Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 25689
-
05-18-26 23:43 #25164Senior Member

Posts: 96Lauren
Love to reconnect with Lauren as I had been seeing her for over a decade so send me a pm if you can for her info as it would be be much appreciated as I tried to send you a pm but your inbox was full thanks for sharing she is okay as I was concerned.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
For her after seeing her right before she disappeared.
-
05-18-26 10:20 #25163Senior Member

Posts: 218Lauren
Lauren has moved to northern KY, about 90 minutes south. Has a real job and it doing well. Monday and Tuesday are her days off and she would like to connect with old friends south Dayton if she could get a ride.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:28 #25162Senior Member

Posts: 211She's cute.
I don't remember thinking there was a dental issue. But it's been about a year, things can change so I wouldn't put money on a perfect smile. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by HarveyHungWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 08:59 #25161Banned Member

Posts: 489beware! beware!
Heads up gentleman! Steer clear of this skank.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:58 #25160Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks for report
I had a Dream about her and I can see why you have dreamed about her so much. I will definitely dream about her again.
Originally Posted by DaytonGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:14 #25159Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: curious
Saw her recently and the pros are good comms, and pics accurate, other than that, she wasn't really into doing the deed, so so head, did enjoy being eaten out, the sex was pretty mechanical and the BBBJ finish was more hand that mouth, no cum, her duo partner is a BBW, and nothing to get excited about, would only repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 12:28 #25158Senior Member

Posts: 715A lesbo duo, if it's your thing.
Originally Posted by PimpDaddy83
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 09:59 #25157Senior Member

Posts: 243Curious
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440
Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.
But no reviews on her.
Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.
Can't be too sure these days.
Its summer and feeling the itch to play.
A.
Doing some homework is better then, a headache.
-
05-16-26 16:34 #25156Senior Member

Posts: 133Hispanic unicorn
Don't feel too bad man, you have to take what these guys say with a grain of salt. I replied same day and he's yet to provide the details. Some people post on here to get a "RISE". Out of us. Instead of the women if you know what I mean LOL🤣.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:59 #25155Senior Member

Posts: 88How does she look in the face? Does she have teeth?
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:36 #25154Senior Member

Posts: 288UTR Hispanic
I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:58 #25153Senior Member

Posts: 211I've seen her
I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.
Originally Posted by MisterBlue
[View Original Post]
YMMV, check her out and get back with us.
-
05-14-26 16:52 #25152Senior Member

Posts: 53Ariel info
Hey boys. Looking to see if anyone has info on a blonde named Ariel on STG. I found an Ariel in my search but all the links were bad so I couldn't pull up pics.
-
05-14-26 11:52 #25151Senior Member

Posts: 28Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
-
05-14-26 09:29 #25150Regular Member

Posts: 21Angel needmore and dixie
Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793










Reply With Quote





