Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 1090 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16969

    Crazy prices

    So I have to know who is actually paying these prices or are they just quoting them hoping someone is desperate enough to take it.

    I contacted Star today and she quoted me a minimum 1 k for a max 2 hours. And 2500 for a threesome with her friend. I definitely declined, 500 an hour is escorts numbers probably high end at that. I got SBs I could get at least 4 hours with that or more.

  2. #16968
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if this chick blocked me. Can some check and see if this link opens anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d1cd5128a444
    It's active and working. Stafford based. Good luck bro.

  3. #16967

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see if this chick blocked me. Can some check and see if this link opens anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d1cd5128a444
    I can open her profile--Hannah, 29, in Stafford. Good luck!

  4. #16966

    Link

    Trying to see if this chick blocked me. Can some check and see if this link opens anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-d1cd5128a444

  5. #16965
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Can we add F) Cum Bucket to the list? Or that can be grouped with D in same category?
    Group them in same category. Also, tbh in the business that we are in, too old should be anything 25+, but I'm being generous so adding couple of years to it. Anything over that limit is too used up and not worth pursuing unless they are in 8, 9, 10 region body wise, otherwise forget about. They can join an agency or operate out of motel rooms at discount prices.

  6. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkoppa  [View Original Post]
    For me it's fat and bad personality.

    I actually want to go to dinner dates since I have never been to Fine dinning restaurants so personality matters.

    Butterface not a big deal if body good and nice personality.

    Not good in sack I'm with you. You can always teach if you got patients or just do all the work which is my preference anyways.
    I see your point on the personality. I've been in such bad luck getting through to chicks with good personalities that I just gave up on it.

  7. #16963
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    My general rule is if a girl hasn't logged on in 2 weeks, she's not playing. Just my rule of thumb, and there are always exceptions.
    Agree. 2 weeks long enough to be forever forgotten. I won't even bother.

  8. #16962
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little fun survey. What would be the top 2 dealbreakers for an SB in your respective cases:

    A) Fat.

    B) Butterface.

    C) No Personality.

    D) Too Old (27+).

    E) Not good in the sack.

    For me A) Fat and D) Too Old are dealbreakers.

    I can't do Fat, sorry and 27+ usually too used up.

    Butterface, you can always do doggy or keep the light off.

    Personality, I don't really care as long as they have a hot body.

    Not good in the sack, I see it as a challenge and opportunity to teach them and leave my legacy that way LOL.
    Can we add F) Cum Bucket to the list? Or that can be grouped with D in same category?

  9. #16961
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Here's a little fun survey. What would be the top 2 dealbreakers for an SB in your respective cases:

    A) Fat.

    B) Butterface.

    C) No Personality.

    D) Too Old (27+).

    E) Not good in the sack.

    For me A) Fat and D) Too Old are dealbreakers.

    I can't do Fat, sorry and 27+ usually too used up.

    Butterface, you can always do doggy or keep the light off.

    Personality, I don't really care as long as they have a hot body.

    Not good in the sack, I see it as a challenge and opportunity to teach them and leave my legacy that way LOL.
    For me it's fat and bad personality.

    I actually want to go to dinner dates since I have never been to Fine dinning restaurants so personality matters.

    Butterface not a big deal if body good and nice personality.

    Not good in sack I'm with you. You can always teach if you got patients or just do all the work which is my preference anyways.

  10. #16960
    My general rule is if a girl hasn't logged on in 2 weeks, she's not playing. Just my rule of thumb, and there are always exceptions.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuideMaster67  [View Original Post]
    How accurate is the last active date on SA? I see guys asking about girls who haven't been on in 5-6 days. Is that feature useless or is it pretty accurate. I see some actually decent chicks but they haven't been online in weeks according to the site.

  11. #16959
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Simps, bro.
    They're trying to turn a cum bucket into a golden bucket LOL.

  12. #16958
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Simps, bro.
    I know, guys stop fucking giving her any more attention I beg you please. She's a cum bucket that thinks she's worth way more than she is when in reality she's just an old and chubby prostitute that's trying to portray herself as a sugar baby by lying about her age.

  13. #16957
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySop  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100%. Haven't paid more than 500 per pop entire year. I'm not cheap either, it's just the quality is awful. Either too chubby, too old or not easy on the eyes. The ones that are under 25 and pretty are extremely rare find.
    I think we are at the stage where we can safely conclude that any of the SBs off the SA or SB platforms, that want to fuck for money, especially if they are older than 25 are pretty much the equivalent of prostitutes. That's why I'm slowly leaning to that side. At least the expectations are clear, and you don't fucking waste time and effort. Don't get me wrong, there is always going to be that gem or two that's young in her early 20's, pretty and DTF but those are extreme rarity. What I see here is bunch of used up, cum buckets, with GPS mindset, some lying about their age to squeeze through our filters trying to squeeze every dollar we have.

  14. #16956
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Jesus fucking Christ.
    Simps, bro.

  15. #16955
    Quote Originally Posted by FatWhiteGuy  [View Original Post]
    That Luna chick works at Cloakroom.

    (Unrelated) - My previous sb I met off SDM also works at CR.

    She not currently active and I'm not posting her profile so no need for anyone to ask.

    She petite and hot AF, but spicy.

    I'm just venting.

    Turns out she was a rinser. Met her in Feb and she stayed over for three months straight minus a few days.

    She was jobless when we met and I pushed her to find some sort of income. She choose dancing.

    The sex was good month1 then died off month2 and dead at month3. She ended up basically using me with little to nothing in return.

    Kicked her out after Mothers Day. I told her she could still come over to use my shower before heading to work, which she still does cause her current housing situation is crap. I figure what's the harm in hoping she'd want to bang somewhere down the line.

    But seriously, fuck all these useless sugar girls.

    I got booted from SDM a month ago for being to racist in the chatrooms. People are just too sensitive.

    Not interested in rejoining other sites.

    This dudes sugar days might be over- its been a fun one LOL.

    Thankfully the "AnnaJes bangtrain" still pulls into the station.

    Some of you know that drill.
    Bro, at least you were here during the golden ages. Now all we have left is cum buckets, rinsers and fatty. Hardly any solid under 25 gems. I've been hitting the more traditional route where at least the expectations are clear and there is no time wasting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape