Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 17242
-
05-22-26 22:43 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 303Clear your storage
Clear your storage.
Originally Posted by AircraftFZ10
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 22:29 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 113She to old
Man this one was asking 6 x, really! No old black cat is worth that kind of bread, I contacted months ago, she is a money hustlers with a big GPS.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 18:55 #16910Regular Member

Posts: 8Are any of the seeking girls closer to middle ga, and just posting in ATL. It's dry as hell out here.
-
05-21-26 13:59 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 57Intel
New to the area, would love some Intel on these prospects if you have any.
Kay https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-addc32bbfc14.
Lauren https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-724265c841f7.
Fawn https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-426f0dd56f71.
-
05-21-26 13:32 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 303Scarlett_Letter_A
Anyone seen this one before. Nice body but really not a SB and more of a content creator. Got a good deal but she says husbands drops her off at meets and they are swingers. Trying not to think with the little head.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73174525
https://x.com/_scarletla
-
05-20-26 12:06 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 326On seeking month 2
So my dumbass forgot to cancel the next month membership so here is a update:
I met a couple more that were young and the rate was on point. One issue I have well really not a issue is that they want to stay and fuck the whole day use when I can't. I may be working and taking lunch or I got to go home if you know what I mean.
1. Black chick (3.00) - she was tiny with fake tits. I fucked the shit out of here. She was cool asf. She was in her mid 30's and taked a lot but it was cool. I had the room for 5 hours. We was in there for 2 LOL (DM if you want the link. Senior members only).
2. Black chick (2.20) - I found a regular guys and she bad asf LOL. I am keep her to myself unless you find here LOL.
3. white chick (2.00) - she ok looking. Fucked her in a parking lot. She begs a lot and don't have a car. Pushy good tho.
(Dm me as well for link).
4. Mixed chicken milk (3. 00) she was ok but she begs as well. Will jot deal with her again. She host. The sex was good asf tho.
(DM me as well for link).
5. I am trying to get the Asian chicken from UGA. I hope I can before my subscription ends.
-
05-20-26 03:19 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 286Thanks! Lovely body and the accent reminds me of the smoking hot Russian ladies available in Madrid and Istanbul. Will try again next time I come back. I.
Originally Posted by MSmith3034
[View Original Post]
I did salvage this trip with a lovely flight attendant on a layover. Because she was deadheading on the way out, I was able to have her drain me the following day airside at the Minute Suites (thanks priority pass). Seeking, for all its b. S. , can really deliver some dimes.
-
05-19-26 23:32 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 74Are you surprised?
I mean sure. They're just reading the room aren't they? Dudes just want to fuck them anyway, so they're just playing along. Personally, I prefer a bit of cat and mouse. That said, when I go to a strip club we know who the cat and mouse are, don't we? 😉.
Originally Posted by Roddee
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 11:47 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 196Come on man
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-d66dbb8a281c
What's really going on? Are we just advertising qv / hhr / hr now? LOL.
-
05-19-26 06:46 #16903Regular Member

Posts: 6Jennifer follow up
Spome to her in the past she was firm at 6.
Originally Posted by LGSeeking
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:25 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 303Lori
Guess the high end market is not so good. Popular high end chick on seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-e7d0b95f5ca7
S Summer.
-
05-18-26 16:13
Senior Member
-
05-18-26 15:45 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 45Re: Nadya
Nadya is real, nice girl, nice +2's and fit body. Met her 5-10 x. Fun in bed (not amazing). Similar price range. M&G for initial chat then all subsequent meets were private. As noted by another member, she was posting on an ATL escort site for a brief time (not any longer). She can be a little picky about things but worth the cost of admission at least once.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 18:03 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 196Bro you already got her sucking your dick why you got to make it complicated?
Originally Posted by Rican2323
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 14:57 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 64My bad haha. But yes that is her.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 14:17 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 95You posted a link to your messages, is this the girl?
Originally Posted by Rican2323
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-b5206cfef1f4
Interested to see what replies you get, I've seen her profile for a while and been curious.










Reply With Quote
Tried to salvage the night with a last minute date with Ryan but that didn't come to fruition. ATL seems to have plenty of SB talent but my guys, actually fucking is such a challenge.



