High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 18216
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17601

    Dammnnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky. I pay 350-500. I'm full of shit for that.
    Are you serious? No way.

  2. #17600
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    Indian Models (Punjabi girl).

    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this May and June staying for about 40 days and Traveling through out of states from Orlando. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore options.

    She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited No Anal.

    She is looking 9 $$.

    9 Benji donotion.

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM Me.
    Lmfao. She better make me some bomb ass chicken Marsala before and after for that donation!

  3. #17599
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.
    I offered 120 and got the cold shoulder!!

  4. #17598
    Quote Originally Posted by NickbSmith66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?
    Reached out to him and crickets so far.

  5. #17597

    Synai, the Stacked Siren

    I know its been awhile you gents. Bor is about quality over quantity these days. But anytime I can support a good one. Bor will deliver the honest input.

    First off shout to my man GR01 for the connect.

    Synai had reach out and said she was coming into town a few days and I obliged. The day comes for us to link and I meet her a her incall. I must this girl know how to set the fucking mood ok lights dimed, sexy seductive music in the background, light show going. Its an experience, anyway I get up to her room and she is waiting for me behind the door I enter and am greeted by this gorgeous thick Mami with a youthful appearance in a sexy black number with those huge mommy milker. She is pretty face card didn't decline I tell you that. We sit up the bed and get acquainted this was our first time meeting so she was a little nervous but man shortly after getting comfortable all never were out of the window. She says "I'm already wet" LOL She kisses so passionately and get me at attention with one of the best bbjs I've had in along time it. And I returned the favor with some DATY and she is unbelievably tasty so fresh and dripping wet. We ran the gauntlet and collapse in heat and laugher. After break in action we talk for a bit but she really is a cool chick talk to but I got distracted by them tig ole bittys but started sucking them mouth was full. She gets soaking wet and starts stroking me and lays me back start utterly devouring my cock. Man I about died right there her suck my soul out LOL. I had to stop her and hit some back shots which she took like a champ and we finished up and chatted abit more and I was on my way left with nothing in the tank and satisfied 😌. Synai is a must see. Better catch while you can. You don't want to miss.

    Stay safe. Happy hunting.

    Bor.

  6. #17596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2019  [View Original Post]
    You guys are lucky. I pay 350-500. I'm full of shit for that.
    You should change you're screen name to Not Lucky.

  7. #17595

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexis several times and its always amazing but now she asking too much. Cardate bbj use to be 100 and now she wants 150, crazy. I will hold off until I catch her on a day she really needs $.
    You guys are lucky. I pay 350-500. I'm full of shit for that.

  8. #17594
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Beetleman  [View Original Post]
    I had to have a dream with Jersey today. I have not seen her in a little while. Glad I did, she is in the top 3 off giving an awesome BJ. She is great, friendly clean incall and just a great person. I will be seeing her soon. Just awesome.
    It was so nice to see you, and catching up on some good old times. Thank you for coming by Sweetie.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  9. #17593

    New Girl

    That's a deal breaker for sure. Never send a face picture you never no where it will turn up or who it's shared with.

  10. #17592

    Model

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    Indian Models (Punjabi girl).

    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this May and June staying for about 40 days and Traveling through out of states from Orlando. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore options.

    She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited No Anal.

    She is looking 9 $$.

    9 Benji donotion.

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM Me.
    So 9 $$ I take it the dollar signs equal two 00 behind the nine. Your kidding rite. GFE, so the girl friend experience. Don't care for that very much. Would rather have a female that wants to be taken to pound town.

  11. #17591

    Appreciate the insight

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    I did and got a number. Everything was cool until she asked for a face. We never got to the Super Mario Coins talks and she went off on me about how she's not a pro and that she's a lovely and decent human being. I told her sorry but I'm not sending a face pic of myself. Thanks to the OP for the contact but not for me.
    I reached out but didn't get a reply. Maybe too many inquiries? But I am with you guys on the photo. That's a non-starter, so I guess our brother saved me some aggravation by not sending the digits.

  12. #17590

    New Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NickbSmith66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?
    I did and got a number. Everything was cool until she asked for a face. We never got to the Super Mario Coins talks and she went off on me about how she's not a pro and that she's a lovely and decent human being. I told her sorry but I'm not sending a face pic of myself. Thanks to the OP for the contact but not for me.

  13. #17589

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NickbSmith66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?
    Yes, I reached out to her very quick and prompt response from her. She was very cordial by text. Very nice. I did not set anything up with her because she wanted a face pic and I do not do face pics for anybody. Aside from that, she seems like a lovely young lady. We arranged for the rate and negotiate it with a rate that was fair for her and for myself and everything went well except she won't budge on the face picture. If you get a chance, hit her up. If you don't mind sending out face pictures hit her up.

    Ghost Rider 01.

  14. #17588

    New girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dw049  [View Original Post]
    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Anyone reach out to this member and get a reply?

  15. #17587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Braveheart

    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    LOL its not hate like big pu**why commented or your braveheart response. Its an honest question. I been on this site forever and hes the only guy posting the same girl over and over and over on repeat so I honestly wanted to know. I don't see that disrepectful in anyway. Glad she's a sweetheart.
    I appreciate your Braveheart comparisons, you must have seen me out and about. Was never trying to be her white night just wanted to ad some substance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape