Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 13918
-
05-10-26 23:00 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 157Lvasiangals
Has anyone ever used this agency. They have a webpage but I can't find any reviews or listings on which anyone knows if this agency is legit or safe. Has anyone used them before? Rates are really low compared to other services. I'm concerned that they will start tacking on fees as soon as they arrive and try to scam or threaten you.
-
05-10-26 11:16 #13542Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on aria
Anyone seen this girl? Has the body type ilike https://tryst.link/escort/ariaxoxo
-
05-10-26 00:48 #13541Senior Member

Posts: 78She it nice looking, but.
She squirms too much. I would suspect heavy drug use. Maybe will try her again? She is 200 $ for 1/2 hour and is very GFE friendly. She drives herself or gets dropped off? I looked up a profile of her on facebook I think and she was trying to go sober a couple years ago.
.
Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 19:31 #13540Senior Member

Posts: 30Amber
Any info on this one fellas?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...f/519241236657
-
05-06-26 23:35 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 63She's got an amazing ass. The last time I seen her I asked if she'd wear one of those tiny thongs that goes high up on the waste. Was a nice view for sure!
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:48 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 348Do you know if she does anal?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 17:55 #13537Senior Member

Posts: 648140 qv for cfs + 100 for BBBJ daty and some light kissing.
Originally Posted by ScottPrestons
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 16:52 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 348I think Sierra Skye is outstanding she will suck your soul out of your dick. Christina is also fun just hard to book. Tiny / Allie is fun also. At this point really the only three I would enthusiastically recommend to someone. Monique Sato is fantastic but I guess she is on the east coast now but still visits.
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/christinaxoxo
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx
https://www.sierraskyevip.ch/
-
05-06-26 06:58 #13535Regular Member

Posts: 7Question
Says extras +100 on QV, what could be the extras for that?
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 00:54 #13534Regular Member

Posts: 24This one.
Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas
She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.
-
05-06-26 00:46 #13533Regular Member

Posts: 24This one.
Not enough info that I have been able to find, so probably won't be able to explore it. But this one intrigues the shit out of me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/513169716738
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/scarlettvegas
She has been pretty decent with communication so far FWIW.
-
05-06-26 00:41 #13532Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you for asking. I would much prefer a provider with an incall. I think the risks of outcall outweigh the wonderful convenience of an outcall visit. Especially for a guy in town on business.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
But that being said, if we had a very well known and safe provider that is outcall only, I would consider making an exception.
Thanks again for asking.
-
05-05-26 20:26 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 348Are you only looking for someone with an incall only or you open to outcall?
Originally Posted by ReubenShowalte
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:16 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone see her?
I say her all the way back in like 2014, she was 19 I believe. ALOT skinnier, was before she started drinking and smoking so much. She was a cute, sweet and fun. She was actually one of my first call girls, think I found her on CL. Anyway wondering if anyone has seen her recently as I will be out there Vegas next month.
https://tryst.link/escort/missnikki702
-
05-05-26 12:05 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 24Seeking Info.
I am not one of those out-of-town guys that comes on here and simply asks for recommendations without doing any research. But I could use some info from the locals.
I come to LV each May for a work event. Had a pretty good routine that has worked for me for a few years now. I see Veronica and then another provider that I have scouted that year. But a couple things have thrown my usual plan in the crapper.
First, Veronica has apparently retired. Or so it seems on this board.
Secondly, the event has been relocated to The Virgin Hotel. Since most years, my window of opportunity is small, so I need to be efficient. Other than "near UNLV", what other location clues should I be looking for to find providers in my area? And as important, what areas of town are far away that I need to avoid now?
Thanks in advance.
(But if anyone wants to recommend any good, reliable and safe providers near The Virgin Hotel, I'll gladly take it. TIA).










Reply With Quote






