Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 5630
-
05-21-26 22:08 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm not paying $150 for a tug job.
Originally Posted by BarOfSoap
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 21:02 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 47MN Visit
I'm heading your way in a month. Are there any places that are L3/ FS? I will be near the airport but can travel. RTTF I don't see anything optimistic. I can reciprocate for GA. Please DM. Thank you in advance.
-
05-21-26 18:55 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 95Hudson
I may be over in the Hudson area tomorrow, haven't been to any of the AMP's over there in about 3-4 years. Are there any worth a visit, seems like there was a time where it was good pickings across the River.
-
05-21-26 11:28 #5462Senior Member

Posts: 198I don't think you'll find success, but I'd love to be wrong. My visit was a complete shutdown. Granted, she wasn't a prude about it. Kinda gives me same vibes as the ukranians who will tease endlessly, but never finish it out.
Originally Posted by CarpMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 10:14 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 699She does that when it is slower.
Originally Posted by Cypress7
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 20:31 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 37Helen at Rose texted the other day randomly saying, Hi how are you?
Did anyone else get this random. Message? Seemed shady.
-
05-20-26 02:40 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 220If you are paying 150 for a tug job you are really f'd up dude.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 20:18 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 77Lily spa
I first mentioned Lily Spa on Robert St. In West St. Paul. . Lily has been open for a few weeks not, but I haven't paid it a visit. However I do plan to give it a try. I use a very low key approach.
Originally Posted by Buzz2125
[View Original Post]
See if I have any luck or not.
-
05-19-26 15:02 #5457Regular Member

Posts: 11Question. How far of a drive.
For us transplants who moved from out of state, how far of a drive would it be or would one need to travel to find a city with a spa (or spas, variety / easier to find or access) offering more regular service that one might be more accustomed to? Only curious. Really wished I went ape-sh! T while I had lived in Tampa.
-
05-19-26 11:41 #5456Regular Member

Posts: 17West Saint Paul?
Where in West Saint Paul. I enjoy new places.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 00:31 #5455Senior Member

Posts: 95Jade
I've also seen Jade many times and she is amazing. I recently saw Jenny for the first time and was not impressed, even though a few of you said she's amazing. I rarely see someone that I don't vibe with, but she was one. Keep the reviews going guys, let's see what's out there! Oh, and see Vicki at Kings, you won't be disappointed!
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 21:33 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 185Jade is very reserved so YMMV with her. You might have to see her half a dozen times before anything more than an L1 will be offer. I've offer her more each time hoping something more but nothing but just an L1. For the house fee I just think is just not worth $85 because the massage is average at best. You can get more somewhere else for what I was tipping her.
Originally Posted by Ridley1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 20:52 #5453Senior Member

Posts: 57Mm
This is an unfortunate review of her. I have been a customer of hers for a long time. She is sexy, enthusiastic and a sweet girl. I don't think $150 is out of line at all, in fact I regularly pay more. For those that are paying $40 and complaining that Minneapolis is a wasteland. You get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Nonallits
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:21 #5452Senior Member

Posts: 163Excelsior?
May I ask what MM stands for? Didn't know of any places in Excelsior.
Originally Posted by Nonallits
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 14:47 #5451Senior Member

Posts: 32You're very generous
I have tipped $40 at the most and never have had an issue. Be careful not to ruin it for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Nonallits
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





