. I will definitely dream about her again.
Originally Posted by DaytonGuitar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






