Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 33025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32170

    Kaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfilmer  [View Original Post]
    She has alot of good reviews which I am suprised by. I have tried to see on and off since last summer / early fall when she first started posting down here. I asked to film content with her and suggested some new pics for her skip ad because at the time they were blurry and non existent. She took such offense by me asking to film with her and basically gave attitude and never did etc. She quoted me 100 for 15 minutes. She would not budge no matter what. So basically she took offense by the content and never saw her. I would have liked to have filmed with her. I usually am into girls 25 to 40. She's approaching 50 within a few years which I will say for her age she looks amazing. I think the older guys seem to really enjoy her based off the reviews. She did mention to me that when her man is back home that she will he stopping so enjoy her while you can boys. Basically will be a similair nikki situation is my guess with alot of guys upset when she stops LOL. Idk I just find it a poor choice that me and her couldn't work something out in the 6 months that I would try on and off. Being close by and helping out with content would have been a win win. The attitude and the price is what drove me away and finding other options at the time which seemed like a better option. I'd like to see maybe one day but most likely won't. She does alot of content and would have been a fun time to collaborate with her but can't always win every time. Have fun boys and enjoy. Go extra hard for me LOL since I wasnt able to. Heard she can handle a huge 1 - not for a BJ tho.
    She was great when I saw her, apparently she upcharges for BBFS. But for 1. 5 I shot one deep in her. She hasn't responded to me at all though the few times after I've tried reaching out. Maybe she doesn't want to make it a habit to go raw for 1. 5.I don't know. But I haven't seen her since. Good to know service is still good according to review you replied to, but I wish it had more detail of what she offered.

  2. #32169
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP  [View Original Post]
    Tolland girl is Kaye. She posts on Skip & Tryst with different rates. (Tryst being higher).

    https://tryst.link/escort/krizzanovae143
    She has alot of good reviews which I am suprised by. I have tried to see on and off since last summer / early fall when she first started posting down here. I asked to film content with her and suggested some new pics for her skip ad because at the time they were blurry and non existent. She took such offense by me asking to film with her and basically gave attitude and never did etc. She quoted me 100 for 15 minutes. She would not budge no matter what. So basically she took offense by the content and never saw her. I would have liked to have filmed with her. I usually am into girls 25 to 40. She's approaching 50 within a few years which I will say for her age she looks amazing. I think the older guys seem to really enjoy her based off the reviews. She did mention to me that when her man is back home that she will he stopping so enjoy her while you can boys. Basically will be a similair nikki situation is my guess with alot of guys upset when she stops LOL. Idk I just find it a poor choice that me and her couldn't work something out in the 6 months that I would try on and off. Being close by and helping out with content would have been a win win. The attitude and the price is what drove me away and finding other options at the time which seemed like a better option. I'd like to see maybe one day but most likely won't. She does alot of content and would have been a fun time to collaborate with her but can't always win every time. Have fun boys and enjoy. Go extra hard for me LOL since I wasnt able to. Heard she can handle a huge 1 - not for a BJ tho.

  3. #32168
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Great compilation of reviews.

    Adding link for #2 Lexi and pics for when the ads go away.

    #2 https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/739160771308 lexi.

    Anyone have the name for the Tolland girl, new number, can't find in my contacts. Thanks.
    Thanks for the detailed review. Going to chime in on this.

    1 - tiny. Caught me eye last fall. Was mentioned on the girls I was questionable about. Read a few rob reports so decided to pass. Glad to hear a good report for once as she is hot.

    2 - lexi. Tried to see her when she was up by hartford a few years back. Refused to film. Would not budge on 80 for a BJ even 4 years ago which was high at the time. Passed mainly on not being able to film. She posts she does content now or did for a bit so not sure if that's changed.

    3 - dee. Heard she is reliable and a good person. Just not attracted personally. Was quoted 80 over fall for BJ. Never saw.

    4 - alexis. Saw years ago when she was about 25 and a skinny blonde. 20 for quick BJ. Was a good time. Suprised she's a big girl now as when I saw her she was about 120 and proportional and a blonde. At the time it was a home run I thought.

    5 - kay. Will make a separate report.

    6 - Bella- I put on black list about 6 years ago when I read multiple reports of guys getting robbed. Read she did massages only for a bit no happy endings and some guys would vouch for her. Idk. As far as I know its still massage only but not sure but she's been on my black list ever since I read multiple reports years ago.

  4. #32167
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Great compilation of reviews.

    Adding link for #2 Lexi and pics for when the ads go away.

    #2 https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/739160771308 lexi.

    Anyone have the name for the Tolland girl, new number, can't find in my contacts. Thanks.
    Tolland girl is Kaye. She posts on Skip & Tryst with different rates. (Tryst being higher).

    https://tryst.link/escort/krizzanovae143

  5. #32166

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy107  [View Original Post]
    Hello all been around for a while I just don't post much but here is my past few interactions. I'm more or just a BJ fan than anything so hopefully this contributes. And I don't really know all the code words and stuff but here it goes.

    1. Super petite spinner absolutely no issues, can't really DT consistently but was a pretty good experience 8/10 on my radar. Safe experience with no issues and follows directions very well. Sometimes really fast to respond then very very slow for follow up responses 80 rosses CBJ. I'll def repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...h/130210273599.

    2. I would completely avoid, total mess, acts like a child and gets mad very fast. BBBJ skills are top notch on her good normal days but those are hard to come by. 80 roses BBJ. I would recommend avoiding just because of past few mental state conversations but to each their own. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7391607713083. Seen her a few times, is a big girl which is not my style. Is staying in cromwell with Jade now. DT is top notch and I would see again in a pinch. 60 roses. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/803680644249.

    4. Everyone has there own experiences but I wouldn't waste any more time with this one. She is big. To big for my comfort, smells, and very lazy toothy experience and she can't do what she says. I Def won't be returning 100 roses but should have been 20.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/182923590089

    5. If you are in the area of this one I would highly recommend. Seen multiple times and is a regular. Every experience is awesome. 60-80 roses depending on situation. Always very safe, prompt, and overall great experience https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/922257714173.

    6. Seen in the past not a bad experience, has a new friend that I'm hopping to test today. Overall 7/10 80 roses https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...r/326294677623.

    Hope this helps the community.
    Great compilation of reviews.

    Adding link for #2 Lexi and pics for when the ads go away.

    #2 https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/739160771308 lexi.

    Anyone have the name for the Tolland girl, new number, can't find in my contacts. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tinyfreak.jpg‎   lexi.jpg‎   baddie.jpg‎   alexa.jpg‎   tolland.jpg‎  

    bella.jpg‎   bria.jpg‎  

  6. #32165

    Updates

    Hello all been around for a while I just don't post much but here is my past few interactions. I'm more or just a BJ fan than anything so hopefully this contributes. And I don't really know all the code words and stuff but here it goes.

    1. Super petite spinner absolutely no issues, can't really DT consistently but was a pretty good experience 8/10 on my radar. Safe experience with no issues and follows directions very well. Sometimes really fast to respond then very very slow for follow up responses 80 rosses CBJ. I'll def repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/berli...h/130210273599.

    2. I would completely avoid, total mess, acts like a child and gets mad very fast. BBBJ skills are top notch on her good normal days but those are hard to come by. 80 roses BBJ. I would recommend avoiding just because of past few mental state conversations but to each their own. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7391607713083. Seen her a few times, is a big girl which is not my style. Is staying in cromwell with Jade now. DT is top notch and I would see again in a pinch. 60 roses. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/803680644249.

    4. Everyone has there own experiences but I wouldn't waste any more time with this one. She is big. To big for my comfort, smells, and very lazy toothy experience and she can't do what she says. I Def won't be returning 100 roses but should have been 20.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/182923590089

    5. If you are in the area of this one I would highly recommend. Seen multiple times and is a regular. Every experience is awesome. 60-80 roses depending on situation. Always very safe, prompt, and overall great experience https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/922257714173.

    6. Seen in the past not a bad experience, has a new friend that I'm hopping to test today. Overall 7/10 80 roses https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...r/326294677623.

    Hope this helps the community.

  7. #32164
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately? Haven't seen her post in a long time. Is the BF still in the picture?
    Nikki? ? ?

  8. #32163

    Re: Nikki Rose aka Dragon lady Whereabouts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately? Haven't seen her post in a long time. Is the BF still in the picture?
    I saw Nikki on Saturday. Her boyfriend is currently no longer in the picture. Again, I say "currently"—use your imagination. The location has changed; Nikki is no longer on the Berlin Turnpike. The location has been moved to the south-central Connecticut area. Nikki can still be reached at the same phone number. Currently, as I am writing this reply, there is not an active ad on STG.

    The service was the same as it was, and it went to time excellently. The price was what it used to be as well, or at least it was for me. See my previous reviews for that rate.

    When I Google the current phone number that she is using it'll come back to this listing. This is the active number. I hope this information answers your question.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6818414-414673

  9. #32162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her lately? Haven't seen her post in a long time. Is the BF still in the picture?
    They broke up.

  10. #32161

    Nikki

    Anybody seen her lately? Haven't seen her post in a long time. Is the BF still in the picture?

  11. #32160

    Jenny / cops

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    As mongers, sometimes we get easily spooked and it's always best to error on the side of caution. I recently bailed on an escort who had said something that was completely odd when I arrived at her hotel. I also thought that it was some sort of setup, albeit LE or some robbery attempt. Afterwards, she did clarify why she had made the comment and if she had been more forthcoming about her situation, the whole misunderstanding could have been avoided.


    As far as Jenny supposedly working with the cops, I do find this to be highly unlikely. First, this would be the first sting operation in CT that I've heard of where LE is using a fugitive with several FELONY arrest warrants as bait. In the eyes of the law, she's more of a wanted criminal than arresting any john for some misdemeanor offense that will likely get pleaded out in court. And lastly, I don't think LE would ever risk using her as the central point person in orchestrating a sting operation.
    Guys I posted that not to bag Jenny. Dunno her but sure would like too.

    Alotta you gents have saved me time and money and guided me away from many nastys. No way I was getting ahead of you to give a new report on someone so when opportunity came that I might save a fellow from a bad scene I jumped to give a warning maybe save someone from taking a fall. Just trying to give a little back if she was involved or not I have no clue. But giving the cop report and the number that got me there was the least I could do.

  12. #32159

    Good thing I went with my gut

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Here's their new ad with Tina and the other BeeAtch who wouldn't even get undressed. Avoid or get ripped off. See my RO report $450.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...r/831622619972
    I took a ride out to new britian to see them. I saw the two guys but the girls in the house all just looked like trouble. I pulled the left the money in the car and never went back.

  13. #32158

    Avoid new ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Took a shot and saw this one Thursday in Newington at a nice high end hotel. Pics accurate she has nice tits and nipples but a little tummy. Nice mellow girl took a hit from the CP before we started. Room clean and neat. Some DFK as listed nice BBBJ then tasted her cat all good and she liked it. Went for missionary and she was not very active but was really enjoying it until I busted. Will likely repeat but she seems to move around a lot. In Manchester now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/618179419790
    Here's their new ad with Tina and the other BeeAtch who wouldn't even get undressed. Avoid or get ripped off. See my RO report $450.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cromw...r/831622619972
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_17-5-2026_194925_skipthegames.com.jpeg‎  

  14. #32157
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    So she has been reviewed on here many times, most of them negative and most of them referring to her ghosting mongers. I was well aware of this so I had a backup option ready in the same area.

    Communication over text was very easy and I had no trouble setting up a time to meet with her. I get into the room and she does a very good job of setting me at ease. She has a nice customer service like voice and chitchats pretty effortlessly, so I felt very comfortable off the bat. She starts with bbj which was 7. 5/10 for me, and after a couple of minutes hops on for CG. She rides me for a bit and then I creampie her. She has baby damage and a flabby body, but I really enjoyed my time and would probably repeat if comms were this easy again. 100 for qvbbfscip.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/lets-get-together---/412264499070
    That the thing with Cerra. She will usually give you a pretty good performance. The problem is she has a history of ghosting and there have even been 1 or 2 that claimed she robbed them. At 1 point in time she was doing ohtcalls and I would say it was 50/50 as to whether or not she would show up. I've heard guys on her say they went to her incall location and got ghosted there as well.

  15. #32156
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    As mongers, sometimes we get easily spooked and it's always best to error on the side of caution. I recently bailed on an escort who had said something that was completely odd when I arrived at her hotel. I also thought that it was some sort of setup, albeit LE or some robbery attempt. Afterwards, she did clarify why she had made the comment and if she had been more forthcoming about her situation, the whole misunderstanding could have been avoided.

    As far as Jenny supposedly working with the cops, I do find this to be highly unlikely. First, this would be the first sting operation in CT that I've heard of where LE is using a fugitive with several FELONY arrest warrants as bait. In the eyes of the law, she's more of a wanted criminal than arresting any john for some misdemeanor offense that will likely get pleaded out in court. And lastly, I don't think LE would ever risk using her as the central point person in orchestrating a sting operation.
    No insight into this specific situation, but I can tell you I've seen LE use pics of a 'legit' escort for a sting in operation in the same state she 'worked'. They bagged a boatload over a 2-day operation.

    To the best of my knowledge, if it's a publicly available pic, they do not need the girl's permission. (F'd up though).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape