Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 25684
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25159

    RE: curious

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    A lesbo duo, if it's your thing.
    Saw her recently and the pros are good comms, and pics accurate, other than that, she wasn't really into doing the deed, so so head, did enjoy being eaten out, the sex was pretty mechanical and the BBBJ finish was more hand that mouth, no cum, her duo partner is a BBW, and nothing to get excited about, would only repeat in a pinch.

  2. #25158
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440

    Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.

    But no reviews on her.

    Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.

    Can't be too sure these days.

    Its summer and feeling the itch to play.

    A.

    Doing some homework is better then, a headache.
    A lesbo duo, if it's your thing.

  3. #25157

    Curious

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440

    Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.

    But no reviews on her.

    Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.

    Can't be too sure these days.

    Its summer and feeling the itch to play.

    A.

    Doing some homework is better then, a headache.

  4. #25156

    Hispanic unicorn

    Don't feel too bad man, you have to take what these guys say with a grain of salt. I replied same day and he's yet to provide the details. Some people post on here to get a "RISE". Out of us. Instead of the women if you know what I mean LOL🤣.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.

  5. #25155
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.

    YMMV, check her out and get back with us.
    How does she look in the face? Does she have teeth?

  6. #25154

    UTR Hispanic

    I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyLeo  [View Original Post]
    I met this lovely Hispanic girl in her twenties. A beautiful sexy beast. 5'1 tiny waist nice medium perky boobs and a Hispanic ass. Scheduling was challenge at first as she's works a full time job. But when stars aligned man what a trip! Her skin feels so soft. Her shaved kitty was dripping wet. I'm not much of a writer so I'll keep this short. She let me bent her in any which way. Finished with cim. She's beautiful and kind. I am willing to share info with 5 of the seniors on first come first serve basis.

  7. #25153

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlue  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
    I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.

    YMMV, check her out and get back with us.

  8. #25152

    Ariel info

    Hey boys. Looking to see if anyone has info on a blonde named Ariel on STG. I found an Ariel in my search but all the links were bad so I couldn't pull up pics.

  9. #25151
    Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260514_114946_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  10. #25150

    Angel needmore and dixie

    Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793

  11. #25149

    Finally caught up with Gemma

    She's not very organized; on my first attempt to meet her, almost a year ago, she went silent between setting times and rates and giving me an address; that used to be a deal breaker for me ever trying again, but it's so common now I sometimes bend. In this case I'm glad I did, even though we started with a comms problem.

    This time I got address and room number at a notel, arrived on time and had no answer to several knocks and texts. Waited in the car about 10 mintues then gave up and went to get some food nearby, she replyed to my text, phone died, must have been in the bathroom when I knocked, and so on. Offered 20 discount by way of apology so I went back.

    All great from there on. Usual motel messy but clean, she was shower fresh and sweet (personality and kitty). Got naked right away, very responsive to DATY and gave great BBBJCIM. Left happy.

    Current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/120046213474

  12. #25148

    A good AA provider. Chocolate

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT but figured I'd ask.

    Looking to scratch that AA itch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/207328243#.

    Also looking for recommendations in that department.

    Thanks in advance.
    I have a favorite; goes by Chocolate, has a current ad:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/620440809347

    Accurate ad, always honest, good comms and reasonable rates.

  13. #25147

    Anyone seen this provider Valerie?

    Not sure if this is real or a scam (she says $200 HR for FS) and says she is in Dayton.

    https://sarasotabradenton.trystpage....05133806915584

    Also any recommendations from this site:

    https://dayton.trystpage.com/female-escorts

    I am looking for a slim provider that loves kissing, DATY, FIV and the rest (all covered is Ok) and who isn't a scam. So hard to tell, I am visiting for 3 days.

  14. #25146

    Utr

    I met this lovely Hispanic girl in her twenties. A beautiful sexy beast. 5'1 tiny waist nice medium perky boobs and a Hispanic ass. Scheduling was challenge at first as she's works a full time job. But when stars aligned man what a trip! Her skin feels so soft. Her shaved kitty was dripping wet. I'm not much of a writer so I'll keep this short. She let me bent her in any which way. Finished with cim. She's beautiful and kind. I am willing to share info with 5 of the seniors on first come first serve basis.

  15. #25145
    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this girl?

    https://dayton.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / sexy-girl-your-town-escort-efc7 ff.

    Thanks.
    That looks like a scam to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape