Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 18670
-
05-14-26 15:49 #17605Banned Member

Posts: 8I haven't had that option before with four hands. It's either that or I'm a bad haggler LOL. But I've only had four hands twice ever and it was like that.
Originally Posted by MicrowaveMeal
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:08 #17604Regular Member

Posts: 5House fee
Did you pay 2 house fee? Some places around the country, you just have to pay 1 house fee for 4 hands. And the second girl is only 100 more.
Originally Posted by BoomBoomboy01
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 12:38 #17603Banned Member

Posts: 84 Hands Session. Fendi & Angela at Gold Panda in Sun City
Back at it again at the Gold Panda and Fendi and Angela are still going strong out here. It must've been either a slow day or perfect timing, cause both girls came into the room and offered some double trouble fun! Angela is a soft bodied traditional Chinese woman with light brunette hair, Natural Cs, and an average Asian girl body with some pubes, and. Fendi is a Chinese-Ukrainian babe with a sexy hourglass body, Manmade DDs and a great looking BBL booty. She got a Latina's figure, white girl face features, but still that Asian look and charm.
In the session they lay me on the table first and do a "breast" massage where they basically are kissing my body and pressing their tits all over me. Fendi props me up and then starts a rimjob, while Angela first kisses my back and then swoops under to suck the tip of my cock. Some true double trouble pleasure here. The flip is even better when they tag team a BBBJ on me. Double eye contact as they have mouthfuls of my cock and balls, Fendi giggles as she usually does and goes to sit on my face for some 69. She has some serious cheeks, and I get to munching her kitty. Multiple FIV, Fendi loves it. They both have diff BJ styles, Fendi gets sloppy, then pulls back for some intense tip sensation. Angela is more long strokes and head swerving. Angela goes to get a rubber and wraps me up and starts some cowgirl action, still with Fendi sitting on my face. A lot more grinding action from Angela, I'm getting smother in Chinese kitty and am fully with it. Fendi comes off me, and it's my turn to deliver the goods. I pound Angela in mish off the side of the table. Fendi is sucking on her nipple and dirty talking to me, giggling and basically flirting with me to bang Angela faster. After what felt like 10 minutes of plowing Angela, Fendi gets up, full on DFks me and asks me to fuck her next. I nod yes, and pull out of Angela. She's cock drunk and just lays on the table for about 5 minutes recollecting herself after the dim down, Fendi pulls the rubber off me, goes to get a wipe to clean me of and then bends over off the side of the table and pulls me in to fuck her bare. Super hot, this ass is unreal, big, round and jiggly, but also nice and firm. Spanking the hell of that while delivering back shot after back shot. Angela finally gets up and gets in my arm to kiss me, cradle my nuts, and push me deeper into Fendi. After doggy, I get Fendi to flip for some mish. Basically in the middle of a Chinese sandwich as I'm on top of Fendi plowing her, while Angela is right behind me, helping me with my thrusts again. For the finish, I get up and both girls get on their knees and stick out their tongues. I rub out my final finish right into both of their mouth. Nice and controlled, got every drop into these girls. These babes can really deliver a good time. I'm glad I came this morning too, as the girls were prob fresh and not as plowed into yet. Just an FYI, for the threesome action, ya got to pay the house fee for each girl, and then tip each accordingly. I'll Fendi asked for more since we rawdogged it which made sense. Worth the money tho. I basically got 2 pop in, since I secretly blew in the bag with Angela. Def check out Gold Panda for some good ass.
House fee: 60 x 2) $120.
Tip: A- $160, F -$200.
-
05-14-26 10:56 #17602Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Lucky Spa
96th ave and Peoria.
Originally Posted by AzHooligan
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:34 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 122Lucky
Where is this LUCKY at? There's a couple in the valley mentioned.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:30 #17600Regular Member

Posts: 7Second this. We are all looking for good to great deals, but this one it really out there. I once had BBFS without upcharge, but that was after multiple visits and the girl took a liking to me.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:50 #17599Regular Member

Posts: 12Different names
The title of your post and the first sentence have Lulu as the name of the girl, but you ended your post with the name of Gigi. Could you pease clarify who you actually saw?
Originally Posted by Dazone909
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:05 #17598Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Not sure where you got I'm busy traveling every week. I said I've been busy lately with work traveling. Since the start of the New Year I've been to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Miami, Houston and Austin. All I referenced is I'm fortunate and I get to see some of my favorite girls while traveling for work.
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:49 #17597Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Dream and Sugar are making Lucky very hard to ignore.
Completely agree with you. Dream is one of the special women out there. She's the only spa girl I've never bothered with ratings because she's a 10 in every category. Total smokeshow and that's why I said she belongs on the Mount Rushmore of the AZ AMP world. That's why she is one of my ATFs too. I'm glad you had such a great time with her. I feel like any other hobbyist on this thread would agree with us, as I have been reading the forums daily for over 2 years which is easily over like 1000+ reviews, and I have never seen one bad review for Dream lol. Can't say the same for any of the other popular girls in AZ. Enough said.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
I must agree with you on Sugar as well. I saw Sugar on the way out after I saw Dream last time. She's very sexy as you described. She's quickly becoming one of my favorites too. She's also got a really special way with words. Couldn't stop complementing me on how handsome I was and she kept telling me how badly she wants me to come back to see her. I just might have to take her back on that offer!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
Very good point ChineseLuver, you and RubNTug really have been quite busy these days LOL. Wish I had the stamina like you to take business trips every week all across America to see all these smoking hot ladies. Must be nice. I really wish I could keep up with you.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:33 #17596Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Where is this magical place?
I must agree with you. Let me know where I can get 1 hour of BBFS for $210 all in (50+160). That deal sounds AMAZING!! Sign me up!
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:25 #17595Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Spot on with the girls at lucky Spa
Damn RubNTug you've been busy. You're spot on with both of these girls.
Originally Posted by RubNTug1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:22 #17594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Red 8 talent
Red 8 has the best talent in the east valley. You can't go wrong with any of them.
Originally Posted by Lowbatteryboi
[View Original Post]
Strawberry-PSE not much she won't do.
Maggie- girl next door with a special talent I really like.
Fiona- perfect breasts and nipples with meaty pussy lips. She really gets into it and is very vocal.
-
05-13-26 18:01 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 137Amazing!
Fendi always sounds so awesome!! How much was it all in?
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:51 #17592Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105?
House fee $50.00 for an hour and BBFS for $160. Both of those things don't add up!!
Originally Posted by Reddog1987
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:48 #17591Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Lucky Spa
Just got back in town Saturday night from Orlando. I was there for work but found time to see some of Phoenix's finest working in O-Town.
When my plane landed I had a message from Dream one of my ATF letting me know she was back from her break with Auntie Flo.
Stopped by on Mothers Day. It's been a little while since I've seen her because my schedule has been crazy. I can't complain, I get to see a lot of mine and your favorites across the country while I'm working. Anyway back to the visit. We started passionately kissing and I picked her up and laid her on the table to taste her sweet pussy. Let's just say I've got her figured out. It didn't take long and the juices were flowing and she was squirming. I tried to continue but she was so sensitive she pulled me up to kiss and clean all the juices of my face. We continued kissing until she started flicking her tongue telling me to go down again. Don't have to ask me twice I love eating these girls pussies! She was still pretty sensitive from the first time and it didn't take long and she was pushing, pulling, squirming all over the table. She caught her breath and had me flip over and returned the favor. With me she's slow and sensual just the way I like it. She knew I was getting close so she put the hat on I brought and started riding the shit out of me. It felt amazing and I had to stop her so I could finish in my favorite standing missionary. Like I said her and I have a little history and I know what she likes. It didn't take long for her to let me know she was cumming again and I blew in the bag at the same time. She pulled me in to DFK wrapping her legs around me still slowly grinding. Man I forgot how good of a time she is.
As I was walking out Sugar showed up from a break with Aunt Flo as well. Set up an appointment to see her last night. Let's just say she's becoming one of my favorites. Her head game is on point. She knows how to flick her tongue while sucking your dick. I could finish with a blowjob every time but she's a great fuck as well. Another thing that sets her apart for me is she is a gusher if you know how to please her. Last night while I was going to town on her pussy she grabbed the towel over the pillow and put it under her. She hadn't done that before but this was the first time a got her to squirt and she was bucking and squirming. She put the condom on and we started in Doggy on the table and finished in standing missionary. I've already set up another appointment to see her Friday before she moves to another Spa.
Treat these girls good. They're some of the best in the west valley!!












Reply With Quote




