Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 502 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7528
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7348
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBoto  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.
    What was the damage FS?

  2. #7347

    Tried this Asian Provider

    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...for-you_416815

    Nice Asian provider. Nice Bodyrub with oil. Very nice body, nice tits. Bolo Nani, takes it deep. Good CBJ. Like wearing nothing. Cute ass. Takes it pretty deep. I'll come back for more.

    Itchy.

  3. #7346

    Rip off?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    I thought this place was known for being a rip off?
    Maybe over priced, but not any different than majority of Thai places. This place has mid 30's very attractive Thai women with always real pictures. Sinny is pushing it with her AI enhanced photos, but her original photos are accurate, so I am not going to complain. If you find this women's photo attractive, they are accurate. I hear she provides good service, not my taste in a million years, personally.

    FYI that really hot girl is at pin Thai 3X floor. Confirmed. Thanks for all your lack of help.

  4. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sampled? Services? Damage? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_416688
    I thought this place was known for being a rip off?

  5. #7344
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 283
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    So for several years now I wrote in previous post that some of the regular Chinese massage places have a hidden menu. YMMV. For me services include normal MSOG HE but on occasion I got take out and then dim-some extra with no extra cost. Again YMMV.
    Learned long ago there is a first timer and one timer menu at the Chinese places.

    After considerable investment I am now only offered their house specials. LOL.

    Hiro.

  6. #7343
    Most likely a shill for Healthy Angel


    Posts: 283
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    PT is a good place. What place is 38?
    Nico's.

    Hiro.

  7. #7342

    Coco

    Anyone sampled? Services? Damage? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_416688

  8. #7341

    Chinese Take Out

    So for several years now I wrote in previous post that some of the regular Chinese massage places have a hidden menu. YMMV. For me services include normal MSOG HE but on occasion I got take out and then dim-some extra with no extra cost. Again YMMV.

  9. #7340

    39 is PT in Honolulu

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    That's a high floor. Where were you going higher than that?
    PT is a good place. What place is 38?

  10. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous Hapa girl got off the elevator on this floor. Does anyone have any info. She looked very local, had that trendy Aloha bag. Maybe a.

    Private resident.

    Any info please post. I know there is a massage place on that floor, but could also just be a resident.
    That's a high floor. Where were you going higher than that?

  11. #7338

    38th floor CC

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFishing  [View Original Post]
    Hapa? You won't find any hapa girls here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go somewhere else. Just helping.
    Gorgeous Hapa girl got off the elevator on this floor. Does anyone have any info. She looked very local, had that trendy Aloha bag. Maybe a.

    Private resident.

    Any info please post. I know there is a massage place on that floor, but could also just be a resident.

  12. #7337

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomer44  [View Original Post]
    I tried yesterday. Had very good massage, no greedy price war. Just a good time with fair price.
    Which Pin Thai Aiea did you go to? Who did you see?

    What was the damage? Thank you for sharing.

  13. #7336

    Check out the beef thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. I was tempted but looks like Itchy has 2 similar posts for the same ad:

    Post 1 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7595025.

    Post 2 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...013&viewfull=1#post7613013.

    Which is a shame, because I'd love to sample a hapa spinner!
    I've posted a few things about this in the like beef section cause its not allowed in these sections.

  14. #7335

    Hapa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keye33  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. I was tempted but looks like Itchy has 2 similar posts for the same ad:

    Hapa? You find any hapa provider here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go some where else.
    Post 1 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7595025.

    Post 2 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...013&viewfull=1#post7613013.

    Which is a shame, because I'd love to sample a hapa spinner!
    Hapa? You won't find any hapa girls here. More like Chinese. Save your money and go somewhere else. Just helping.

  15. #7334

    Pin Thai Aiea

    I tried yesterday. Had very good massage, no greedy price war. Just a good time with fair price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape