Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1245 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 18667
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17632

    Fiona / RED 8

    Thought I would give RED 8 another shot after a lackluster performance last time. Ended up with Fiona this time. She is a very cute, sweet and pretty girl that you can't take your eyes off. Small build but everything at the right proportions. Not too skinny either. She went through her whole routine before the main event. Just went with the flow. She was very accommodative during the main event and went through all the desired positions. No complaints or push back. And seemed to enjoy it also which is always positive. 10 more days in town. Strongly recommended before you lose the opportunity.

  2. #17631

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by RubNTug1  [View Original Post]
    I've been messaging with Eva since she's been back from China. She will be working at Infinity showing up tomorrow sometime. She will probably be available Tuesday morning. If you're looking for GFE experience she's one of the best. Highly recommend!! Enjoy!!
    OMG, I wonder where she was, totally beautiful and yes amazing GFE. Last time I seen her it was when Fancy Spa was a thing, RNT thanks for the heads up. I might have to stop by tomorrow as soon as they open LOL.

  3. #17630
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    Dream Lucky Spa

    Stopped by to see Dream this morning before I head out of town Wednesday. Once we got in the room we both started undressing and when we were both undressed we locked lips and started kissing passionately and she reached down and started slowly stroking my cock. I picked her up and carried her to the table and laid her down. The whole time we never stopped kissing. I reached down and put my cock above her clit and started grinding her. She started breathing heavy so I kissed my way down to please her. I started by teasing her, kissing her clit and pussy and would start kissing her legs, the whole time she was pulling on my head to lick her clit more. I continued teasing her and when I finally committed she was already very wet and sensitive. I like to suck her clit while still slowly flicking my tongue on her clit. Today it had her more vocal than normal because she was letting out moans and kept saying OMG while her body was quivering. When she finally had her orgasm she was bucking and shaking on the table. I continued kissing her inner thighs and slowly rubbing my fingers about an inch above her clit. This had her shaking even more and had me wanting more but she tapped on my head. I kissed my way up and she started kissing me aggressively and said I suck you. Okay. Now she's returning the favor. Her blowjob today felt amazing. She knows how I like it and was sensual and sloppy at the same time. She spend at least 10 minutes giving me a blowjob before she stopped and said I want you. On goes the hat. We started in standing missionary with slow long, deep strokes. Seems like she definitely likes it this way. She would quiver and say OMG. The whole time one hand grabbing her tits and the other rubbing her clit slowly. We did this for awhile until I rolled her on her side for some standing side action. This is where I started to pick up the pace and she put her hand against the wall to push back. When I was getting close I had her get on the table for some k-9 to finish. She laid on the table rolled over and pulled me down to kiss some more. We did this for a little bit until we both caught our breaths. She cleaned me up and when I was leaving I visited with Lily and Dream for about 30 minutes. Guys if you haven't been by Lucky Spa to see Dream you're missing out. She's been reviewed on here a lot. One of the better girls in the valley. Also Lily is a little firecracker. She's like the energizer bunny. She will wear you out!!

  4. #17629
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimOwls  [View Original Post]
    Fendi's table shower is prob one of the best in the business. Her sexy ass body Doing camel slides up and down your body. And then her sliding it in CG or ACG. How effortlessly swaps from BBBJ to camel slide to Riding you. Then if you make it long enough She lets you fuck her Good. That table shower is something that you keep in your memory for your spankbank later. Grabbing that Ass in the table shower is a feeling I don't want to forget.
    100% agree with this take. Fendi has superb Table shower skills. Wet sliding camel slides into bareback CG was wildly fun. Felt like I was in an actual porn scene going from pussy to mouth back and forth.

    In doggie I had a grip of her ass with a thumb up that booty hole as I was clapping them cheeks. Not only the full wild service, but her incredible body and facial beauty makes her a must see gem in my humble opinion.

  5. #17628

    Fendi. Gold Panda in Sun City

    Yooo ya'll need to try out this Eurasian queen Fendi. Super hot body, enhanced perfectly shaped tits and ass along a Latina shaped hourglass body, with pristine light Asian fair skin and a sexual endurance that rivals any young sorority girl. Fendi is Chinese, but has eastern European facial features, stands at about 5'5" or so. Thick curvy body that screams perfection. Her ass is insanely nice to grab onto. No tattoos, and this cute stick on ravers glitter makeup on her face.

    Everything about Fendi's sessions are unique. Her foreplay had a sucking cat bath and felt like moving suction cup therapy. She rims like no other. And her BBBJ had ample amounts of DT (I'm average, and I think she could prob chow down on a Mandingo no problem) but was super intense on the tip, some pre cum came out due to this. Also she has an open menu with BBFS. A dream girl to get into like that, I took the bite and went away with some nice CG, Missionary and doggie. Super hot doggie as she throws it back and soon I'm busting deep into that pink kitty. She stays and lets me watch as she pushes it out. Literally something out of a porno and it's available here in Sun City somehow. Fendi is open for a lot of stuff, and is also super beautiful so def come check it out.

  6. #17627

    Energy Spa Massage in Apache Junction

    I stopped in after playing golf in Gold Canyon. A few weeks ago I stopped in here to scope things out. At that time I was greeted by your typical middle-aged lady in scrubs or otherwise professional uniform. That doesn't bother me so I made a note to go back and try it after my golf match because it was the closest. Today I show up and Judy comes out from the back with a crop top zip-up sweater with the zipper down and her pink push-up bra pretty much out on display. She was also wearing a pretty short cotton skirt. She was finishing up with someone else and told me to come back in 10 minutes. She didn't give me the option to wait in the lobby. So I wandered around the area for 10 minutes.

    I come back after 10 minutes and I see whoever she was working on previous to me come out of the place. She takes the $70 house fee and leads me to a room. I get undressed and cover myself with the sheet. She comes in and starts a pretty lack luster massage. No real technique and no real teasing when I was on my stomach. I thought I felt something once but I think it was more accidental than anything. I always wait for them to touch before I try to touch. She wasn't real careful with the sheet. I think I was exposed most of the time. Eventually the sheet just came off completely.

    She told me to flip over and there wasn't any sheet to cover myself with, so I guess there's little doubt about the service now (as if the bra on display wasn't enough). There wasn't any front massage just her asking what I wanted. The offer was $100 for a hand job or $200 for oral. I turned down the $200 offer and just went for the $100 handjob. I'm kind of glad I didn't do the upgrade because the handjob wasn't very good and I'm sure the oral would have been similar. I was hoping she would lose some clothes. I did get her to pull down her panties ("nothing inside") but the sweater top and bra stayed on (she kept saying that she was "too young"; I was begging to wonder if Chris Hansen was going to ask me to take a seat or something) so I touched over the clothes and did get a hand inside the bra for a little bit. She got me to finish but it was pretty lackluster. Overall, she seemed pretty inexperienced with this. She put her tip money inside her bra (I guess that's why she didn't want to remove that). I've never seen that before.

    She was the only one there and someone else did come in the front door about half way through my hour. She was the only one there today but she said there are normally two. When she came back from telling that guy to come back later she kept talking about how she wasn't cheating me for my one-hour massage. I guess I appreciated that but, in the end, I think I did get cheated a little for time. There wasn't any real massage on my front and when I finished the massage was over, so I doubt I got my full hour (or 50 minutes as is usually the norm) but I wasn't keeping that close track of time.

    In the end, I had high hopes when seeing Judy but the reality didn't live up to the expectations.

    One Spa is right across Apache Boulevard. I think the ownership has changed because it's Asian staffed now and not Latina (even though the prices sign is still in Spanish).

  7. #17626

    Lucille at Sunflower Massage

    Stopped by to check out the rotation and ended up picking Lucille.

    Lucille is definitely on the older end, mid to late 30's, but she carries it well. Short, average build, nothing crazy going on but a solid set of D's. English is basic, mostly short phrases and smiles, but she's sweet with it and makes the communication work.

    In the room and she eased into things with some sensual massage. Starting from top and started teasing as she got to my thighs. I lifted my ass so she could get a better shot at junior. On the flip started working on my chest and arms. Then going for the slow HJ to get me going. From there she went into BBBJ. Decent tongue, no DT though. She put in real effort and didn't pull off every thirty seconds. Cleaned me up after and we talked for a couple minutes, as much as the language let us, before I headed out.

    GFE energy was there throughout, lot of kissing between switches, hand on my chest, that kind of stuff.

    60 house, 120 donation, pretty standard.

  8. #17625
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 105

    New girl at Infinity starting Tuesday morning Eva (from Fancy Spa)

    I've been messaging with Eva since she's been back from China. She will be working at Infinity showing up tomorrow sometime. She will probably be available Tuesday morning. If you're looking for GFE experience she's one of the best. Highly recommend!! Enjoy!!

  9. #17624

    After making the rounds at Infinity, one name keeps pulling me back.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area with a half hour to kill so I busted my Infinity cherry last week.

    I drew Leah and we did a nice table shower. She's younger and seems like she's new at this but awesome body and skills.

    I did like that she left the door open and the other girls would wander by and sneak a peek.

    On the way back to the room, Mia asked if I wanted her to join. I said yes; she's a little older than the other girls but has awesome skills.

    So, yes, go forth to Infinity with confidence!
    After making the rounds at Infinity this month, here are a few thoughts.

    If you want to optimize Communication (English), GFE, and cute looks, Alice is the way to go.

    If you want to optimize for a holistic, all-around experience (skill, attitude, sensuality, not mechanical, no clock watching), Leah is very solid.

    If you tried Alice and Leah and care less about English ability and more about the service itself, Cindy is also an excellent option.

    Haven't had a chance to meet the new girl yet, but she certainly sounds promising.

    I really don't think you can go wrong with any of these girl (s).

    If I found myself back there tomorrow, Leah would probably be my first stop. After that, there are a couple other familiar faces I'd be more than happy to see again.

  10. #17623

    Fendi's Table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasChef1977  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by here this morning and had a fantastic table shower session with Fendi. She was wearing a pink lacy dress and she had little Diamond glitter stickers on her upper cheeks. Her body has great curves, a flat stomach and massive man-made DD size melons. She started by spraying my back with the warm water and then scrubbed me really good and rinsed me off. She applied some gel to her big jugs and started slipping and sliding all over my body. Gorgeous pink nipples that are rock hard slipping on my butt cheeks and down my legs. She then used her mouth like a sucker fish and she creates this suction on your back and runs her mouth all over your back and your ass cheeks and your legs. Very stimulating, made the hair on my arms stand-up.

    I requested some rimming and she had no problem with inserting her tongue inside my ass. After a few minutes of that, I flipped over and she starts camel sliding on my bare cock. She looks down at me and asked me "honey can I put it in like this?" I'd let her know. Yes, she told me it would be a little bit extra tip for the BBFS. I told her I understand and then she slowly lowers herself on top of me. She leans over and is kissing me while she is riding me in CG. Fendi can ride, she has great stamina and can go on for quite some time. She then asked me if I would like to be on top, and I immediately put her into doggy style. She has great kegel control and her squeezing my cock like that I let her know that I was going to cum inside her. She said yes, baby cum inside me. Shot a big load inside and once I recovered, I pulled out and she rinsed both of us off, and we went back to the room.

    If you want to experience an excellent table shower session, I highly recommend Fendi.
    Fendi's table shower is prob one of the best in the business. Her sexy ass body Doing camel slides up and down your body. And then her sliding it in CG or ACG. How effortlessly swaps from BBBJ to camel slide to Riding you. Then if you make it long enough She lets you fuck her Good. That table shower is something that you keep in your memory for your spankbank later. Grabbing that Ass in the table shower is a feeling I don't want to forget.

  11. #17622
    I'm 100% a shill but I write great erotic fiction so enjoy


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJailWarde  [View Original Post]
    Good one, a lot of people don't understand miranda rights.
    Yes, but sometimes cops lie to get you to talk. Just politely ask if you are under arrest or not. If not, ask to leave. If you don't have outstanding warrants, you are usually fine. You are not really the target of their raid.

  12. #17621
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiccthighsave  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?
    Total= $$.

  13. #17620

    Strawberry came 7 times still wanted more!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerZ  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Red 8 earlier this week. I met up with strawberry that everyone is talking about.

    I had a great time. She was very friendly very flirty very spontaneous. There was no talk about tip or money upfront.

    We synced almost immediately and had a great time. She's reported as having D cups, but I would say they're more like full C's. But let me tell you I really enjoyed Russian with her. She was a trooper who really put forth the effort and didn't complain about being tired or anything. After Russian, we got up in position and I started some p2 p sliding on her next thing I know I'm enjoying some BBFS and enjoying every minute of it. While, this was going on she asked me if I'd like to put it in her butt, Next thing I know there it goes raw right up and in. She slides up and down and I can't believe it myself. After about 10 minutes of switching between her front and back door I unload deep in the front door. We're both laughing and having a great time.

    I had a great time.

    Your experience may vary.
    Has anyone tried 90 minutes with Strawberry? I had a lot of fun with her toys and all positions including FIV.

    The sheet was soaking wet when 60-minute session was over. The only thing I regret about was not to extend the session longer with her.

    She is truly a bottomless pit for sex. Any challengers?

  14. #17619
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyShade  [View Original Post]
    "I don't answer questions and I want my lawyer" Done and done.
    Good one, a lot of people don't understand miranda rights.

  15. #17618
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    After 7 days, I finally made it back to see Apple. Thursday afternoon again about the same time. This time I offered to give her a massage and she accepted. I had her lay face down naked and I climbed on top of her and gave her my best therapeutic massage. While massaging her did some non penetrating P on P rubbing. That felt incredible. I put on my own cover and entered her. I was so turned on I only lasted a few minutes before finishing. She cleaned us both up and brought me back a bottle of water. She thanked me for massaging her and asked if I could stay longer. Of course I said yes. She said since there were no customers waiting she would massage me. She then gave me a legitimate therapeutic quality full body massage. I walked to my car with the biggest smile on my face. Apple provided me with the best service possible and I can't wait to come see her again. Yes, 2nd visit was just as good as the first.
    What was the total damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape