Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 18339
-
05-19-26 08:29 #16959Regular Member

Posts: 76They're trying to turn a cum bucket into a golden bucket LOL.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 08:24 #16958Regular Member

Posts: 193I know, guys stop fucking giving her any more attention I beg you please. She's a cum bucket that thinks she's worth way more than she is when in reality she's just an old and chubby prostitute that's trying to portray herself as a sugar baby by lying about her age.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 08:20 #16957Regular Member

Posts: 193I think we are at the stage where we can safely conclude that any of the SBs off the SA or SB platforms, that want to fuck for money, especially if they are older than 25 are pretty much the equivalent of prostitutes. That's why I'm slowly leaning to that side. At least the expectations are clear, and you don't fucking waste time and effort. Don't get me wrong, there is always going to be that gem or two that's young in her early 20's, pretty and DTF but those are extreme rarity. What I see here is bunch of used up, cum buckets, with GPS mindset, some lying about their age to squeeze through our filters trying to squeeze every dollar we have.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 08:16 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 286Simps, bro.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:59 #16955Regular Member

Posts: 193Bro, at least you were here during the golden ages. Now all we have left is cum buckets, rinsers and fatty. Hardly any solid under 25 gems. I've been hitting the more traditional route where at least the expectations are clear and there is no time wasting.
Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:53 #16954Regular Member

Posts: 193Welcome back brother. I messaged her but never heard from her back it saw her private photos and now I see it's been almost a week since she's been on the platform. And yes, the pool is bleak af. We are scraping the bowl full with cum buckets, delulus, fat chicks and rinsers.
Originally Posted by Pervert12
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:45 #16953Regular Member

Posts: 193Yes, 100% rinser. Also, came in with unrealistic expectations. Not sure if she's still around.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 00:12 #16952Senior Member

Posts: 368Can you newbs stop with the obsession over this girl??
You guys are not bringing anything to the forum accept increasing your post count.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Go back and read my posts for good examples of how to contribute.
No one cares about this chick and if we did, you posted enough good info!
-
05-18-26 21:57 #16951Regular Member

Posts: 76Sugar Baby. What's your dealbreaker?
Here's a little fun survey. What would be the top 2 dealbreakers for an SB in your respective cases:
A) Fat.
B) Butterface.
C) No Personality.
D) Too Old (27+).
E) Not good in the sack.
For me A) Fat and D) Too Old are dealbreakers.
I can't do Fat, sorry and 27+ usually too used up.
Butterface, you can always do doggy or keep the light off.
Personality, I don't really care as long as they have a hot body.
Not good in the sack, I see it as a challenge and opportunity to teach them and leave my legacy that way LOL.
-
05-18-26 21:42 #16950Senior Member

Posts: 246It's pretty accurate. I've actually paid close attention to it and it's as accurate as it gets.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:52 #16949Senior Member

Posts: 246I spoke to her briefly. She might have left the platform by now. Wasn't open to any intimacy. You might have better luck though.
Originally Posted by TonySop
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:29 #16948Senior Member

Posts: 246SA is pretty accurate. If they are premium member, they can disable it. SB is not accurate at all. I just got back on it and I know it's off.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 17:11 #16947Senior Member

Posts: 326Not sure about today, but it used to be pretty accurate. My guess is that most guys move off site and talk with the girl for a few days before coming here and asking. And if they need to have their posts verified, add another half a day to a day until it comes through. If the girl hasn't been online since getting / giving their phone number, it's not surprising if they are off site for a few days prior to them posting here.
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:32 #16946Senior Member

Posts: 368It's accurate
And a good tool to use!
Originally Posted by GuideMaster67
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:21 #16945Senior Member

Posts: 94Last Active Date
How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.









Reply With Quote





