Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 309 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 4621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    "Is this the lady who works in room 801?

    BTW your Private messages are full.

  2. #4470
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 292
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    Did you result in having to self serve?

    Kathy used to offer a pretty good BBBJCIM or bbfscip. Daty was hit and miss because of her on and off hairy Bush hygiene.

    Times have changed.

    Hiro.

  3. #4469

    Kathy

    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.

  4. #4468
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 292
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text, no answer. Waited a couple hours and called. She kinda whispered that she was busy. Sounded like she either had a customer or was somewhere she didn't want to be heard. Looked for that mojovillage ad and went back a few pages, couldn't find. Is she still active?
    She was probably with her handler. Not safe vibe.

    I'd write her off because there is plenty of other talent to be had.

  5. #4467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.
    Sent a text, no answer. Waited a couple hours and called. She kinda whispered that she was busy. Sounded like she either had a customer or was somewhere she didn't want to be heard. Looked for that mojovillage ad and went back a few pages, couldn't find. Is she still active?

  6. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
    Me too. Or where in kapolei. Maybe I'll just drop by. What name does she use there?

  7. #4465
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 292
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
    Kapolei is a long way.

    But rail will make is easier to get there when she will be giving gum jobs.

    Hiro.

  8. #4464

    Susana

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Same Susana that was all over Waipahu and Waimalu at that Thai place near Times? Thought she left the island so I deleted her number. Can you PM me her number? First met her in town at BB's Amazing. Good massage, good service after. I'd go to Kapolei.
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.

  9. #4463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.
    Same Susana that was all over Waipahu and Waimalu at that Thai place near Times? Thought she left the island so I deleted her number. Can you PM me her number? First met her in town at BB's Amazing. Good massage, good service after. I'd go to Kapolei.

  10. #4462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1033

    Susanna

    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.

  11. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Dude I think you should delete this post. Some parts are non consensual and not cool regardless.
    I kinda agree if true bra that's rape.

    I have seen Cindy along time ago she's cute and was always friendly.

  12. #4460

    I hope this isn't real

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Against my previous experiences and other comments about Cindy and her limiting services, I decided to see her and may be for the last time. I called and said I wanted to shower together and she said OK.
    Dude I think you should delete this post. Some parts are non consensual and not cool regardless.

  13. #4459

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Against my previous experiences and other comments about Cindy and her limiting services, I decided to see her and may be for the last time. I called and said I wanted to shower together and she said OK..
    The last time I saw her, which was about a year ago, I did everything you did without her objecting to any of it. We made out, we 69'd, she rode me, we flipped and I pounded away. It was really good. We never showered together but I didn't ask. But it sounds like she isn't doing as much anymore. Sad, I was thinking of seeing her again. Thanks for the report.

  14. #4458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Cost of living and mongering is getting too expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, here's a link to an advertisement for "Kathy good Patience massage" in Century Center, including a phone number.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Massage.../13231452.html

    Note the advertisement claims she's age 36, but presumably that's a common age reduction used by many providers.
    My company has a lot of part timers a year ago and the numbers have been dwindling down. This pas December the last part timer was released. Since the we so-called full time workers have been getting our hours cut. In past there were pay raises every 6-months. Not much an additional $3. 75 an hour but it adds up when you had a 40 hour week and 2 or 3 days of overtime if someone called in sick. Recently that all ended, no more over time. If someone was out, those on shift had to cover it (additional work but no additional pay). I heard our company is planning a 30 to 35 hour work week and 2 week vacation with pay will be changed to 1 week.

    I already cut back on my mongering 200 to 250 FS to 150 HJ at Fantastic II which includes an hour massage the best deal I have found. City Garden and another business upstairs in the same building 150 for HJ and out within 15 to 20 minutes.

    Anyone know of places with better with better prices? I saw Cindy recently. She said OK to shower together but when I got there she said NO. When I started to leave, she agreed. I kind of forcing her to kissing, eating her pussy and almost had BBFS until she jerked back and said only CFS. That was OK with me.

  15. #4457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    [Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape