Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 732 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 10978
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10858

    She should be in the ROB category

    Yeah I first saw her on SA. Messaged back and forth. Was asking 8. 00 for a meet up. Pass. Then she started posting on tryst asking for 1. 500. Yikes. But YMMV. I'm sure she's good at what she does. Just not for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majima  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiahan

    Took the plunge and asked for a menu. I refused her screening and offered to meet up in public for a lunch date so we could verify each other. More miscommunication which led to her insulting me because I wanted to wait for payday to see her (sorry got to pay bills). Her demeanor through text didn't match up with how she presents herself on IG. Searched the forum and she apparently has had a different last name. Anyways, save your time and money and forget this one.

  2. #10857

    Natalie = Mariko

    Yes, you are correct. I used to see her at her apt in Waikiki but I think she was last at some room in CC.

    450 is kind of a lot. But years ago she was super sweet and I repeated a couple times so I'd be inclined to set up another appt with her. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

  3. #10856

    Muscle Mommy?

    Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know / have any leads on muscle mommies?

  4. #10855
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwade1  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100
    This advertiser says: "I need 30% deposit for secure our time". The advertiser's lowest price for incall is $300, and lowest price for outcall is $350, so the advance deposit would be $90 for incall or $105 for outcall. Unless some credible forum members vouch for this advertiser, that seems like a lot to risk on a possible scammer.

  5. #10854

    Any intel?

    I keep seeing this add, and it seems TGTBT, but the add has been up for awhile now and new pictures are being added. Anyone have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/mimisweet100

  6. #10853
    Quote Originally Posted by Caasi29  [View Original Post]
    That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.
    Aka Mariko? I thought she moved to the mainland.

  7. #10852
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan4396  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.
    Charging 450 now too.

  8. #10851
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickdaddyy808  [View Original Post]
    I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.
    She doesn't offer any of those services anymore only daty.

  9. #10850

    North Shore

    Any providers on the north shore anyone know about?

  10. #10849

    Not the girl in the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    I've done a review on her before. Definitely not the girl in the pics but a cute Asian non the less. Damage was 350 and she hosted in a high rise in town. Open menu bbj, daty, lfk, COF and CIM. CIP was offered with test results, declined at first but took her up when I felt how wet she got from throating me. Saw her a couple times before she disappeared.

  11. #10848
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredterry99  [View Original Post]
    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.
    That's Natalie, she's been around for a while, photos aren't her exactly, but she looks somewhat similar, a lot of plastic surgery if that's your thing.

  12. #10847

    Has Anyone Seen?

    https://theroticreveiw.com/reviews-natalie-hart/

    Has anyone seen this girl in person? She looks hot if it's truly her.

  13. #10846

    Linda"s Place

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.

    Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.

    I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.

    She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.

    She is a catch she is amazing. She gives as much as she receives and if you love mutual pleasure then this is the girl for you.

    I put the donation within her view and she immediately deep French kissed me. I had already taken off my clothes and was kissing and licking her. I was feeling her up and she was feeling me.

    I lift her up, much to her surprise, and she wraps her legs around me as I drop her onto the bed, I kiss her passionately and begin to make my way down to her. I'm teasing her through her panties and I see her breathing get heavier, I know she's asking for it.

    I put her legs together and begins to slowly slide her panties off her. I keep her legs pinch, wet my finger and begin tracing circles around her pussy, she's moaning. I tease her even more and begin to lick behind her knees. I tested the waters and while her legs were pinched I began playing with her ass, she loved it and soon started eating her ass out. I made a trail from the bottom of her tush to the top of her clit. She was enjoying this as was I.

    I seperated her legs and began to eat her out while fingering her. I saw her shaking and knew she had come. She had tried to get me to stop but I put her on her back and put her ass in the air and ate her ass out again while I waited for her to recover.

