Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 21011
-
05-23-26 02:05 #20606Senior Member

Posts: 62Is she still there
She gave no indication she was leaving soon, but best way to out find call ahead.
Originally Posted by JayLui
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:05 #20605Senior Member

Posts: 413429
I went here last week, have been many times. Didn't ask names but this one had a shine to the face from makeup, sweat, oils or something. Massage was okay, but after negotiations were complete and fun was occurring, her kitty smelled like a sewer. All I could do was stop. I hope that was just an off day. I was like damn, take a shower.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 17:32 #20604Senior Member

Posts: 79That's correct but it can also be marked closed by enough user reports. I don't think it says which is which. I guess we'll just have to wait to find out if it reopens.
Originally Posted by RHMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 11:54 #20603Regular Member

Posts: 15Is she still there?
Do you know how long she'll be here for?
Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 07:45 #20602Senior Member

Posts: 152Day or Night
Doesn't matter what time of day or night. They are always up for a good time, threesomes if they are both available. Book ahead of time.
Originally Posted by ChrisH
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 22:51 #20601Senior Member

Posts: 38According to google.
It says "temporarily closed". Which I think that the property owner can request an edit, and they didn't want to say "permanent" at least yet.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:30 #20600Senior Member

Posts: 317You pm is full I can't send you anything.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:23 #20599Senior Member

Posts: 1094I don't think about that. Thank you.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 18:34 #20598Senior Member

Posts: 110Gibbons
And that's what I was saying. He is from Louisville and always posted about Gibbons. Just sayin' again.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 14:50 #20597Senior Member

Posts: 62Apple. Vivi
Vivi is Cuban if memory serves correctly, so a rarity at a K girl spa. She has been there on and off for a while now 3rd or 4 time drawing her. I skipped TS as hers have been straight forward min teasing plus I was freshly showered. Her and I have developed a good report. She is attractive and fit, my original review she had some extra lbs but since lost weight and IMO looks great. Prob full C / D up top, thick ass but not fat. Massage was solid used a forearms alot for good pressure. Allowed roaming around kitty and ass during massage. On flip she performed nice CBJ with DT which was nice and enjoyable. Then to CG for a good bit, then to RCG where she really went to town, great view. Was going to hold off to go doggy but said F it and blasted in bag. Nice clean up and out the door.
-
05-20-26 14:00 #20596Senior Member

Posts: 7327If they are related to a bust in another state they may not reopen.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 11:37 #20595Senior Member

Posts: 779Does it seem strange Mr672 hasn't made a post? He always knew what was going on there with the ladies.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 10:52 #20594Senior Member

Posts: 1094Gibbons still closed?
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:57 #20593Senior Member

Posts: 960I guess of all the people that go to LA / LF no one gets Nuru. LOL.
Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 20:13 #20592Senior Member

Posts: 77You have to visit to get the password.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



