Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 17242
-
05-17-26 12:30 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 64Amelia from Seeking STAY AWAY!!
Met with her last night after chat with her via text for awhile, things were going well. Paid half of her donation to start off. After some time drinking and messing around she started to suck my dick to get the night started. Everything seemed pretty cool and going well until I decided to run to the gas station with her to pick up a few things when I came back to the car she completely vanished. Now I'm going through my place to make sure she didn't swipe anything. Stay far away from her so you don't get got like I did. Stay safe!
Her number is 762-201-2382
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-611a93b2e12d
-
05-17-26 01:50 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 286Nadya
Sexy girl, appears to be real. Got her to 5 for an "everything goes" type session but she flaked for meet and greet
Tried to salvage the night with a last minute date with Ryan but that didn't come to fruition. ATL seems to have plenty of SB talent but my guys, actually fucking is such a challenge.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv
-
05-16-26 20:58 #16895Regular Member

Posts: 7GeorgiaPeach
GeorgiaPeach is fun. 300 ppm. Big titties. Gets into it.
Originally Posted by BSTeaPatay
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 09:24 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 64SB Michel
Been talking to this one on and off. She prefers to discuss details in person so I have know clue what she is down for. Anyone seen her before and has intel?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-2702d39d0e0f
-
05-14-26 13:39 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 129I have seen her twice.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
Imo there is nothing about her that makes her a SB. She is an escort who advertises behind the paywall of seeking. That's it.
Nice enough, but absolutely not worth $500. I saw her twice because there was nothing else and I needed the release. That's it for me. Everything seems on the table but I'm good with the two times.
-
05-14-26 00:04 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 41If you tell her you used to talk to her a few years ago when she was only 300, she will take 300 now. She's cute with a really nice deceptively thick body, and doesn't mind staying the night. A little bit off, but I wouldn't call her crazy.
Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 00:01 #16891Senior Member

Posts: 357Dumb broad drove all the way from Carrollton
Just to try a cash and dash. "I get paid up front".
I give her half. Tell her to take her clothes off. She had to use the bathroom.
At this point it's clear. I'm standing outside the bathroom w my pistol in my pocket.
Comes out, tries to run out. Get my money, follow her to the car. Made sure the guy who was hiding saw the gun.
Fuckin unnecessary bullshit.
-
05-12-26 21:41 #16890Regular Member

Posts: 11Waste most the time
Sites a waste most of the time. Talk on the app but soon as you ask for number crickets, give you their number but when you text no respone, or text back and then no response once you reply LOL.
-
05-12-26 15:25 #16889Regular Member

Posts: 7SDM Intel
I signed up for SDM a couple weeks ago. This is really good intel. Does anyone have London's number? She's really cute.
Otherwise, I'm working on Sexxcisparkle, Joliy8888, and GeorgiaPeach, who I haven't seen anyone mention and seems like a pro. Let me know if you have intel: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:20 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 46Jennifer 34 Woodstock
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-47d744928a28
Anyone reviewed this woman?
-
05-11-26 18:24 #16887Senior Member

Posts: 95Man, I guess she loves using that "please send me money for food" line, LOL. Between that, the immediate ride requests and general neediness I had to ghost her before the negotiations really started. Dances at Blue Flame.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
I think this one's cute as hell but couldn't get a consistent response. Thanks for saving me the trouble.
Originally Posted by MadDog1746
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 16:35 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 184She doesn't look like a wookie but don't expect to see the lady in the photos. I would say she has a hard life and it is showing now. The filtered pics hide that.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 15:52 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 303Sugar Bowl Updates
Making another update. Game is def different with more and more gps and less value. But I do have some gems and have a good rotation at the moment. Think I will wait until August to check out the new crop and chill with what I have. But check out the update and let me know if you talked to any below.
Monae.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71571466
150 ppm and seems down so far. Comms are horrible and looked a little less polished on facetime.
Nylovesyou.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72343986
Said she is not comfortable being intimate LOL.
Kayrahhh.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71490207&nsp=1
Scamming, asking for podcast equipment right off the bat LOL She is not even in ATL.
Ky.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74289441
500 ppm or allowance. I just passed, didn't feel like hagging. She needs you to host and no ride or money for food.
Snugglez91.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74419484
Looking for 1500 on the 15th and 30th. You already know.
Keaja.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74463405
Got down to 200 ppm but can't host and I thought I seen her on here before. Then she hit me with her friends were going out and she needed cash for the ride and I said no and blocked.
Davinenadia.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73419535
Asking 300 just for dinner dates and no intimacy.
Luv_yana.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=64956455
350 ppm and host but I just didn't feel like seeing her.
Wynter1.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74436558
400 ppm and can't host. I just passed.
Leah.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74205708
400 ppm. Fat ass but face not that good. One and done.
MarieP.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74640932
Said she wants to do cam and you pay upfront LOL.
Sultrysuga.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74373467
300 ppm can't host.
Jennydoll00.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74229087
250 ppm but can't host and can't drive. Needs uber I passed.
Pinky444.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74671422
200 ppm married and cheating on my husband. Stripper at strip club in atl.
Prettymarie.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843
200 ppm but you can probably get for 150 but she only takes cash, chime or zelle. Just turned 20 and you can tell. Can't host and nice body and big titties and tight. Likes to be vocal.
London.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74670487
300 ppm but she came with 1000 and I told her hell no LOL. She is cool with anal but I think she is crazy. Divorce twice but wants to text you all day and tell you these crazy stories. Can't host either.
Joliy8888.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74617058
She looking for 600 ppm and I can't do that. Doesn't host and seems to have a bit of gps. But she was fine as hell to me and was my number choice but have to think with the big head. Yea she has a bad attitude so had to pass.
Sexxcisparkle.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72761824
500 ppm but freaked out. Squirts everywhere and can take a pounding.
NYCuttie.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74284454
500 ppm and not worth it to me. Got more pics of her and she is ok and she doesn't do head so instant pass.
Aaliyahhnicole.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74652315
300 ppm and can host but went downhill from there LOL said head with a condom and no kissing or daty and no cumming on her LOL.
Crumb.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74656739
350 ppm and can't host. Seems a little sketchy tho.
Litebritegoddes.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72251897
Doesn't throw out a ppm but seems sketchy and can host.
-
05-11-26 15:04 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 458Mandy
We have texted a bit and I kind of lost interest, but she is very persistent. When you say pics are highly filtered, is she unattractive?
Originally Posted by JahCool
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 18:55 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 184Pics are heavily filtered but she is DTF. Drives in from the west site of ATL.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