    She finally came to her senses and asked to blow me. She didn't even ask for a condom she just put her lips on my cock, the rumors are true. Emma can suck a dick. I lifted her on top of me for some 69 and Jesus was this glorious.

    She reached over me and her whole body lay on me as she put on the rubber and started riding me.

    Christ this was beautiful, watching her ride and do circles on my cock was glorious. This girl knows how to put it work. I bumped her off into missionary and glued her legs to her chest and started pounding. We kissed as I did this and my god how close I was to cumming. She was gyrating in rhythm with me.

    I wanted to doggy, I bucked under her and pushed her down. Jesus even in doggy did she know how to move.

    "I want to cum in your mouth. ".

    "Yes".

    For an extra, BBJ CIM is available and Christ is was worth it, she devoured my cock and I watched her slowly play around with it in her mouth before she spit it out.

    We cleaned up and I kissed her, lifted her into the air and dropped her Onto her bed, making she she was clean I gave her one last lick.

    She guided me out and I assured her I would be back. This experience was amazing.
    Isn't this the girl in Linda's old place? New girl for the other wasn't very good.

  14. #10845

    Holly Holm Look like like a man (ms swan)

    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time. What was the damage?
    So you posted an Asian women bedpage add, but Holly Holm is a masculine looking white blonde female. Also the Emma bellow is healthy Japanese girl. What Emma is this?

  15. #10844

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoryTyson  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13212116.html

    Have heard a lot about Emma, decided to call her up and after learning about how close she was to my house I immediately made an appointment with her and was over her place in 10 minutes.

    Two phone call set up, got the address and then the apartment number and was buzzed up.

    I walked in to see a gorgeous woman (I would explain as a girlier Holly Holm) with an amazing figure.

    She kissed me and welcomed me, she was wearing this amazing white linger and stocking set, was guided to her room and took care of business.

    She is a catch she is amazing. She gives as much as she receives and if you love mutual pleasure then this is the girl for you.

    I put the donation within her view and she immediately deep French kissed me. I had already taken off my clothes and was kissing and licking her. I was feeling her up and she was feeling me.

    I lift her up, much to her surprise, and she wraps her legs around me as I drop her onto the bed, I kiss her passionately and begin to make my way down to her. I'm teasing her through her panties and I see her breathing get heavier, I know she's asking for it.

    I put her legs together and begins to slowly slide her panties off her. I keep her legs pinch, wet my finger and begin tracing circles around her pussy, she's moaning. I tease her even more and begin to lick behind her knees. I tested the waters and while her legs were pinched I began playing with her ass, she loved it and soon started eating her ass out. I made a trail from the bottom of her tush to the top of her clit. She was enjoying this as was I.

    I seperated her legs and began to eat her out while fingering her. I saw her shaking and knew she had come. She had tried to get me to stop but I put her on her back and put her ass in the air and ate her ass out again while I waited for her to recover.

    She finally came to her senses and asked to blow me. She didn't even ask for a condom she just put her lips on my cock, the rumors are true. Emma can suck a dick. I lifted her on top of me for some 69 and Jesus was this glorious.

    She reached over me and her whole body lay on me as she put on the rubber and started riding me.

    Christ this was beautiful, watching her ride and do circles on my cock was glorious. This girl knows how to put it work. I bumped her off into missionary and glued her legs to her chest and started pounding. We kissed as I did this and my god how close I was to cumming. She was gyrating in rhythm with me.

    I wanted to doggy, I bucked under her and pushed her down. Jesus even in doggy did she know how to move.

    "I want to cum in your mouth. ".

    "Yes".

    For an extra, BBJ CIM is available and Christ is was worth it, she devoured my cock and I watched her slowly play around with it in her mouth before she spit it out.

    We cleaned up and I kissed her, lifted her into the air and dropped her Onto her bed, making she she was clean I gave her one last lick.

    She guided me out and I assured her I would be back. This experience was amazing.
    Sounds like a great time. What was the damage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape