Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13936
-
05-23-26 09:02 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 239Sweetheart
I met sweetheart the other day, something just wasn't sitting right with me. She is a nice provider, pics are not her but she's a cute 30 ish blonde with big man mades, nice butt and legs. She didn't like that I called her out in the photoshop pic during the session.
Massage wasn't fantastic, bbj while nice didn't really get me going because she wasn't that into it. She's sensitive all over, nipples can barely be sucked on and clit she jerk every time I touched it. Kitty tasted nice but was no where near as tight as these reviews claimed. I'd see her again, I'd skip the massage and and just got to work for the hour.
She needs a sensual touch not a hardcore banging session (like the reviews claim she does).
So I went back and looked. 122 reviews.40 by the same 8-10 guys. She had two different TER accounts. I pointed out to Admin a few months ago when she first popped up on my radar. If you go thru there are a few mentioned of "my first time seeing her" and so glad I found her. By the same people.
These guys have reviews in NY and Florida and ONE in Vegas. Her and then multiples.
Between the fake pics and the lying reviews I'm questioning my own review and if so would go back or not.
She's a sweet girl but the reviews don't match the performance of a girl with 122 reviews who loves getting finger banged and rode hard. Just keep in mind if ya decide to take a swing at her.
https://preferred411.com/P131933
-
05-22-26 21:15 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 34830% deposit on booking. Yeah I'll pass. Tons of girls her price range that don't require deposits and have plenty of reviews.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-26 20:11 #13574Senior Member

Posts: 52I too would like more info cause I've tried to setup a date with her before. What's the damage and what's on the menu you guys did?
Originally Posted by SocialTweet
[View Original Post]
When I reached out to her, she quoted me $650 (one hour) + $200 incall and she wanted a $300 deposit.
-
05-22-26 17:55 #13573Senior Member

Posts: 1886Blair Nikole Fox
That's odd because I thought she only does outcall. Hmmm.
Originally Posted by SocialTweet
[View Original Post]
No recent reviews from the other site, below is 3 years ago. Maybe she just started working again?
Her rates are a bit confusing.. since she does outcall only yet there's extra charge for driving.. so you really paying $825 for 90 minutes Outcall if it's less than 20 miles? Then if it's more you're going to pay over 300k!! I know she meant 300 but still funny..
General Details.
After multiple back and forth texts, delays on her end, she eventually arrived. Physically hot, chemistry not so much Would not repeat. To much of a headache dealing with her various issues.
-
05-22-26 17:23 #13572Regular Member

Posts: 1Blair Nikole Fox
Was a bit intimidated to reach out, glad I did.
She was very sweet. The hotel room was sick. And she is hot.
In bed, blew me away (literally).
Will keep coming bsck.
https://blairnikolefox.com
https://tryst.link/escort/blair-nikole-fox
-
05-21-26 17:55 #13571Senior Member

Posts: 348Nice body. Not sure what exclusive vip means. 3k for a weekend is crazy cheap
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 16:32 #13570Senior Member

Posts: 1886Nikki
Not a whole lot, below review is from 6 years ago. Odd that she doesn't have anything recent unless she just started working again. Also note I'm going to guess she's in her 30's and not 20's. And might be slightly thicker.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/nikki-lamiere702
General Details.
Flew into Vegas for a quick getaway. Wanted some fun but new options looked limited. Then I remembered Nikki and how fun our time was then saw she was still advertising and her number was still good.
When she walks in a room she has a way of standing out and when she came to the hotel lobby, a lot of good memories came back.
If you were with her before, she's worth the visit. She had not aged a bit. VIPs read on.
-
05-21-26 16:01 #13569Senior Member

Posts: 108Nikki
Hello fellow mongers, I will be in Vegas in a couple weeks. I am thinking of seeing Nikki, does anyone have any intel? Pictures look good. Thanks in advance.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%95.3273169/
-
05-19-26 16:52 #13568Regular Member

Posts: 18My bad. Still learning the etiquette around here. Damage was $1. 5 qv, 3 HHR, 4 HR.
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 16:37 #13567Senior Member

Posts: 348Cute looking girl.
Originally Posted by NumOneStunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 12:17 #13566Senior Member

Posts: 254Cool Story Bro, but it's always good forum etiquette to include your total cost.
Originally Posted by NumOneStunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 09:22 #13565Regular Member

Posts: 18Lynn Was A Treat!
I travel to Vegas a few times a year and on this trip I hit Lynn up. I'm always a little nervous when first meeting a date because you never know what to expect but Lynn quickly made me feel at ease while we had drinks at the bar. As we both finished a drink at the same time, Lynn asked me if I was ready to go up to my room. And I certainly was! Lynn spent a few minutes freshening up and came out in a hot little number that had me wide eyed! I fell asleep and dreamed of a very slobbery BBBJ that had me ready to go but I had to taste her myself. After a very quick O, she asked me what my fav position was. I advised doggie and she said that was her fav too! Cover on and went to work. Her grip was insane and once she started cumming, it set me off too. After clean up we hugged and kissed and she was on her way.
I couldn't stop thinking about how good it was all day the next day so I hit her up for a second date the next night and she seemed very happy to come over again! Night two played out very similar except I wish I had laid down some towels haha. Apparently my gitters were gone on night two and allowed me to please her better as my bed was soaked!
I'm back home from vegas but already dreaming about my next trip to spend more time with Lynn again. I've officially been ruined by a redhead haha!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
-
05-18-26 16:27 #13564Senior Member

Posts: 348Most of the reviews I've done they have their own website and tryst. Go look at the high dollar hottie thread.
Originally Posted by TheMan31
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 11:24 #13563Senior Member

Posts: 52Second this. I've wasted so much time trying to connect with girls advertising on Tryst. My take it seems like most of them are using Tryst just to advertise their OnlyFans account.
Originally Posted by TheMan31
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 01:37 #13562Senior Member

Posts: 33Vegas c-org agencies
Anyone have intel on these high end Chinese agencies? Can't seem to find much about them.
twgvegas.com
xinghe666.com
ucla18.com
vegasww.com












Reply With Quote





