Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 1024 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 17243
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2323  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one on and off. She prefers to discuss details in person so I have know clue what she is down for. Anyone seen her before and has intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-2702d39d0e0f
    You posted a link to your messages, is this the girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-b5206cfef1f4

    Interested to see what replies you get, I've seen her profile for a while and been curious.

  2. #16897

    Amelia from Seeking STAY AWAY!!

    Met with her last night after chat with her via text for awhile, things were going well. Paid half of her donation to start off. After some time drinking and messing around she started to suck my dick to get the night started. Everything seemed pretty cool and going well until I decided to run to the gas station with her to pick up a few things when I came back to the car she completely vanished. Now I'm going through my place to make sure she didn't swipe anything. Stay far away from her so you don't get got like I did. Stay safe!
    Her number is 762-201-2382

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-611a93b2e12d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1172.jpg‎   IMG_1174.jpg‎  

  3. #16896

    Nadya

    Sexy girl, appears to be real. Got her to 5 for an "everything goes" type session but she flaked for meet and greetTried to salvage the night with a last minute date with Ryan but that didn't come to fruition. ATL seems to have plenty of SB talent but my guys, actually fucking is such a challenge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...V4Z3VpZGUubmwv

  4. #16895

    GeorgiaPeach

    GeorgiaPeach is fun. 300 ppm. Big titties. Gets into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BSTeaPatay  [View Original Post]
    I signed up for SDM a couple weeks ago. This is really good intel. Does anyone have London's number? She's really cute.

    Otherwise, I'm working on Sexxcisparkle, Joliy8888, and GeorgiaPeach, who I haven't seen anyone mention and seems like a pro. Let me know if you have intel: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0.

  5. #16894

    SB Michel

    Been talking to this one on and off. She prefers to discuss details in person so I have know clue what she is down for. Anyone seen her before and has intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...c-2702d39d0e0f

  6. #16893
    Quote Originally Posted by BumbaCloth  [View Original Post]
    How thick is she? This is the pic she sent me. Was she a good time? MSOG?
    I have seen her twice.

    Imo there is nothing about her that makes her a SB. She is an escort who advertises behind the paywall of seeking. That's it.

    Nice enough, but absolutely not worth $500. I saw her twice because there was nothing else and I needed the release. That's it for me. Everything seems on the table but I'm good with the two times.

  7. #16892
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her in the past briefly. Wanted 600 and wouldn't budge lower than 550 I believe. She was pretty cute so I was debating for a while. I was able to find her Reddit profile after searching one of her pics, and it seems like she's a recovering drug addict with custody issues. So, I decided not to keep talking to her.
    If you tell her you used to talk to her a few years ago when she was only 300, she will take 300 now. She's cute with a really nice deceptively thick body, and doesn't mind staying the night. A little bit off, but I wouldn't call her crazy.

  8. #16891

    Dumb broad drove all the way from Carrollton

    Just to try a cash and dash. "I get paid up front".

    I give her half. Tell her to take her clothes off. She had to use the bathroom.

    At this point it's clear. I'm standing outside the bathroom w my pistol in my pocket.

    Comes out, tries to run out. Get my money, follow her to the car. Made sure the guy who was hiding saw the gun.

    Fuckin unnecessary bullshit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7339.jpg‎   IMG_7340.jpg‎  

  9. #16890

    Waste most the time

    Sites a waste most of the time. Talk on the app but soon as you ask for number crickets, give you their number but when you text no respone, or text back and then no response once you reply LOL.

  10. #16889

    SDM Intel

    I signed up for SDM a couple weeks ago. This is really good intel. Does anyone have London's number? She's really cute.

    Otherwise, I'm working on Sexxcisparkle, Joliy8888, and GeorgiaPeach, who I haven't seen anyone mention and seems like a pro. Let me know if you have intel: https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...isExtendUser=0.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Making another update. Game is def different with more and more gps and less value. But I do have some gems and have a good rotation at the moment. Think I will wait until August to check out the new crop and chill with what I have. But check out the update and let me know if you talked to any below.

    Monae.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71571466

    150 ppm and seems down so far. Comms are horrible and looked a little less polished on facetime.

  11. #16888

    Jennifer 34 Woodstock


  12. #16887
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Ky.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74289441

    500 ppm or allowance. I just passed, didn't feel like hagging. She needs you to host and no ride or money for food.
    Man, I guess she loves using that "please send me money for food" line, LOL. Between that, the immediate ride requests and general neediness I had to ghost her before the negotiations really started. Dances at Blue Flame.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]

    MarieP.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74640932

    Said she wants to do cam and you pay upfront LOL.
    I think this one's cute as hell but couldn't get a consistent response. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

  13. #16886
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    We have texted a bit and I kind of lost interest, but she is very persistent. When you say pics are highly filtered, is she unattractive?
    She doesn't look like a wookie but don't expect to see the lady in the photos. I would say she has a hard life and it is showing now. The filtered pics hide that.

  14. #16885

    Sugar Bowl Updates

    Making another update. Game is def different with more and more gps and less value. But I do have some gems and have a good rotation at the moment. Think I will wait until August to check out the new crop and chill with what I have. But check out the update and let me know if you talked to any below.

    Monae.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71571466

    150 ppm and seems down so far. Comms are horrible and looked a little less polished on facetime.

    Nylovesyou.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72343986

    Said she is not comfortable being intimate LOL.

    Kayrahhh.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71490207&nsp=1

    Scamming, asking for podcast equipment right off the bat LOL She is not even in ATL.

    Ky.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74289441

    500 ppm or allowance. I just passed, didn't feel like hagging. She needs you to host and no ride or money for food.

    Snugglez91.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74419484

    Looking for 1500 on the 15th and 30th. You already know.

    Keaja.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74463405

    Got down to 200 ppm but can't host and I thought I seen her on here before. Then she hit me with her friends were going out and she needed cash for the ride and I said no and blocked.

    Davinenadia.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73419535

    Asking 300 just for dinner dates and no intimacy.

    Luv_yana.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=64956455

    350 ppm and host but I just didn't feel like seeing her.

    Wynter1.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74436558

    400 ppm and can't host. I just passed.

    Leah.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74205708

    400 ppm. Fat ass but face not that good. One and done.

    MarieP.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74640932

    Said she wants to do cam and you pay upfront LOL.

    Sultrysuga.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74373467

    300 ppm can't host.

    Jennydoll00.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74229087

    250 ppm but can't host and can't drive. Needs uber I passed.

    Pinky444.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74671422

    200 ppm married and cheating on my husband. Stripper at strip club in atl.

    Prettymarie.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74575843

    200 ppm but you can probably get for 150 but she only takes cash, chime or zelle. Just turned 20 and you can tell. Can't host and nice body and big titties and tight. Likes to be vocal.

    London.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74670487

    300 ppm but she came with 1000 and I told her hell no LOL. She is cool with anal but I think she is crazy. Divorce twice but wants to text you all day and tell you these crazy stories. Can't host either.

    Joliy8888.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74617058

    She looking for 600 ppm and I can't do that. Doesn't host and seems to have a bit of gps. But she was fine as hell to me and was my number choice but have to think with the big head. Yea she has a bad attitude so had to pass.

    Sexxcisparkle.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72761824

    500 ppm but freaked out. Squirts everywhere and can take a pounding.

    NYCuttie.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74284454

    500 ppm and not worth it to me. Got more pics of her and she is ok and she doesn't do head so instant pass.

    Aaliyahhnicole.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74652315

    300 ppm and can host but went downhill from there LOL said head with a condom and no kissing or daty and no cumming on her LOL.

    Crumb.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74656739

    350 ppm and can't host. Seems a little sketchy tho.

    Litebritegoddes.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72251897

    Doesn't throw out a ppm but seems sketchy and can host.

  15. #16884

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JahCool  [View Original Post]
    Pics are heavily filtered but she is DTF. Drives in from the west site of ATL.
    We have texted a bit and I kind of lost interest, but she is very persistent. When you say pics are highly filtered, is she unattractive?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape