Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6846

    Q2 Roll Call

    Sadiee - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-306a5a70d8ed.

    Banging black girl. Nipple piercings. A touch of crazy. The trifecta for a memorable romp in the sheets.

    400.

    Ashley - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-8ee1f338f253.

    The gave off pro-vibes. I ran with it. She's a touch bigger than the pictures lead you to believe. Not by any means thick. Just bigger.

    Decent in bed.

    300.

    Mariah - https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-abc9819b275d.

    Ehhh it was ok. Nothing super memorable. She's a nice girl though.

    200.

    Marie - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-6386dad19e9e.

    Frequent Flyer with this one. She's a gem.

    First meet. 500.

    Then 300,200, 150 and drinks. Etc.

    Liz - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-f856712cf69e.

    Working on this one. Haven't met yet but we've discussed it. Too early to tell if she's legit. Anyone have intel?

  2. #6845

    Assorted nonsese

    Geesy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-96eb45f7ede9

    Wans 200 for incall, 300 for outcall. Had a date set up and she cancelled last minute. I think she had an old account and this is a new one. She is seeing if we can meet Friday night. We will see. Her address in BPT isn't in a terrible spot, but it is BPT. If it falls through, well PM and BC aren't too far away.

    Julia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1d78789680c2

    Was 400, countered with 300. She said no. I said best of luck.

    Jace.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-8162f1dd5587

    Total waste. Can't drive. Hit me up for $ before we even figured out a date. Based on her limited photos, she looks like an STG girl with a stable internet connection.

    Dani.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-4dbe6130f663

    Promising. Seems like she's been around long enough to know the score. Haven't talked $ yet, but we will see.

    Kenzie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-23a9574279f7

    Wanted 600, told her 300, she came down to 500, I said no thanks. She appears real and DTF but she was kind of annoying. If she would agree to 400 I would consider it but she doesn't feel worth it.

  3. #6844
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFly  [View Original Post]
    I have a meet scheduled with Izzy for today so I'll see how it goes.

    Mike.
    How did it go? What was the ppm? Thanks.

  4. #6843

    Anyone

    I have a meet scheduled with Izzy for today so I'll see how it goes.

    Mike.


  5. #6842

  6. #6841

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SafarirsS  [View Original Post]
    Got an updated link for Rose?
    She's out of the country until July. Deactivated her account until then.

  7. #6840
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.
    Got an updated link for Rose?

  8. #6839

    Ehh

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has anything new to report on? LOL I haven't been on the sites for a little bit so trying to live vicariously through you guys! Any good new pussy out there I need to sign back up for?
    It's the usual suspects for me. But there are 2 freshies I'm working on.

  9. #6838

    Dry?

    Nobody has anything new to report on? LOL I haven't been on the sites for a little bit so trying to live vicariously through you guys! Any good new pussy out there I need to sign back up for?

  10. #6837
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    Spot on description except she thinks she has GPS.

    Almost 10 years ago I met her sister as a SW in B'port. We went to her dad's house a few times. It was fun.

    Fast forward a year or two and I see on Olivia's facebook that her sis was in a hospital and eventually succumbed to an OD.

    I also met her at the Derby court (I was there for a ticket). Gave her a ride to the Devon motel. She was thin and looked good.

    A year or so I saw her at the Marathon station in Stratford looking for cash for gas (or whatever). I had to split or we would have banged.

    A month later up to dad's again, parked around the corner and banged.

    Then she had a state sponsored vacation and gained weight. When she was finally released last year we tried a car date. The BJ was lackluster and then the spot wasn't good. I took her back and opted to not see her again. She still wants stupid money for her bronze pussie syndrome. Like her sister, she's into the dark arts. I'm forgetting about a bunch of hook ups, but you get the idea.
    I just checked out her arrest record and criminal history in the Connecticut judicial database. She is a drug addict. I found her by reverse search on one of her seeking photos.

  11. #6836

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Found Olivia's Insta page, pictures are 4 - 6 years old. 6 years ago she was thin and good looking 4 years ago it looked like she was already gaining weight. These women who let themselves go and use old photos are ripe for disappointment when guys walk out on them.
    Spot on description except she thinks she has GPS.

    Almost 10 years ago I met her sister as a SW in B'port. We went to her dad's house a few times. It was fun.

    Fast forward a year or two and I see on Olivia's facebook that her sis was in a hospital and eventually succumbed to an OD.

    I also met her at the Derby court (I was there for a ticket). Gave her a ride to the Devon motel. She was thin and looked good.

    A year or so I saw her at the Marathon station in Stratford looking for cash for gas (or whatever). I had to split or we would have banged.

    A month later up to dad's again, parked around the corner and banged.

    Then she had a state sponsored vacation and gained weight. When she was finally released last year we tried a car date. The BJ was lackluster and then the spot wasn't good. I took her back and opted to not see her again. She still wants stupid money for her bronze pussie syndrome. Like her sister, she's into the dark arts. I'm forgetting about a bunch of hook ups, but you get the idea.

  12. #6835
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.
    Found Olivia's Insta page, pictures are 4 - 6 years old. 6 years ago she was thin and good looking 4 years ago it looked like she was already gaining weight. These women who let themselves go and use old photos are ripe for disappointment when guys walk out on them.

  13. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.
    I have been texting Mella as well, she seems very guarded and a bit off.

  14. #6833

    Updates

    I got sucked back in when my membership lapsed at the end of March. Since then I've taken down a few gems, ran away from one and haven't rounded all the bases with another.

    1. Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-328fce7b7f29.

    A 40+ smokeshow. Met at the W for drinks; ended up getting a room. Wild times.

    2. Kristina - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-ac682e9699c2.

    Started talking with her before my membership.

    Expired in March. Thankfully we flipped to text beforehand. She was fun. Has a great body for a mom and is and she knows how to ride a horse.

    3. Rose - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-a4e158c30a82.

    This one is an actress (for real. She's been on TV). Now back in acting school at Yale.

    She's gets heavy play in my rotation. Killer lay.

    4. LittleMiss - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-04fe7de53170.

    This bird can take a pounding! She's a wild one. Met at some shithole in Westbrook CT; I left a 20 on the bed for the cleaning lady because we fucked the shit out of each other for 3 hours.

    5. Vi - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b7fd267499e.

    All business with this one but she is DTF from the get go.

    One and done due to her clinginess.

    6. Mella - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-480f72d5ca29.

    This bird is crazy! Seemed cool via text, met her with the intention of going to a no-tel in Portland CT but after driving her there decided to not bang her. She blew me in the parking lot then I dropped her off at her house.

    7. Olivia - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-71a0988f0bf0.

    YUCK! She told me to come over and, when I got close to her place I asked her to step outside. Saw her and kept on driving. She's gross.

  15. #6832

    Waste of time mostly

    Decided to give Seeking a shot after a year off. Same non-sense basically with much less viable options of quality women.

    There are basically way to many guys on the site going after an ever declining base of women.

    One wanted to see me somewhat right away, I may hook up with her.

    Not normally what I like, however she has huge tits, is a bit on the heavier side but carries it well.

    There was one who was mentioned on here last year that hit me up but wanted $750 , which I won't pay.
    I know last year she was not asking for that much but probably got spoiled by some guys willing to pay .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape