Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6838

    Dry?

    Nobody has anything new to report on? LOL I haven't been on the sites for a little bit so trying to live vicariously through you guys! Any good new pussy out there I need to sign back up for?

  2. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    Spot on description except she thinks she has GPS.

    Almost 10 years ago I met her sister as a SW in B'port. We went to her dad's house a few times. It was fun.

    Fast forward a year or two and I see on Olivia's facebook that her sis was in a hospital and eventually succumbed to an OD.

    I also met her at the Derby court (I was there for a ticket). Gave her a ride to the Devon motel. She was thin and looked good.

    A year or so I saw her at the Marathon station in Stratford looking for cash for gas (or whatever). I had to split or we would have banged.

    A month later up to dad's again, parked around the corner and banged.

    Then she had a state sponsored vacation and gained weight. When she was finally released last year we tried a car date. The BJ was lackluster and then the spot wasn't good. I took her back and opted to not see her again. She still wants stupid money for her bronze pussie syndrome. Like her sister, she's into the dark arts. I'm forgetting about a bunch of hook ups, but you get the idea.
    I just checked out her arrest record and criminal history in the Connecticut judicial database. She is a drug addict. I found her by reverse search on one of her seeking photos.

  3. #6836

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Found Olivia's Insta page, pictures are 4 - 6 years old. 6 years ago she was thin and good looking 4 years ago it looked like she was already gaining weight. These women who let themselves go and use old photos are ripe for disappointment when guys walk out on them.
    Spot on description except she thinks she has GPS.

    Almost 10 years ago I met her sister as a SW in B'port. We went to her dad's house a few times. It was fun.

    Fast forward a year or two and I see on Olivia's facebook that her sis was in a hospital and eventually succumbed to an OD.

    I also met her at the Derby court (I was there for a ticket). Gave her a ride to the Devon motel. She was thin and looked good.

    A year or so I saw her at the Marathon station in Stratford looking for cash for gas (or whatever). I had to split or we would have banged.

    A month later up to dad's again, parked around the corner and banged.

    Then she had a state sponsored vacation and gained weight. When she was finally released last year we tried a car date. The BJ was lackluster and then the spot wasn't good. I took her back and opted to not see her again. She still wants stupid money for her bronze pussie syndrome. Like her sister, she's into the dark arts. I'm forgetting about a bunch of hook ups, but you get the idea.

  4. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.
    Found Olivia's Insta page, pictures are 4 - 6 years old. 6 years ago she was thin and good looking 4 years ago it looked like she was already gaining weight. These women who let themselves go and use old photos are ripe for disappointment when guys walk out on them.

  5. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.
    I have been texting Mella as well, she seems very guarded and a bit off.

  6. #6833

    Updates

    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.

  7. #6832

    Waste of time mostly

    Decided to give Seeking a shot after a year off. Same non-sense basically with much less viable options of quality women.

    There are basically way to many guys on the site going after an ever declining base of women.

    One wanted to see me somewhat right away, I may hook up with her.

    Not normally what I like, however she has huge tits, is a bit on the heavier side but carries it well.

    There was one who was mentioned on here last year that hit me up but wanted $750 , which I won't pay.
    I know last year she was not asking for that much but probably got spoiled by some guys willing to pay .

  8. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    How much was she?
    When I spoke with her she asked for $500 , then agreed to $400 . However as I said we never hooked up. My guess is she is asking for much more now.

  9. #6830

    $?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.
    How much was she?

  10. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.
    Yes that is her, seems like an escort working only on this site.

  11. #6828
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-19c4f7c3905b

    Has anyone seen her?? She has been on and off for about 2 years under different profile names.

    Have texted her and she was interested then ghosted.

    I have some of her social media profiles so she is real.

  12. #6827

    Has anyone see this girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-19c4f7c3905b

    Has anyone seen her?? She has been on and off for about 2 years under different profile names.

    Have texted her and she was interested then ghosted.

    I have some of her social media profiles so she is real.

  13. #6826

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! It seems this is a new scam where they meet guys for just m&g and get 100 or 200 and a free coffee or dinner and then move on to next victim. There are lot of guys who don't know any better and pay for m&g.
    Never pay these birds just vibe-check (I. E. Meet and greet); that's garbage.

    Both parties know what they're here for.

    Now, if the "meet and greet" is simply a meeting place before you go bedroom (hotel lobby bar etc.) that's a different thing. But no money should be exchanged for that. She'll earn her money behind closed doors.

    Moral of the story, don't be desperate.

  14. #6825
    Thanks! It seems this is a new scam where they meet guys for just m&g and get 100 or 200 and a free coffee or dinner and then move on to next victim. There are lot of guys who don't know any better and pay for m&g.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done too many M&Gs lately but I had two girls ask for money and I usually stop responding afterwards.

    Something along the lines of:

    "Hi, I prefer to do a meet and great to see how the vibe is. We could get drinks or dinner and I ask for 200".

    - SB / scammer.

    I have no problem covering the expenses of a M&G but that is excessive.

  15. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys! Is it standard now a days to ask for money for a M&G, lately several girls have asked me to money for just meeting, I thought rule was you do not pay for M&G.
    I haven't done too many M&Gs lately but I had two girls ask for money and I usually stop responding afterwards.

    Something along the lines of:

    "Hi, I prefer to do a meet and great to see how the vibe is. We could get drinks or dinner and I ask for 200".

    - SB / scammer.

    I have no problem covering the expenses of a M&G but that is excessive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape