Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Mature (40+) Asian Providers in Honolulu

+
Page 11 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 4616
  1. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
    Me too. Or where in kapolei. Maybe I'll just drop by. What name does she use there?

  2. #4465
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 284
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilvasians  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.
    Kapolei is a long way.

    But rail will make is easier to get there when she will be giving gum jobs.

    Hiro.

  3. #4464

    Susana

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Same Susana that was all over Waipahu and Waimalu at that Thai place near Times? Thought she left the island so I deleted her number. Can you PM me her number? First met her in town at BB's Amazing. Good massage, good service after. I'd go to Kapolei.
    I'd like her number as well, I remember her from BBs place. Mahalo.

  4. #4463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.
    Same Susana that was all over Waipahu and Waimalu at that Thai place near Times? Thought she left the island so I deleted her number. Can you PM me her number? First met her in town at BB's Amazing. Good massage, good service after. I'd go to Kapolei.

  5. #4462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Susanna

    Was in Waipahu and hadn't seen Zusana / Suzanna in a long time. Texted her, but bummed to hear she's now working in Kapolei. Kapolei is too far for me, hardly go that side.

  6. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Dude I think you should delete this post. Some parts are non consensual and not cool regardless.
    I kinda agree if true bra that's rape.

    I have seen Cindy along time ago she's cute and was always friendly.

  7. #4460

    I hope this isn't real

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Against my previous experiences and other comments about Cindy and her limiting services, I decided to see her and may be for the last time. I called and said I wanted to shower together and she said OK.
    Dude I think you should delete this post. Some parts are non consensual and not cool regardless.

  8. #4459

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Against my previous experiences and other comments about Cindy and her limiting services, I decided to see her and may be for the last time. I called and said I wanted to shower together and she said OK..
    The last time I saw her, which was about a year ago, I did everything you did without her objecting to any of it. We made out, we 69'd, she rode me, we flipped and I pounded away. It was really good. We never showered together but I didn't ask. But it sounds like she isn't doing as much anymore. Sad, I was thinking of seeing her again. Thanks for the report.

  9. #4458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Cost of living and mongering is getting too expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, here's a link to an advertisement for "Kathy good Patience massage" in Century Center, including a phone number.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Massage.../13231452.html

    Note the advertisement claims she's age 36, but presumably that's a common age reduction used by many providers.
    My company has a lot of part timers a year ago and the numbers have been dwindling down. This pas December the last part timer was released. Since the we so-called full time workers have been getting our hours cut. In past there were pay raises every 6-months. Not much an additional $3. 75 an hour but it adds up when you had a 40 hour week and 2 or 3 days of overtime if someone called in sick. Recently that all ended, no more over time. If someone was out, those on shift had to cover it (additional work but no additional pay). I heard our company is planning a 30 to 35 hour work week and 2 week vacation with pay will be changed to 1 week.

    I already cut back on my mongering 200 to 250 FS to 150 HJ at Fantastic II which includes an hour massage the best deal I have found. City Garden and another business upstairs in the same building 150 for HJ and out within 15 to 20 minutes.

    Anyone know of places with better with better prices? I saw Cindy recently. She said OK to shower together but when I got there she said NO. When I started to leave, she agreed. I kind of forcing her to kissing, eating her pussy and almost had BBFS until she jerked back and said only CFS. That was OK with me.

  10. #4457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    [Deleted by Admin]

  11. #4456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Like most of you, I'm limited on time and funds. So, I'm fishing for info on if anyone is worth seeing over Lemon rn. I just saw her and here's why with a okay by play. Greets me with a mesh outfit, showing off her for mature figure with beautiful full breasts (mm but wonderful regardless and not hard) in plain site. Hug and dfk greeting then undresses me before walking me to table shower. I go on shower and she asks if I like rimming today. Yesssss. She cleans me up, goes to town between my legs and then some slip and slide. I flip and same events occur+ amazing BJ, with attention to the boys + more rimming. Then she slips me in and g wyd herself off. I'm doing all I can to stop from exploding and she giggles then gets off. Does some more slip and slide, then rides me again. She dismounts and I get off the table. She starts rinsing the table off, so naturally I enter doggie while she's having away. I let her finish the table and she gives me another BJ while I rinse off. Back in the room another BJ, this time deeper until steps up on the bed to put me back inside her, but I'm mostly standing, so I fuck her standing for a bit and enjoy the different views from all hey mirrors. I put her down and let her enjoy some day and rimming for her. Then mish, side straddle, doggie, BJ and she asks if I want her on top. Obviously. She gets on in acg. Then I pull her closer and she grinds with me deep inside her. She gets off and sucks me some more before getting back on for reverse acg. The amazing view and my will to hold out finally give and I explode. She grind a bit more to get it all out and then cleans me up. Massage for the remaining time and I leave happy. I give her standard fee from when I use to know her as Nara. I'm sure msog is an option, but it wasn't needed. $$.

    I just wanted to know if there are any options of service plus looks like her. Obviously there are younger ones, but that only goes so far. Please dm me any suggestions. Tbh I'm just tired of wasting time and money the "hope" they can check off even half the boxes Lemon did.
    That's her MO. Lemon is one of the more attractive providers with a great body and attitude. Her BBBJ is one of the best, my opinion.

  12. #4455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    I thought HE was a HJ?
    Just wanted to make sure. HE could be both. Depends on the person. HE with Kathy I think 150. I don't do massage & HJ with her. I only do FS with her. Saturday was the 1st time I did 1 pop & it was from a BBBJ. Normally I always do 2 pop.

  13. #4454

    Anyone close to Lemon's service / appearance?

    Like most of you, I'm limited on time and funds. So, I'm fishing for info on if anyone is worth seeing over Lemon rn. I just saw her and here's why with a okay by play. Greets me with a mesh outfit, showing off her for mature figure with beautiful full breasts (mm but wonderful regardless and not hard) in plain site. Hug and dfk greeting then undresses me before walking me to table shower. I go on shower and she asks if I like rimming today. Yesssss. She cleans me up, goes to town between my legs and then some slip and slide. I flip and same events occur+ amazing BJ, with attention to the boys + more rimming. Then she slips me in and g wyd herself off. I'm doing all I can to stop from exploding and she giggles then gets off. Does some more slip and slide, then rides me again. She dismounts and I get off the table. She starts rinsing the table off, so naturally I enter doggie while she's having away. I let her finish the table and she gives me another BJ while I rinse off. Back in the room another BJ, this time deeper until steps up on the bed to put me back inside her, but I'm mostly standing, so I fuck her standing for a bit and enjoy the different views from all hey mirrors. I put her down and let her enjoy some day and rimming for her. Then mish, side straddle, doggie, BJ and she asks if I want her on top. Obviously. She gets on in acg. Then I pull her closer and she grinds with me deep inside her. She gets off and sucks me some more before getting back on for reverse acg. The amazing view and my will to hold out finally give and I explode. She grind a bit more to get it all out and then cleans me up. Massage for the remaining time and I leave happy. I give her standard fee from when I use to know her as Nara. I'm sure msog is an option, but it wasn't needed. $$.

    I just wanted to know if there are any options of service plus looks like her. Obviously there are younger ones, but that only goes so far. Please dm me any suggestions. Tbh I'm just tired of wasting time and money the "hope" they can check off even half the boxes Lemon did.

  14. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    As for HE You talking HJ or BJ?.
    I thought HE was a HJ?

  15. #4452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedTuna  [View Original Post]
    What is her rate for massage + HE?
    As for HE You talking HJ or BJ?.

+
Page 11 of 308 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape