Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6831
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    How much was she?
    When I spoke with her she asked for $500 , then agreed to $400 . However as I said we never hooked up. My guess is she is asking for much more now.

  2. #6830

    $?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.
    How much was she?

  3. #6829
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.
    Yes that is her, seems like an escort working only on this site.

  4. #6828
    Was she blonde a few years ago?

    If so, yes.

    Very cute. Showed up to the hotel with a driver so that creeped me out a bit but was very fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-19c4f7c3905b

    Has anyone seen her?? She has been on and off for about 2 years under different profile names.

    Have texted her and she was interested then ghosted.

    I have some of her social media profiles so she is real.

  5. #6827

    Has anyone see this girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-19c4f7c3905b

    Has anyone seen her?? She has been on and off for about 2 years under different profile names.

    Have texted her and she was interested then ghosted.

    I have some of her social media profiles so she is real.

  6. #6826

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! It seems this is a new scam where they meet guys for just m&g and get 100 or 200 and a free coffee or dinner and then move on to next victim. There are lot of guys who don't know any better and pay for m&g.
    Never pay these birds just vibe-check (I. E. Meet and greet); that's garbage.

    Both parties know what they're here for.

    Now, if the "meet and greet" is simply a meeting place before you go bedroom (hotel lobby bar etc.) that's a different thing. But no money should be exchanged for that. She'll earn her money behind closed doors.

    Moral of the story, don't be desperate.

  7. #6825
    Thanks! It seems this is a new scam where they meet guys for just m&g and get 100 or 200 and a free coffee or dinner and then move on to next victim. There are lot of guys who don't know any better and pay for m&g.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    I haven't done too many M&Gs lately but I had two girls ask for money and I usually stop responding afterwards.

    Something along the lines of:

    "Hi, I prefer to do a meet and great to see how the vibe is. We could get drinks or dinner and I ask for 200".

    - SB / scammer.

    I have no problem covering the expenses of a M&G but that is excessive.

  8. #6824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Guys! Is it standard now a days to ask for money for a M&G, lately several girls have asked me to money for just meeting, I thought rule was you do not pay for M&G.
    I haven't done too many M&Gs lately but I had two girls ask for money and I usually stop responding afterwards.

    Something along the lines of:

    "Hi, I prefer to do a meet and great to see how the vibe is. We could get drinks or dinner and I ask for 200".

    - SB / scammer.

    I have no problem covering the expenses of a M&G but that is excessive.

  9. #6823

    Ugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I've been in a couple of those girls. Great work.
    This has me thinking about renewing my sub for SA. I thought I was done with SA. Ugh.

  10. #6822

    Well done.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-6280d8483d93.

    Nothing special here but a very reasonable ask. I see her from time to time when I'm in the Stamford area for a car blowjob. Not sure if she does more and if she asks for more for that but for some quick head its a decent enough.

    Emily https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-40fa6df1ca40.

    So this one is interesting because I have no idea what her ask would be but I know she is real. I was at a bar and met her and bought her drinks and she sucked me off in the car after. It was decent head so I can at least vouch for that!

    Coco https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0e24ead07429.

    One of my favorites. Seen her a few times. Very reasonable ask and open to most things I've asked. Cuter than her pics I think.

    Dakota https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-8b6187129411.

    Normally wouldn't post someone from NYC but when I am there overnight, generally two or three times a month, I usually see her. Very good ask considering its in the city. Usually get off 2-3 times as well with her.

    Rose https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0505be6a393a.

    Asked to meet strictly platonic the first time which I usually don't do and she is asking for a little higher than my usual range but worth it I think if you like petite girls. Very happy to please me however and I've seen her a few times since strictly intimately.

    Adalina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-6f6ccc1158b5.

    Also a bit higher than my usual ask but she is cute and nice and tight. Probably just one and done for me but not for any bad reason. Just other options that work a bit better for me.

    Jess https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-dba8864cc820.

    Met her once for coffee and we got right to it after. Very reasonable ask and very very tight. Finished way faster than normal but may try to see her again sometime to redeem myself.

    Heather https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3513f303acc0.

    Have never talked to her about an arrangement but we went on a date a little while back from a normal dating app. She was sweet. We didn't hook up so can't say anything about that but I can at least confirm she is a real person for what that's worth.

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    Amanda https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7c1a6a1aa25a.

    Much better looking in person I think although her pics aren't bad. Fairly standard and probably one and done for me but again nothing bad about her.

    Michelle https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-e46b420bea4c.

    Was out her way for something and we met for a quick suck in the car. No complaints but not worth a special trip.

    Pixie https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447.

    A little thicker than her pictures show but not bad. Saw her a couple of times and might see her again but not at the top of my list.

    Marie https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-332d76ac08a7.

    I know her profile says CA now but she was in NY before. Nice submissive and affordable. Met her three times but it has been a little bit since so not sure if she is gone for good or just temporarily.

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-e8edf2967e56.

    I think this one came onto the scene and went through everyone! Was seeing her regularly for a bit but harder to get something scheduled these days so not sure if she is still as active or if she is just getting better offers now.

    Alyssa https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.

    Always a good time but definitely getting gps these days.

    Alicia https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-99528611d668.

    Honestly it was just a day where nobody else was available and I was in the area. Got a hotel and it was fine but wouldn't repeat.

    Coates https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...kbqUBp94f_S5C3.

