Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 17242
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16882

    Mandy

    Has anyone seen Mandy:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-0f4e67fb0ca4

    I think she's been around for a while.

  2. #16881

    I've seen her recently

    Quote Originally Posted by DunnB  [View Original Post]
    Mixed chick with blue eyes looks like she strips somewhere in Atl.
    Be aware, that the middle pic is kinda old and she's gotten abit ROUNDER in the mid-section.

  3. #16880
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    Usually I meet the chicks at hotel parking lot or in the lobby and talk for a bit. I never book a room until I get a confirmation that the chick is ready to spread her legs in that meeting. If the chick gives any excuses or not ready to fuck in that meeting, I just tell her Bye and move on. Every $ counts for this money hungry hoe's and nothing is free, so I don't want to spend unless I am getting something out of them.
    I had one chick Uber to my hotel and while STANDING IN THE LOBBY told me "I don't want to sell myself" and that she didn't want to go to my room.

    I wasn't going to try to convince her to act against her will, but the WORST part was she actually asked me to pay for her Uber back home.

    I promptly said no and told her goodbye. She wasn't happy and started to threaten me, so I blocked her and just left.

  4. #16879
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.
    One of my favorite SB first meetup was at a Mall food court. I agree with you.

  5. #16878
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlvoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone open to trading an asian or latina sb? I've got a petite 21 yr old that hosts, super easy going. Seniors dm me.
    What side of town?

  6. #16877

    Asian or latina sb

    Anyone open to trading an asian or latina sb? I've got a petite 21 yr old that hosts, super easy going. Seniors dm me.

  7. #16876

    SDM Review - MOLLYWHEAT

    Any intel on this baby would be appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74629955
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m1.jpg‎   m3.jpg‎   m2.png‎  

  8. #16875

    I've seen her before

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl, very easy to talk to. She moves around a bit, so she has some interesting stories from the different places she's lived.

    But be aware: She's definitely a Pro. She's very transactional. She will count cash in front of you.

    Also, the videos and pics are about 20 lbs ago, so. . . You know, caveat emptor.

  9. #16874

    M&g

    Usually I meet the chicks at hotel parking lot or in the lobby and talk for a bit. I never book a room until I get a confirmation that the chick is ready to spread her legs in that meeting. If the chick gives any excuses or not ready to fuck in that meeting, I just tell her Bye and move on. Every $ counts for this money hungry hoe's and nothing is free, so I don't want to spend unless I am getting something out of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.

  10. #16873

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    If its only M&G, its waste of time. Girls get their free food and drinks and will block you and move on to next guy for free feeding. This happens a lot in regular dating apps.

    I usually say if there is a vibe, we fuck first and I will take you out to eat after.

    I personally believe in not spending on girls until they spread their legs first.
    I prefer meet and greet as it gives me a chance to see what a chic really looks like before proceeding. I only meet and greet at mall food courts. I know any meal there won't cost over 20 bucks. I decline any restaurant invitations as I know they're just trying to fleece for an expensive meal ticket. Just meet them at a local mall food court. If they decline and want to go to a fancy restaurant, move on. You have to spend light on a meet and greet. It weeds out the money hungry skanks who are all about getting as much money out of you as possible. Chic's who genuinely want to connect with you, don't care about how much money you spend on a meet and greet. Most times, they buy their own food.

  11. #16872

    Any Info on Faith?

    Anyone have any info on Faith? The person in the pics is gorgeous and I did find her Instagram, but no easy way to tell if she is local. She has one picture tagged as Atlanta, but she also has a bunch in other cities. Not sure I'd actually do anything since she is asking 800, but I will say that her looks are quite stunning if she's real. She also seemed to get right to ppm and stating her expectations which makes me wonder how business like she would be.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-8f2d26153901

  12. #16871
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.
    When I say m&g, I meant platonic coffee in public. She hasn't asked for anything. But we also haven't nailed down any logistics. Just doing some preliminary research before going in.

  13. #16870

    NEGA Recs

    I am driving up 85 this week and interested in seeing someone while in that area. I am on the 75 side of things. So want some different spice. DM me any one you think are hot. I like short and thick latinas. Fake tits. Or while slim white girls or thick white girls. Open to all types.

  14. #16869

    M&g

    If its only M&G, its waste of time. Girls get their free food and drinks and will block you and move on to next guy for free feeding. This happens a lot in regular dating apps.

    I usually say if there is a vibe, we fuck first and I will take you out to eat after.

    I personally believe in not spending on girls until they spread their legs first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavin1112  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.

  15. #16868

    Jade

    What is she asking for on the M&G?

    Her rate seemed high prior for encounters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jade? Trying to set up a m&g.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-669844f772c0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape