Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18670
-
05-20-26 15:57 #17650Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105CANDY new girl at Red 8
Got a message from Strawberry that one of her friends was going to start work today at 10:30. I told her I would be there to see the new girl. When I showed up she was just changing into her work clothes. She put on some sexy daisy duke shorts with a tight black spaghetti top. She has straight brown hair to the middle of her back. She also has a butterfly tattoo on her left hand. We all visited for a little bit and it sounds like she hasn't worked in awhile. Off to the room we went. I started undressing and she stepped out. When she came back in she came from behind me and grabbed my cock I turned around and we started kissing. You could tell she hasn't worked for a while. She seemed a little shy and timid at first but she definitely loosened up. I sat on the edge of the table and she started licking and sucking my nipples and stroking my cock. She started by sucking my balls and licking up and down my shaft. When she finally started sucking, she was doing something with her tongue at the same time. All I know is that it felt amazing. I sat back watched her sucking my cock. When she looks up at you with her dark brown eyes and long lashes while she's working your cock it's definitely makes you want to just finish with that. I had to taste her! I had her lay down and kissed my way down to her clean shaven pussy. You could feel it in her body it's been awhile since she's had someone lick her pussy. It didn't take long for the juices to start flowing and the hands start grabbing her boobs and the pillow. When she was ready to orgasm she hooked her leg around my head and said I'm cumming baby while clinching the pillow with both hands. At this point she was loosened up and she pulled me up and started aggressively making out with me. She kissed her way to my ear and said I want you to fuck me. I jumped up grabbed the condom I brought and she laid on the edge of the table and spreads her legs. I started by teasing her by rubbing and slapping my cock on her clit. She was still very wet and I started with long strokes. She definitely gets vocal and seems like she enjoys it. We did this until I had to see her from the back side so we started K-9 on the table. She definitely has a nice ass and great hips for hitting it from the back side. Once we got in a good rhythm she started pushing and grinding back. It felt amazing but I wanted to finish with a BBBJCIM. She pulled the condom off got down between my legs and made short work. It didn't take long and she sucked every drop out of me. She continued sucking for a couple minutes. Definitely seems like she enjoys sucking dick!
She wanted to clean me up but I told her I wanted to rinse off. While I was in the shower Strawberry came in and started making out with me and dropped down and started sucking my cock. Definitely had me tempted to take her back in the room with Candy!
Looks like the new line up should be Strawberry, Candy and Maggie until the end of the month.
-
05-20-26 13:22 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 142I have to agree. Dream is a sure fire good time. Drop dead gorgeous, incredible BBBJ, and all around top performer.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 12:52 #17648Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174The Only Girl I Never Bothered Rating.
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
Hate to bump my own post, but I'm completely with PowerZ and RNT1 on this one.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
This is something I've been saying since day one.
I've been reading these forums daily for over two years, which is easily more than 1,000 reviews, and I still haven't seen a single meaningful negative report about her.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
I can't say that about any other popular girl in Arizona.
At a certain point, repeated outcomes speak for themselves.
Enough said.
-
05-20-26 11:23 #17647Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Dream the queen
She really is one of the best!!
Originally Posted by PowerZ
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 10:45 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 336Dream \ Lucky Spa Peoria
It had been 5 months since I'd seen Dream. How did I wait that long.
Called Lucky and coordinated a time to see Dream. Showed up and it was as comfortable and natural as ever. She really is the GFE. No obnoxious tongue or weird hang ups. Just a very nice time. She gave me one of my top 3 BBBJ's this day. So wet, passionate and slow. She's very intuitive to my body and how it responded. What a great time. I could daty for hours on her. So tight and clean. After about 25 minutes of this I needed to go in so I covered up and enjoyed what she offered. Finished the last 15 minutes with a massage and she put me to sleep 💤.
I highly recommend.
-
05-19-26 23:48 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 140Red 8 Round 2
Stopped by Red 8 again to try the new lineup. Cute tiny asian greeted me and it was Strawberry. I think I caught her in a busy time because I had to wait a bit. And it might of contributed to her low level mood, but nonetheless our session was great. Cute face, got a little thickness to her, nice C cups, and fucks like a pornstar. What more can you ask for. Shower wasn't working so no TUMA this time but her performance made up for it. DFK BBBJ BBFS any position I wanted. BB greek and a first for me CIA. BB and greek each +100. I wish she was more into the session but I don't blame her. She probably saw 2 other guys before me and was tired but I can definitely see her in a bubbly mood. Overall I highly recommend.
-
05-19-26 22:58 #17644Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Eva at Infinity (HIGHLY RECOMMEND)
Made it by Infinity today to see Eva. She greeted me at the door wearing some grey tight yoga pants and a yellow tight tube top shirt. Eva's always been one of my favorites but today she looked amazing!!She wasn't wearing makeup or much makeup showing off her natural beauty. There's something about when your with her she totally makes you forget your at a massage parlor and that your with your girlfriend. We started kissing and it didn't take long for things to heat up. Clothes off and hands all over each other. I stopped her from kissing me so I could get a look at her sexy body. She has an amazing body with beautiful breasts and a clean shaven pussy. I walked her to the edge of the table and sat her back and started kissing my way down to taste her. She has what I call a special talent if you know how to do it right she might just squirt. She definitely will let you know by her body movements and the way she adjusts her hips that she likes it. She also likes it when you're slow and gentle. With her first orgasm she didn't squirt but I kept on and that sent her over the edge where she was gushing and quivering on the table. I worked my way up so we could kiss. She's an amazing kisser too if that's your thing. When she got relaxed we both stood up and she squatted down giving me an amazing Blowjob. She had me on the edge a couple times and my legs were getting weak so I laid on the table and she put on the condom I brought and mounted me. This brought back memories because one of my first encounters with her she mounted me and I finished very quick. It's not my thing but I think she's the only girl I can remember to make me finish while on top. It didn't take long and I blew in the bag. She dropped down to her knees and slowly started grinding on me and said she was cumming. She was so wet and felt amazing. I pulled her down and started kissing her and we set there kissing and holding each other until it was time to clean up.
If a Girlfriend experience is your thing. I promise you won't be disappointed! Today's session was very passionate. It truly was like I was with my girlfriend.
-
05-19-26 16:48 #17643Regular Member

Posts: 11Which Sunflower? Where at?
Which Sunflower what location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JacLuvSpas
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:46 #17642I'm a shill, none of my posts are real but they are great erotic fiction if you like that.

Posts: 127Sun City Fun at Gold Panda
I got to go back and get a four hand special with Fendi and Angela. I had a wonderful experience. Desert is right. Fendi and Angela wore me out. Let with a big grin and no milk.
Originally Posted by Desertmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:44 #17641Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple Massage / Gilbert
TOFTT. Location AZ ave / Baseline by Walmart gas station. Ratings scale. Therapist Jenni, middle age, pretty enough and sweet personality. No English. Massage 6/10. Experience 6/10. Fun 0/10.
Nothing but massage happening here.
-
05-19-26 16:14 #17640Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Strawberry Fiona
If you go back and read one of my past reviews. I had a 6 hand with Fiona, Strawberry and Maggie. Unfortunately now it sounds like Fiona is no longer working there.
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:10 #17639Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Sugar
Unfortunately Sugar had an emergency and left yesterday back to New York. I will keep you updated if she's coming back anytime soon!
Originally Posted by Dew969
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 15:51 #17638Regular Member

Posts: 4Fun time with Lina
I carved out some time today to visit the oasis on 51st. I've been there before, but this time I was greeted at the reception window by a curvy young woman named Lina. She stands about 5 ft 4 in tall, is 27 years old, and has long black hair. What I really loved about her was her pair of natural large breasts and a big, voluptuous backside. I opted for 1 hour as I wanted TS. She led me back to the room, and I handed over $. 8 and told her I wanted tonsrart with a table shower. I gave her the tip upfront to make it clear that I was looking for a more creative, special style of table shower. She stepped out for about a minute to set up the shower area, then led me back. She undressed, had me lie face-down on the table, wet my body, and applied body wash all over me. The most enjoyable part was when she climbed on top of me and slid her body up and down against mine. After that, she rinsed me off thoroughly, had me flip over onto my back, applied body wash again, and repeated the up-and-down sliding motion. By this point, junior was starting to get restless. Once she had rinsed all the soap off me, she began to tease and play with it right there on the shower table. She turned around getting into 69 and brought me so close to the edge that I nearly lost control—until I gave her large, shapely ass a few pats to signal that it was time for us to head into the other room. She then had me stand beside the shower table to give me one final rinse and wrapped a towel around me. She led me—still dripping wet—into the room. Once inside, she didn't start with the massage right away; instead, she had me lie down and squeezed her tits around jr and gave some Russian. She then worked her way up to my torso and finally to my face, rubbing her breasts back and forth across it—she was being so playful! I wanted to sink my teeth into those ample curves; she kept teasing me, sliding away just as I was about to take a bite. But with a little patience on my part, those big breasts eventually found their way right into my mouth. After suckling on them for a while, she turned around and sat right down on my face, rubbing her sexy, sweet pussy back and forth against it. She seemed to really enjoy the sensation of my lips and tongue. As I teased her clit with my tongue, she moaned in pleasure; I could feel her reaching a climax, all while she kept sucking jr like a champ, her pace shifting from slow and steady to rapid and intense. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I had her lie down, and junior began his own exploration. We tried a few options before ultimately concluding our enjoyment in the traditional missionary style. Afterward, she brought over a hot towel to help me clean up. I had arrived just after 3 pm—and seeing that there was still some time left on the clock, she gave me a brief massage. I truly hope that the next time I visit, I'll be lucky enough to encounter such a patient and delightful girl again.
-
05-19-26 14:50 #17637Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Getting Fancy with Eva? Or getting Cozy with Lulu?
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
Oh wow Eva is back at Infinity?! She was one of my favorites at her maiden voyage in Phoenix at Fancy and Cozy. Will definitely need to pay her a visit soon. I know there's lots of girls lately that excel at providing a GFE experience, but no one does it better than Eva.
Originally Posted by TXChimpo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 14:44 #17636Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Strawberry and Fiona
Has anyone tried both Strawberry and Fiona yet? Would love to hear any local regulars chime in on how the two girls compare in terms of looks and service. Seen a lot of great reviews for both lately and trying to decide who to pick.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