    Definitely gives STG vibes. One and done for me but reasonable ask and nice enough.

    BabyN https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...C8LB66NpF4Y1Gm.

    Pics are definitely filtered but she isn't terrible looking or anything. Definitely STG vibes and would not see again though.

    Cambam https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...HdAmNSfgagT1Cw.

    Actually met her on SDM so can confirm she is real and a reasonable ask. Fun and down to get right to it. Saw her once and might see her again but another one not high on the list.
    I've been in a couple of those girls. Great work.

  11. #6821
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    .
    I met Dove a while ago. Met her in Bridgeport at a dart place pool bar She was pretty hot I thought when she walked in. I was like damn. Beat her in darts. She had this GPS attitude with me. I bailed on it. Sounds like she has come down to her senses. She is on all the time SA looking for a whale. Nice work landing her Spoil. I got the sense she would be don't touch this that in bed.

    Thanks for all the reviews. You and Glen are marathon men. Wow. I liked that Coco. Well done. I think she already blocked me. LOL. You need thick skin in this game. Haha.

    I did land a Tinder girl last week. Miracle. 31 year old big booty. I had used Tinder overseas and miracle got a hit here in USA. Overall Tinder tough for the sugar game though all those girls looking for prince charming spoil them just tin different way.

  12. #6820
    Guys! Is it standard now a days to ask for money for a M&G, lately several girls have asked me to money for just meeting, I thought rule was you do not pay for M&G.

  13. #6819
    Nice! At CTSpoilGuy You the man!! Not sure how you get them, some of these did not even reply to my messages.

  14. #6818

    Recents

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-6280d8483d93.

    Nothing special here but a very reasonable ask. I see her from time to time when I'm in the Stamford area for a car blowjob. Not sure if she does more and if she asks for more for that but for some quick head its a decent enough.

    Emily https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-40fa6df1ca40.

    So this one is interesting because I have no idea what her ask would be but I know she is real. I was at a bar and met her and bought her drinks and she sucked me off in the car after. It was decent head so I can at least vouch for that!

    Coco https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-0e24ead07429.

    One of my favorites. Seen her a few times. Very reasonable ask and open to most things I've asked. Cuter than her pics I think.

    Dakota https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-8b6187129411.

    Normally wouldn't post someone from NYC but when I am there overnight, generally two or three times a month, I usually see her. Very good ask considering its in the city. Usually get off 2-3 times as well with her.

    Rose https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-0505be6a393a.

    Asked to meet strictly platonic the first time which I usually don't do and she is asking for a little higher than my usual range but worth it I think if you like petite girls. Very happy to please me however and I've seen her a few times since strictly intimately.

    Adalina https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-6f6ccc1158b5.

    Also a bit higher than my usual ask but she is cute and nice and tight. Probably just one and done for me but not for any bad reason. Just other options that work a bit better for me.

    Jess https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-dba8864cc820.

    Met her once for coffee and we got right to it after. Very reasonable ask and very very tight. Finished way faster than normal but may try to see her again sometime to redeem myself.

    Heather https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3513f303acc0.

    Have never talked to her about an arrangement but we went on a date a little while back from a normal dating app. She was sweet. We didn't hook up so can't say anything about that but I can at least confirm she is a real person for what that's worth.

    Dove https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-5b3288ee8a06.

    Honestly not the type I normally go for but a very low ask and she is very submissive so that was nice. One and done for sure but if she is your type a lot of fun could be had.

    Amanda https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7c1a6a1aa25a.

    Much better looking in person I think although her pics aren't bad. Fairly standard and probably one and done for me but again nothing bad about her.

    Michelle https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-e46b420bea4c.

    Was out her way for something and we met for a quick suck in the car. No complaints but not worth a special trip.

    Pixie https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-a1d23122d447.

    A little thicker than her pictures show but not bad. Saw her a couple of times and might see her again but not at the top of my list.

    Marie https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-332d76ac08a7.

    I know her profile says CA now but she was in NY before. Nice submissive and affordable. Met her three times but it has been a little bit since so not sure if she is gone for good or just temporarily.

    Nina https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-e8edf2967e56.

    I think this one came onto the scene and went through everyone! Was seeing her regularly for a bit but harder to get something scheduled these days so not sure if she is still as active or if she is just getting better offers now.

    Alyssa https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-cda467ce3e40.

    Always a good time but definitely getting gps these days.

    Alicia https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-99528611d668.

    Honestly it was just a day where nobody else was available and I was in the area. Got a hotel and it was fine but wouldn't repeat.

    Coates https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...kbqUBp94f_S5C3.

    Definitely gives STG vibes. One and done for me but reasonable ask and nice enough.

    BabyN https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...C8LB66NpF4Y1Gm.

    Pics are definitely filtered but she isn't terrible looking or anything. Definitely STG vibes and would not see again though.

    Cambam https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...HdAmNSfgagT1Cw.

    Actually met her on SDM so can confirm she is real and a reasonable ask. Fun and down to get right to it. Saw her once and might see her again but another one not high on the list.

  15. #6817

    Not so sure I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    It would have been nice to include the points you used to book your flights.

    Mike.
    I actually think this is where a lot of travelers are going wrong. Going into it trying to figure out what other passengers have paid automatically sets the wrong foundation for an interaction that is going to leave you feeling like a valued consumer. To each their own, but the cost of the trip is really the least important thing to me as long as the flight is legit worth it. Feel free to disagree!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape