Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 308 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 4615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4480

    Missing those days

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirokiya59  [View Original Post]
    Missing the days when AMP house fees were only $. 4.

    $1. 5 got you bbbjcimws or BBFS including the AMP house fee!

    Sigh.

    Hiro.
    TBH, I'm missing the talent more than the savings. Hard to believe how good it was before Covid and F'and Nadamoto.

  2. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    Just in April I had Kathy for 200 total BBFSCIP. I think most of the Mature 40+ Asians still around are pretty well grounded. A couple of exceptions being those that are fringe mature and still young by some standards. Sophie and Doris are examples of that's. Sophie used to be 150+House at Aloha Me and BBFSCIP for regulars. Now since she came back to the dark side, its 260 for CFS. Doris offers 220 for 30 and 300 for 60. I haven't seen it with Kathy though.

    IMHO Kathy is very SUB if you take the lead start to finish. And Start I mean from the time you are texting for the appointment. She doesn't want to talk deets over the phone or text. And she only takes cash. So there is your guarantee right there. I took 200 in April and that's all she was getting. In the recent past I have gone with 180 and it was fine. If you decide to let her take the lead on negotiations in the moment that your in the door. Well she ain't dumb.

    Kathy IMHO fits that niche of great head, nice big tits and she gets super wet to take a pounding. Are there better BBBJ available? Sure her BBBJ is on point. If you want her to go the distance and finish just tell her. She will not quit. If you want her swallow, tell her, she has never spit on me. If you are a bit big she can take it orallly and vaginallly. My highlight perk with Kathy, and I see her maybe once a month or every other month depending on talent available, is she can take my length and girth no problem and I can pound her to the finish and there won't be any loosening near the end. Which is a bummer. She's sweet too and open to a lot. Not a clock watches cause she aint busy. If she thinks youll come back she might give you something extra. Always get the massage after the FS or BJ. And if you are up for it she likely will offer more head or a hand / tit combination. The past time I changed it up on her and tit fucked her on her back to finish after FS and I blew all over her tits and face. While suprised she had no problem with it.

  3. #4478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Kathy

    Sent her a text this morning. She still hasn't got back to Me. Normally she gets back with Me pretty fast. I hope she is ok. Wonder if she is sick.

  4. #4477
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284

    Missing the old days

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I ever paid 65. It was always 60+40. She was a temp worker. Wore high heel and thigh highs stockings. Pretty and a no negotiating ending was the only attributes. Going to and from work she wore casual clothes but at work heels and shorts were her uniform. I tried for more but she had a serious boyfriend. Maybe I'm and old prude but I would have a difficult time having an AMP lady for a serious gf.
    Missing the days when AMP house fees were only $. 4.

    $1. 5 got you bbbjcimws or BBFS including the AMP house fee!

    Sigh.

    Hiro.

  5. #4476

    Old prices

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    I remember those prices.
    I don't think I ever paid 65. It was always 60+40. She was a temp worker. Wore high heel and thigh highs stockings. Pretty and a no negotiating ending was the only attributes. Going to and from work she wore casual clothes but at work heels and shorts were her uniform. I tried for more but she had a serious boyfriend. Maybe I'm and old prude but I would have a difficult time having an AMP lady for a serious gf.

  6. #4475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    I tired of this scene years ago. And I'm in agreement with you in this post.

    Years ago when I was a "full time" monger and prior to COVID when our options in Honolulu were far better than today, the monger life was fun and exciting and actually pleasurable. Today when a guy walks into an AMP, one never knows what you'll end up with. Old (when we're looking for young) or not so physically attractive (when we are looking for the fantasy) or at least good service, where the real gamble actually is; its all a risk. And the money. The providers want more. The mongers wish to pay less. Frustrating.

    So I started saving up and mongering less often but was willing to pay a higher rate for better service and looks. It's a delicate balance. Though it's not perfect, I have walked away from more pleasurable experiences and less frustrating money losers. Yes, I pay for visiting providers or better yet, local indy girls who actually do a better job, charge more (because they can and earn it) and we both enjoy the experience.

    I haven't been I an AMP in years. I read this board a lot still and see just as many bad reviews as good ones. Many in between. If you can afford it, awesome for you. I've tired of wasting good money on unknown girls or biased reviews of very mediocre girls to see. Been there and done that too often.

    Once upon a time many AMPs here had a stable of providers that were worth every penny or at least offered a rotation of some visiting girls to mix things up. But since everything changed here after COVID and with the LE pressure, it's not like it used to be. Even the strip clubs suck donkeys.

  7. #4474
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her name. Never more than HE. She was nice to look at. Probably 55 by now. I remember she had a boyfriend.
    I remember those prices.

  8. #4473

    From 15 years ago

    Forgot her name. Never more than HE. She was nice to look at. Probably 55 by now. I remember she had a boyfriend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0075.jpg‎  

  9. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Aroi808  [View Original Post]
    "Is this the lady who works in room 801?

    BTW your Private messages are full.
    Yes, that's her.

    I cleared some PM space.

  10. #4471
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    "Is this the lady who works in room 801?

    BTW your Private messages are full.

  11. #4470
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.
    Did you result in having to self serve?

    Kathy used to offer a pretty good BBBJCIM or bbfscip. Daty was hit and miss because of her on and off hairy Bush hygiene.

    Times have changed.

    Hiro.

  12. #4469

    Kathy

    Went and saw Kathy. In her 50's at the youngest, possibly early 60's. She's on the taller side, about 5'7 or 8. Small stomach but nice Cs or Ds. Face has a few wrinkles and a lazy eye but IMO she'a still cute. Good massage, she's strong and can get knots out. On the flip is when things went south. She wanted 100 tip for HE or 230 tip for FS. On top of a house fee of 70, so that'd been 300 for rhe whole shebang. I declined. Not that I didn't have the money, but paying 100 for 3 min of pleasure, or paying 300 total for an older woman like that, just didn't interest me. Esp since I know some of ya'll getting a much lower rate. I said no thanks and politely exused myself. No repeat. I really think I'm done with this scene. The cost of things and the value I'm getting in turn aren't alligned. I think I'm goinf to stick with my handful of trusted ones until I leave the rock.

  13. #4468
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text, no answer. Waited a couple hours and called. She kinda whispered that she was busy. Sounded like she either had a customer or was somewhere she didn't want to be heard. Looked for that mojovillage ad and went back a few pages, couldn't find. Is she still active?
    She was probably with her handler. Not safe vibe.

    I'd write her off because there is plenty of other talent to be had.

  14. #4467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.
    Sent a text, no answer. Waited a couple hours and called. She kinda whispered that she was busy. Sounded like she either had a customer or was somewhere she didn't want to be heard. Looked for that mojovillage ad and went back a few pages, couldn't find. Is she still active?

  15. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
    Me too. Or where in kapolei. Maybe I'll just drop by. What name does she use there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape